The Mask Jr Fan Novels of Singapore

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

(The tram also transform into a hovertram to chase her hovercar.)

This is impossible!! i though i got rid of you both!!

Mask jr: the real tobio wasn't magical,but i am.

Stella: What?!!

(the hovercar fires the torpedos from the back at the hovertram,and the hivertram evades the torpedo attacks.)

(then the hovercar fires the lasers at the hovertram which repels the lasers back at the hovercar.and the hovercar falls down onto the small children's village which is near to Ghent children's city.)

(as the hovercar is crash on the road near the farmhouse.as the farm boy steps out of his cottage. he saw a hovercar crash on the roadway.)

Farmboy: what's that hovercar doing at my pathway to everyone?

(as the hovertram chases her.stella runs out of the car.and the hovertram parka at the lot near his farmhouse.as they step out of the tram.)

Hey,Guys!!(as they look at him.)She went that way!!she wrecked my pavement!!

(the mask jr and Alsdan chases her with the stolen treasure.)

Stella: you both are so dead when i reach to...

(suddenly,a thunder roars and the ground shakes.)

what on earth is that?!!

(as the nacoli rises from the sky of heaven.the good nacoli ghost takes the bag from stella.and takes the treasure back to himself and throws the bag away to stella.)

It's Nacoli!!

Nacoli: You've stole my treasure which is forbidden,and now you're going to pay!!!

(nacoli cast a spell onto Stella,and he instantly turn her shape into a funny ugly shape.)

This is for stealling my treasure for evil!!

(nacoli again turn her into a idiot giraffe.and Alsdan and Mask jr laughed at her crazily.)

Ah..yes. Listen to the sound of these great subjects laughed at the cursed villainess.Maybe i'll turn her for the last time that she'll be cursed for 10 months!!to stop her from stealling!!

(and last,he turned her into a final funniest shape (ugly hair,beautiful face look and an ugly body shape with sharp claws on her hands.)with the dark cloud that it's about to rain juice onto her head)

That'll teach you for stealling . when the 10 months is up,the curse of yours will be over.(face to mask jr and alsdan.)It nice to meet you both. but i gotta go now. and thanks for making me a statue of me with an unlimited images.

(Nacoli dissapears with his treasure.)

Stella(screma): I look terrible!!!(the clouds strikes the thunder and rain falls onto her.)This is all your fault!!

Mask jr: Hey! Don't blame me with an unlucky looks.

Stella: i'm going to rip you both into mush!!

(as she attacks them. Mask jr grabs her right hand with his lasso.and he swings her faster to throw her into a seat.)

(in the spa,the Mask jr in his doctor approach her.)

Mask jr: you're very angry at your ugly body shape,maybe it's time to give yourself a makeover .

(he use his plunger and stick it everywhere on her.and wrap her in chains with some locks.and she throws her to belgium juvenile.)

have a nice day,ugly.

Alsdan: was it really necessary to do that?

Mask jr: i just give her some straigth jacket makeover. what else.

(Back to mask jr and Alspan in the museum. the owner boy rewards Alspan 1,200,000 euros for Nacoli the siam.)

Alsdan: thanks ever so much for saving the nacoli statue.i always felt much happier.

Mask jr: i always be careful with the nacoli statue even if i don't break it.

Alsdan: i'm sure you don't.

(mask jr and Alspan laughs happily.)

(but then, the Belgian japanese guards approach them.)

And who is this?

Guard boy(in shogun ): We are his majesty's guards,Alspan. and we need the Mask jr's help to solve the problem.

Alsdan: problem?

Guard boy 2: the Prince of Shiraku's giant bell is stolen by a new villain of steel.

Alsdan: what?!!

Guard boy 1: Mask jr,we need you to come immediately. the prince is waiting for you to see him.

Mask jr: as the matter in fact,why not.

(they take the mask jr away to the carriage,and rides away to the nippon Belgian children's city of Brussels:Shiraku.)

Alsdan: Hey!! Where are you two going with him?!!Come back!!

(in the carriage.)

