FunsizedCake's Animations & Artwork

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

Postby FunsizedCake » 9 years ago

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Wow! I can't wait for you to do an actual animation that tells a story. You've captured Atom perfectly! Can you try doing Uran, Cobalt, or any other characters?

I do plan on trying to animate Uran and Kenichi and Tamao... etc, pretty much everyone I wanna try at.

I just like trying to give the characters life.

Don't know about Cobalt though, I know who he his but I don't really know his back story or anything.

To me he's just Atom's skinnier/taller clone so i dunno ? ?? ヘ(。□°)ヘ

FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

rainy doodle (*´・v・ ;)

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

I'll explain Cobalt's backstory, if you need me to. And that's an awesome doodle there! He looks so cute in that rain jacket! :astro:
:hyo: whoops

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

Very cute! I love the background!

FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

"Umbral-Coltwings" wrote:I'll explain Cobalt's backstory, if you need me to. And that's an awesome doodle there! He looks so cute in that rain jacket! :astro:

if you could please 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

Okay! :D For starters, in the manga, He was built as a replacement for Astro when he ran away, feeling upset when everyone kept on coming to him with their problems. He had it when they asked him to defuse a bomb. When Cobalt was built, he looked perfectly like Astro, but couldn't perform detailed tasks; so in other words, he couldn't defuse the bomb. In the end, Astro came back and defused the bomb, and I don't know much else. :d oh:
In the 1960's anime, he had his debut in Episode 84: Brother Jetto. He was actually built before Astro, kind of like a prototype. Tenma threw him out when he found out that Cobalt was imperfect. One day, Ochanomizu had shown Astro picture of him, explaining how Tenma created him and threw him out. Astro wondered out loud if he was still in the scrap area. Ochanomizu then told him that he cleared out that area, providing some extra space. Astro started worrying if Cobalt wasn't deactivated, and went to find him. Meanwhile, Cobalt had already awoken, trapping a bird under some scrap metal. He freed the bird, asking to be friends, but had been denied. I'm going to stop here, so that I don't get carried away rambling, or go too off topic. :lol:
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hyo: whoops

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

Just curious Cake, what programs do you use for your animations and coloring?

FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

"Earthshine" wrote:Just curious Cake, what programs do you use for your animations and coloring?

I use Photoshop CS6 for both animation and painting, and another program called Pencil to make keyframes for the animations (´▽`ʃƪ ;)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 9 years ago

I love all of these. Especially your first gif and the one with Astro following the star. They're beautifully drawn and very well animated :)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

You have an interesting style that sets your art pieces aside from other artists who are too dependent on official material (e.g. screen shots, manga cells and so on), while still staying true to Astro. Good work and keep it up!

Return to “Fan Creations”