I have a favor to ask

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

I have a favor to ask

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 9 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S83cqkn0a9w
This man has recorded the audience reaction to the Anime Boston 2015 AMV contest including my video; "A Boy In Funny Red Boots" and he is currently holding a survey on which audience reaction videos get posted. I'm not normally comfortable asking for favors, but I would really like to see mine and would appreciate it if you could go on his survey and vote for mine.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZBZFRZP
Thank you in advanced and I apologize if this I posted this on the wrong section :unsure:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

I went ahead and merged this thread with your previous thread about your AMV. However, I'll leave a redirect so that people are more aware of your request.

I went ahead and voted. On the section where you vote on the quality of the other AMVs, I left them all blank except for your AMV. Don't know if that will invalidate my vote, but it gets things done a lot quicker! :lol:

Good luck!
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

"Shiyonasan" wrote:I went ahead and merged this thread with your previous thread about your AMV. However, I'll leave a redirect so that people are more aware of your request.

I went ahead and voted. On the section where you vote on the quality of the other AMVs, I left them blank. Don't know if that will invalidate my vote, but it gets things done a lot quicker! :lol:

Good luck!

Dang, you were quick XD Thank you and thank you for the vote. I'm actually unsure about that XD But thanks just the same.

Although now I worry when people click on the link in Astro Boy discussions, they'll think they hit the wrong one and click back. I almost did :unsure:
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Although now I worry when people click on the link in Astro Boy discussions, they'll think they hit the wrong one and click back. I almost did :unsure:

You do have a good point. I'll put your original thread back together, but I'll leave it in the Fan Creations subforum.

EDIT: Alright, thread is put back together. Since the topic of this thread is related to a fan creation, I figure it should stay in this subforum.

Good luck again, and I hope other ABO members will give you votes as well! :)
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Thank you :) I wouldn't mind if it didn't seem like the thread was pretty much dead XD

Return to “Fan Creations”