Guard 01: his majesty is very worried about the stolen giant bell.

Guard 02: without the giant bell,shiraku will be terrored by the almight dark thunder dragon who will blow the children's paradise away.

Mask jr: gee that sound's bad.

To be continued.

Next Episode: Vacation in Belgium part 2: Nippon-Belgium kingdom

coming soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Vacation in Belgium part 2: Nippon Belgium kingdom

is the phrase to

Vacation in Belgium 2: The stolen Bells of disaster

The Mask Jr : Vacation In Belgium part 2:Nippon Belgium Kingdom

By eugene tan Ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Pictures entertainment
The Mask Animated 1995((C) New Line Entertainment

(in Shiraku children's city kingdom,Brussels south.)

(where the prince is in the shogun castle.)

Guard 01: we've brought you a hope here.

Guard 02: and he's going to bring back the bell to save Shiraku.

Prince: wonderful. you both deserve to get a reward.

Mask jr: My,what a wonderful place you got. i wonder if they got the 3rd round of Coolest japanese makeover.

Prince: Actually,my friend. there's 5 types.but enough talk,we need your help to get the bell back from that wicked villain.

Mask jr: And what villain is he?

Prince: 33 yrs old Villain named Heinrich Goldennen.the bell miser with the ability of gold power that will freeze the people and kids into gold. he calls himself the Goldman.

Mask jr: um..yeah. why would the Goldman wants to collect all bells and stole the bells for?

Prince: Because,he's going to use all the bells to wake the earthquake.and summons the evil mighty dragon of dark thunder to destroy our only Japanese Children's city of belgium.

Mask jr: And he's about to rule Belgium in gold,right?

Prince: Wrong! He's going to Demolish the entire Belgium so he could create a new biggest land of Europe for destruction.if he creates the new land of europe. the antarctic typhoon will strike to Europe and europe will be
done for by the great blizzard that will tear down Europe.

Mask jr(shocked):Not the Eiffel tower exhibit!! That mad Gold Bar has got to be stopped!!!

Prince:And the worse part is the goldman and the thunder dragon will team up to tear down America too.

Mask jr(shocked):even worse!!Don't worry,your sire. I'll find that goldman and bring back all these bells to the european country . and i'll put that thunder dragon away for good.

Prince: My name is Prince Asakumo,the first prince of the first Japanese Children's city of Belgium.Shiraku. My guards have already know where he lives now.

(the guards gave him the map.and show the mask jr the map.)

This is where he is?

Mask jr: Hmmm.Nice place he got. any one of the Premium pools he got?

Prince Asakumo: The Evil Goldman lives in his own hotel.which is exactly looks like a japanese castle complex.and it was located at the nearest town of Belgium.Bruges.

Mask jr: Hmmm. Asakumo,you've just drive yourself a hard bargain. I'll take the case.

Prince Asakumo: and if you return the bells to my city after the european churches around,we'll reward you with the 100,000 pounds of gold.

Mask jr: done.

(Mask Jr then Dash away to Bruges.)

Guard boy 1: do you think he could beat the goldman without any weakness.

Prince Asakumo: i'm sure that the Mask jr will beat him up and retrieve the bells back to europe before Goldman will be put away for good.

(As Alsdan appeared from the castle.)

Alsdan: Where's The Mask jr?

Prince Asakumo: he's off to Bruges to get back the bells from the sinister Goldman.

Alsdan: And will he be alright?

Prince Asakumo: Nothing on earth can ever harm him ever.

Alsdan: In that case,i'll be going to Bruges to find him.(Alsdan run away to Bruges.)

(Atthe outside castle.)

Comeon,Yuran. Let's go see if the Mask jr is going to get the bells back.

(as Yuran and Alsdan returns to his toy van,he drives away to Bruges town.)

(In the goldman's hotel,where the Mask jr in his tourist guide looks aorund in the inside hotel. he saw no one who is living.)

Mask jr: must be some sort of an empty place here. i better go check it out.

(as he approach to the reception desk. he press the table bell. until the floor opens and he was springed up to the 12th floor.)

