I'm BACK with a fanfic

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
racoonangel
Robot President

I'm BACK with a fanfic

Postby racoonangel » 9 years ago

Since the last time I wrote a fanfic I believe I've enhanced my writing skills so anyway... since the new release on astro reboot has inspired me to come back to this forum and visit some more, as I still love astro dearly, and that is the inspired name of my youtube channel, I decided to write a fan fix for all the others who adore astro dearly. Anyway enjoy. Oh yea I almost forgot to mention that this is a renewed version of one of my old fan fiction on the forum. If you'd like the link I'd be happy to give it.

Astro opened his eyes, lying there in some short of atmosphere he did not recognize. The air was thick, like smog. His surrounding appeared to be tall mountains of trash, and unwanted robots. Astro sat up, and looked around him, he was confused, his surroundings were unusual to him. It was quiet, not a voice could be heard. It was nothing like Metro City, back in the city there was nothing but noise, fresher air, the sounds of robots fulfilling their duties. Astro had a few thoughts come to mind " why am I here, what happened". As he questioned himself he slowly stood up, struggling to get a stance. Feeling heavier then ever, he tried taking a step, almost impossible to him. Astro fell to the ground, and sat there. He began by examining himself closely, he began by his hands, nothing but black dust covered them, his left torn. He opened his chest plate to see that he had a very low level of energy remaining, not enough to fly, and barely enough to hold a stance. Astro looked down at to see that his boots were also torn, and that his legs had indents all over. "what could've happened, I don't remember anything, the last thing I recall was Doctor Oshay sending me off on a mission, but to DO WHAT" Astro infuriated by this, he was angry, exhausted, he wanted to know everything, but his questions could not be answered, there was no one to answer them.

Back in Metro City....

Metro City had been in chaos since Astro's disappearance, it had been nearly a month and no one knew where Astro was, nor where he had gone. A voice of a reporter could be heard and flash on the Metro City's main tv " The Ministry Of Science has been in such a struggle since Astro's disappearance, where has Astro gone? The City can't live without Astro!!! Over the course of what appears to be a month, people have spotted a very large undignified object over Metro City, some say they've seen it destroying robots, and the city itself. No one has captured it on film, or in images. As those who have spotted this mysterious robot/object have disappeared. Could this be what took over beloved Astro!? Could he have destroyed or captured him?"
Last edited by racoonangel on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

This is great, can't wait for more! ^U^

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

Wow can't wait to see more, you know the start of your story is pretty simpler to mine of starting a story. But any way it's good so far. :-D
Last edited by Reid958 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”