SonicRainboom's Astro Art Thread

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
SonicRainboomsXD
Kokoro Robot

SonicRainboom's Astro Art Thread

Postby SonicRainboomsXD » 9 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here on AstroBoy-Online but I see that many members, including some of my friends, have already made threads based on their Astro Boy Fanart, so, what the heck, I thought I should make one too since I've been drawing Astro and the others quite a lot lately. So yeah, I'm just going to start off with a few and submit more every so often. I hope you enjoy my art!

Atomcat & Munch

Reno & Astro

The Blue Kokoro Mutts - Fanfic Poster

Astro Themes #3 - Boy's Heart

Hush Hush

Those are just a few... :)
:hyo: "When are we ever going to stop fighting each other?!" :astro:

:heart: ~~~~~ :heart:
My Deviantart ~ My YouTube ~ My FanFiction ~

alexcat
Metro City Citizen

Postby alexcat » 9 years ago

Nice 2003 Astro drawings. Although the 80s series does more for me, the 2003 series had some of the best art work, animation, and effects in comparison. I just wish there were a lot more action scenes.
Check out my comics:
http://www.drunkduck.com/user/alexcat321/

here's my deviant art: http://alexcat321.deviantart.com/ add me!

SonicRainboomsXD
Kokoro Robot

Postby SonicRainboomsXD » 9 years ago

Thanks, I have to admit, I'm not the greatest Astro Boy artist; there are many much better than me, but, I do enjoy drawing art on the characters :tezuka:

And yes, I get what you mean, the 80's series did have more action/fighting scenes than the 2003 in comparison, plus it had some fantastic episode scenarios, but it seems that it (2003) was more about the Robot/Human hatred story, which is very inspiring. I do love the fight scenes in the 80's anime, but I have to say, the 2003 had better final-episode battles (about episode 46/7-49) than the 80's, for that ended with Astro's/Atom's First Love instead... :)
Last edited by SonicRainboomsXD on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Confusing sentences
:hyo: "When are we ever going to stop fighting each other?!" :astro:

:heart: ~~~~~ :heart:

My Deviantart ~ My YouTube ~ My FanFiction ~

Return to “Fan Creations”