(in the 12th floor,he was popped out from the floor which elevates him brutally.and he dropped onto the floor near the grill. as he stands up from the wild elevation,he saw many bells which is inisde the generator of the stereo.)

Wow. look at that big Stereo. and the bells are inside.looks like i'm just gonna have to take it all out from the generator.

(but then,the gold blast bombarcs him,as the Mask jr repels the gold blast with his umbrella.)

(he(the mask jr)throws his umbrella away.and spotted the goldman who have arrived from the hidden wall of 13th floor.)

Goldman!!

Goldman: You won't foil my plans easily,Mask jr. I remember you the whole time that you've stopped me with your freeze magic in Greece. after i've tried to comquer the entire ruins with my gold clouds.

Mask jr: and you always try to turn their frowns upside down when you try to freeze the entire athens into gold.shame on you,goldie mister.

Goldman: That's goldman!!(he jumps onto the 12th floor to attack him.)and this time,i won't let you foil my newest plans ever.

(he fires the gold darts at theMask jr,he(the Mask jr) spins into a Musashi parody,and he spins his katans to repel the darts away.)

So you wanna fence?(he pulls out the Golden katana from his waist.)You gotta fence!!

(he fence him with his golden katana,but Mask jr's super iron katana battles and fights goldman's katana with all his might until the golden aktana is slashed away.)

Very clever,Mask jr. you know how i really hate your guts very much.

Mask jr: well i really hate yours too. only the toughes guts you got gots to go.

Goldman: perhaps,but can you really escape when i unleash the gold factory on you?!!

(he burst out the gold blasts from his whole body until the mask jr was completely froze in the gold trap.)

(laughs sinisterlly) now that's how you get even from me.

(suddenly, the gold statue cracks and burst away as the Mask jr is free from his gold statue.)

What?!! Impossible!!!

Mask jr: Sorry. you gotta do better than that,bup. got any nice Platinum ?

Goldman: i'll platinum you!!

(goldman blast his platinum blast at the Mask jr, as the mask jr use his piggy bank to catch the platinum blast and close it with the rubber lid. then he shakes the bank until he pours the platinum coins on the floor from the bank.)

Mask jr: that's how you shake up the coins to collect,buster.

Goldman: You may have defeated my gold blast and the platinum blast. i still got only one more technique to trap you down.

Mask jr: Oh? And what's that?

Goldman(blast his sticky gold web at the mask jr): THIS!!!

(As the mask jr was hit by the web and the web was hit on the wall.and the mask jr is stuck in the web.)

(In the Lobby.Alsdan and Yuran are going to find the elevator.)

(back to goldman,he hears the two kids are finding.)

That must be the two kids.(goldman runs away.) I'll be back.

(as the mask jr use his sewing needles to knead the web into a jacket to free himself. he quickly jumps into the generator to take the bells.)

(the Mask jr spins into a Handyboy.)

Mask jr: will you just look at that. all the bells are hanging around in the circle cylinder.i'm afraind i'm going to have to unplug it all back.

(he takes out the wrench and unscrew some bells.)

(meanwhile,in the Goldman's hotel castle.)

Heinrich Goldennen(goldman):Can i help you,my good kids?

Alsdan: i was wondering if you could find the mask jr who is still inside?

Heinrich Goldennen: Him? Oh yes,he's in the 12th floor. please follow me to the elevator.

Yuran(face to Alsdan): do we have a choice?

(Back to Mask jr who took out all the bells. he then replace all the bells with super iron combustion bells in an imitation type of all european bells.)

Mask jr: Don't tell them the difference,folks. cause you'll never know that which is which.(as he hears the elevator elevates up to the 12th floor.he quickly takes all the bells and keeps it into his pocket magically.)

(then he hides into the broom closet to wait for the goldman to strike.)

At least now i still have the dummy up there with that sticky web. good thing i knead the way out of the web which is turn into a warming sweater.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(he points at his dummy of the mask jr in the golden web trap.and mask jr close the broom closet.)

(as the elevator doors slids open,they step out of the elevator.)

