New video/montage TAKING SUGGESTIONS

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

New video/montage TAKING SUGGESTIONS

Postby Photar » 9 years ago

Am going to make a new set of vids guys. Ones gonna be sortof inspirational sortof not really but sortof. Will use Audiomachine's 'Beginning' (look it up on YouTube). But I'm also going to make an uber depressing one.

Soooooooo am taking suggestions for:

1. Scenes to go with 'Beginning' (it's the trailer music from the movie 'Noah')
2. Music and scenes to go with an uber depressing one

All greatest robot in the world scenes are excluded (yep even Photar's) since they went in the last one.

Suggestions for music for #2 have been: Grave of the fireflies (Setsukos funeral), Almost Martyrs' 'Life of David Gale'(even though it's been done to DEATH - but not as much as Requiem for a Dream), Adagio in G Minor, 'Spirited Away' theme, 'Last Samurai' (countless options).......etc

And scenes well - fire away guys. Already mentioned have been Robio and Robiette's reverse-siamese-twin-separation-surgery, Goliaths death, Mitsy in White Planet (which will be tricky - I'll have to do a couple of flashbacks to make it clear that she's essentially driving the car)

Oh yeah feel free to tell me that my life in general is sad due to the fact I'm on an Astroboy forum talking about scenes to include in two upcoming MONUMENTAL time wasters
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 9 years ago

Thanks for moving my post! :)

I originally did in fact wanted to post here but thought it'd get moved to the fan creation section.

Thanks again :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Return to “Fan Creations”