Heinrich Goldennen:he's stuck in the goldne web.

Yuran: what?!!

Heinrich Goldennen:some wacko who tries to put the bells into the ray to destroy.and the gold,man has got away. i'll go get the cops .(he run into the phone room.as yuran is curious about heinrich.suddenly,the web has trap them.
and pull them onto the ceiling.)

Yuran: What's going on?!!

Alsdan: It's a trap!!

(as Heinrich turns into his true form after he approach them from his phone room.)

(yuran and alsdan gasp.)

You are Goldman!!

Goldman: Yes. And one that you both shall never escape. now to restrain you three into the wall magnetics.by the way,the golden web is much more magnetic that will attract you onto the magnetic wall.

(as the wall magnetically pulls them three onto the wall itself,goldman runs to the control to start the machine.)

And now it is time to wake up the thunder dragon.and let the earthquake goes nuts!!

Yuran: You're nuts,Goldman.

Goldman: Ooh,that's not the way you call me that kind of a silly name,girl. in a few moments,you shall call me the golden ruler of the new land!!

(in the closet room.)

Mask jr: Oh yeah,this goldman guy is such a jerk.

(as the generator spins faster. the iron combustion bell starts to magnetize into full power.)

Goldman: it's working!!!

(as the boombox stereo starts to fire,but then,the boombox stereo starts to detonate.)

Wait!! Something's wrong with my machine!!!

(as the mask jr pops out of the closet room.)

You!!

Mask jr: Yes,me.and this time i'm goign to put the end of your shenanigans of evil and put you away for good.(he use his kneading needles to quickly free them(yurtan and alsdan from the golden magnetic webs.)

Goldman: this ain't over yet,Mask jr.

(as the sound alarms,goldman is shocked .)

Later!!

(goldman evacuates out of the hotel.as they ran out of the hotel as quicker as a train. the hotel suddenly explodes into impact.)

(as mask jr and his gang are outside of the exploded hotel on time.goldman is shocked that the hotel castle is destroyed.)

My plan is ruin!!

(face to the mask jr.)

And it's....

(Suddenly,the thunder shadow dragon rises from the dark thunder.)

What was that?!!(he looks up at the shadow dragon who appears,goldman is surprise.)At last!!

(face to the mask jr.)

Luckily for you,it's not your fault anyway.(he jumps onto the dragon's back.)Thanks again.(the dragon and goldman fly away to antarctica.)i might as well have a new idea.

Alsdan: Mask jr,what did you do?

Mask jr: um...i just replace the european bells with the combustion bells.

Alsdan: that combustion bell wakes the dragon up.

Mask jr: on the bright side,i've got these bells back.(he takes out the zoot and shakes out all the bells on the road.)And now that i cause all this,(sigh) i'll stop him.

Alsdan: you better be.

Mask jr(dash away.): I'll be back in a moment.

(In antarctica.where the new japanese winter children city stands. they(the children in their japanese clothings) saw the shadow dragon and they begin to panic.)

Goldman: run and scream. cause we're about to built the new land to begin the chaos of Europe!!

Mask jr(Stops at the entrance of the japanese children's city of Antarctica):Well maybve now,i don't see why you have to come and melt that big block of ice. i don't see any marking spots around the place. do you?

Goldman: oh,we do have the marking spot alright.(thunder dragon breathes the dark thunder.)And it's right onto you!!!

(The mask jr redirects the dark thunder at the sky with his satelite dish.)

What?

Mask jr: I'm sorry. the dark thunder thingie doesn't have enough energy to beat me.

Goldman: (tsking) Oh,My my.you're such a fiesty guy are you.well let us give you the strength of dark boost!!!

(the dark thunder dragon breathes the dark thunder harder on the mask jr,as he(mask jr) was all burned into a crisp.and the ice suddenly melts.)

HA!! You might say that you're just a..crisp..onto the soup.now to finish you off for good before i begin to spot the destruction.

(suddenly, the ice water bubbles.)

What the?

Mask jr(in his fireman suit appear from the gushing ice water.):Time for you to put out the light.(he squirts the ice water from his fire hose at them(goldman and dark thunder dragon.),and they we're shocked and electricuted in defeat.
as the dark thunder dragon disspaears in death,the goldman instantly puffs into dust.as the mask jr grabs the container. and he reach to him in dust. the container catches the dust of goldman,and lock it with his lid.)

as little daddy bro says,soft metals are bad conduction to electricity.(laughs hysterically.)

(In Belgium laboratory prison area. the scientist restore Heinrich goldnnen with the super resurrection containment computer.and heinrich spend 9 yrs in prison.where he'll think of his bad misdeeds and wiring down story for a few more days.)

(as for the mask jr,he finally placed the bells back to europe. And the Mask jr has return the bell to Shiraku's children's city at last.)

(In the Castle of Shiraku.)

Prince Asakumo: Thank you very much for returning all the bells to Europe and stop the destruction of earthquake from Goldman. i shall reward you with the 100,000 bags of gold as i promise you.

Mask jr: is it real?

Prince Asakumo: Of course it is,it's from the government of belgium who puts the money for the new children's city living.(face to Alsdan and Yuran.) and for you two,shall have a souvenir.

(in the Airport of Belgium's brussel children's city. 3 days later.)

Alsdan: Well,Yuran and Tobio. i guess i like to thank you all for having a good time now. this exciting day is sure pack of punch to the wonders.

Yuran: we hope we could come again soon.

Tobio: if i have time.

Alsdan(laugh): i'm sure the Mask jr will be back to save Belgium from new evil villains who are about to conquer Belgium.so you better brign along the golden mask with you,Tobio. cause i'll be keeping the secret for you.

Tobio(shocked): You know my secret about the ego?!!

Alsdan: yes,i knew it was you after you didn't close the door when i return from the improtant stuff. i found out that it was you who saved the day. but fear not,Tobio. i shall keep it for you and never tell anyone about the secret.

Tobio: Boy,you can say that.

(In Singapore,Pulau Kanak shopping mall: Le petit mall, where the Belgian Fast food restaurant is at the 2nd level. Tobio and yuran are having waffle ice crean after the long flight back home.)

Yuran:Well,Tobio. it's great to be back home in Singapore. now we shall get back to work and you have an improtant task to save Singapore.

Tobio: sounds to me that i can go to Belgium again soon.

(Suddenly,he hears the scream coming from Mandai on the phone. as he takes out the pad.he saw the news about the Mandai rampage on the phone.)

Hero time.

(he runs into the males restroom. to transform into the mask jr and dash away to Mandai.)

Yuran(laugh): go for it,Tobio.

(In Mandai,Mandai park. the terrorist starts to pour the toxic onto the water reservoir until the Mask jr in his alpine suit appears to stop them.)

Mask jr(in his Belgian german costume): Guten tag,lovely day for the afternoon?

(he dash at them and plunders them to save the reservoir from the pollution.)

(the scene ends. mask jr's head pops out of the ending circle.)

Ssssomebody stop me!!!

The End.

Next Episode: Indonesian Underground Mania.

Coming Soon.
Last edited by teugene50 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr : Indonesian Undergound Mania

By eugene tan Ong Siong

(On the great morning at the Jakarta ineternational airport,the plane of Garuda indonesia airlines boeing 747 lands onto the road and parks at the deparfture 5c.The Mask jr disembarks the plane happily in his tourist statement(1960's),he hops around to the checkpoint)

Mask jr: Oh.oh..This is so exciting!! I just love to go on my first holiday trip to Indonesia to meet one of my wacky friends who is desperate to call me.(laugh hysterically)for i'm about to explore the all new undergound city of Sirijaya.
Also i'm going to get some lovely souvenirs.(giggles.)Well what am i waiting for?

(he dash away tpo the taxi stand of the airport after he already pass through the checkpoint.)

(at the taxi stand,a kind minister of Indonesia name Mr Surabi who is waiting for the mask jr at the taxi stand.as the mask jr appears.)

Hi there,Surabi. nice meeting you for the first time.

Mr Surabi: Hello,Mask jr. i'm so happy that i met you for the first time ever. so are we ready to explore around the underground city of sirijaya?

Mask jr: Would i ever?!!That'll be great!!!

(in the coach,where all the junior tourists with their parents are in the bus befriending the Mask jr.)

Mr Surabi: Class,i like you all to meet the Mask jr. He's new.and he's on his holiday trip solo to enjoy for the first time. after he save singapore from evil doers.

(The tourists cheer him wildly.)

Mask jr: Thank you all.(blushing)you're making me kinda blush.

Mr Surabi: and now,Mask jr. it's time for you to sit on the premium seat.my son Dadokxi is please to see you for the first time.

Mask jr: another friend of mine,sweet!!

(as he(Mask jr walks to the premium seat. he sits with Dadokxi.)

Dadokxi: Hi there. you must be the Mask jr.

Mask jr: why yes i am?

Mr Surabi: Okay,happy tourists. it's time to go to Bali!!

(As the bus drives faster from the Jakarta Airport to Bali 952.03 Miles.the bus drives to reach to the java ferry terminal to reach Bali.)

(at the ferry terminal,they took a ferry to Bali. and when they reach Bali on time.they took an another coach to Surabaya,Bali from Dempasar.)

This is it,folks. we're on the way to Surabaya Bali where the home of the Underground city is.

Mask jr: oh boy,oh boy. this is going to be great.

(as the bus stops at the Surabaya town hall,they stepped out of the bus and went into the town hall.)

Mr Surabi: Okay,everyone. we're goign to meet the great governor who is an explorer. as he is about to tell you about the story of the underground city.

(in the office of town hall.)

Governor: Good day,everyone. my name is Governor Guramadi. i'm the greatest explorer who have found the undergorund city 21 yrs ago. when i was a student . 12 yrs old.

Mr Surabi: Governor Guramadi is the greatest explorer who have discovered not only the underground city,but also..

Guramadi: the 5th level underground shrine of the great Muneeswaram.filled with Javanese treasures all over inside.

Mr Surabi: Mr Guramadi,i'm very pleased that you've discovered the great two underground treasures. but can you tell us the story about the great underground city of sirijaya?

Guramadi: i'm always happy to tell you right after we shall go to the dilapiated ruins of the ancient temples of Sri Wuja. where the undergound city lives in the temple.

Mask jr: Oooooohhh!! Amazing.

(In the Sri Wuja temple at the surburban town of Surabaya.)

Guramadi: Now,it all begins when the great typhoon has hit on the great golden town of Siribunya during the sirijaya period.

(flashback of the story of the Underground city of Sirijaya.)

As the mighty thunder strikes around the golden city,everybody in the golden town evacuates out of the town. until all the outside towns are in the dilapilation of destruction. when the thunder finished,it dissapears for now.As the villagerssaw many towns are destroyed. the king of

the golden town was not very happy about the destruction. they have to do something to prevent the thunder from destroying the new town.that night,in his palace,the king thinks real harderto get his idea. until suddenly,the earth angel appears and told him that he's got an

idea.after the king heard the great idea from the earth angel. the king thanked him for giving the king a great idea.the next morning,the king and all of the people starts building the undergound pit. before they built the city.as they quickly digs the largest pits.they attach the

strongest wooden frame onto the ground wall,and construct the rooftop of the underground.when the
pit is already covered with the strongest heaviest earth,they immediately begin to built the city in the underground city.as years pass on,they continue to built and built until the city is finally complete. the king have aged to 61 yrs old.
and all the children of the people grew stronger and healthier.after the king's funeral,the thunder have returned,as the mightiesrt thunder saw no villages and town around. the thunder starts to disspaear entirely.never destroy the city
again.as the undergorund city is save. they rose up from the gorund and begin to built the sri wuja for the entrance of the underground city.to thanked the earth angel for saving the city with an imperial unlimited ideas.

(flashback ends.)

And that's how the underground city is born. until today,the sri wuja is now in the dilapilated after the structure grows weaker and fell off.the only shrine that stands at the sri wuja is the earth angel idol.now let's all go to the altrar and prey before we could all go into the

underground city and explore.

(they cheer them(Surabi and Guramadi) wildly.)

(after they pray the earth angel,they enter into the underground city from the floor door of Sri Wuja.after they quickly climb down into the city. they we're surprised that the underground city is still standing.)

Welcome to the Sirijaya Underground city.

Mask jr(surprised): Cool!! What happen to the Ancient Underground city?

Guramadi: that's becuase the underground city has already evolve into a moden city today. on the toproff. you shall see the air purifier .

Mask jr: do they have the air purifier on the floor of Sri wuja?

Guramadi: yeap. they're everywhere. the air purifier has alreay clean the air from the dirty air of smogs from the car mufflers,smoking and garbage smells.all of the air pollution has to be cleaned away to make clean air for the inside
of the underground city. come,my fellow tourist. let us explore around. and then we shall find a hotel to relax in the underground city.

Mask jr: sounds awesome.where can i sleep?

(in the budget hotel room: Hotel Mandara)

That's where i'm going to sleep? It's boring! How come the minister always have the budget day?

Mr Surabi: the government of Indonesia didn't have much enough until the next month the raise of insurance is back to the max.

Mask jr:unless if i can change it,i don't mind.

(Surabi walks away to the palace embassy.)

Mr Surabi: goodnight,Mask jr.

Mask jr: night night.

(Mask jr sigh)

I hate this boring design. (he spins into a room designer.)maybe now i can give it an exquisite touch of an extreme makeover.

(he then speeds his quickiness to change the room. until the room was changed into an extreme premium hotel room.)

Ah...now that's more like it.

(He takes the hd remote control and press the tv on.and he jumps onto the new bed.)

That's better.after all,what could it be more fun when i can have a large premium room.

(during midnight,they all put into sleep for tomorrow's fun. until suddenly,the underground city starts to shake.as all the people wake themsleves up.they suddnely hear the sound of an shake coming.)

(in the premium room he made,the Mask jr wakes up.)

What now?

(As the shake stops,the evil Drill tank appears from the ground.and all of the people are shocked.)

Villain(in the tank): Nobody move!!

(As the evil villainsa pops out of the tank. the villains reveal themselves from the shadow.)

For we are the Helldwellers.who will take your underground city. if all of you refuse to surrender within 4 mins.we'll destroy your only underground city until you all shall die in hell.the volcano will burn and melt your city underground below when we drill the big hole of the lava.the

lave will gush out and burn. and then it'll burn you all into potato crisp!!

(the people of the underground city were shocked.)

but fear not,worthless worms. for if you obey our commands properly by surrender the city to us. we'll spare your underground city as we promise.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr : Indonesian Undergound Mania

By eugene tan Ong Siong

(On the great morning at the Jakarta ineternational airport,the plane of Garuda indonesia airlines boeing 747 lands onto the road and parks at the deparfture 5c.The Mask jr disembarks the plane happily in his tourist statement(1960's),he hops around to the checkpoint)

Mask jr: Oh.oh..This is so exciting!! I just love to go on my first holiday trip to Indonesia to meet one of my wacky friends who is desperate to call me.(laugh hysterically)for i'm about to explore the all new undergound city of Sirijaya.
Also i'm going to get some lovely souvenirs.(giggles.)Well what am i waiting for?

(he dash away tpo the taxi stand of the airport after he already pass through the checkpoint.)

(at the taxi stand,a kind minister of Indonesia name Mr Surabi who is waiting for the mask jr at the taxi stand.as the mask jr appears.)

Hi there,Surabi. nice meeting you for the first time.

Mr Surabi: Hello,Mask jr. i'm so happy that i met you for the first time ever. so are we ready to explore around the underground city of sirijaya?

Mask jr: Would i ever?!!That'll be great!!!

(in the coach,where all the junior tourists with their parents are in the bus befriending the Mask jr.)

Mr Surabi: Class,i like you all to meet the Mask jr. He's new.and he's on his holiday trip solo to enjoy for the first time. after he save singapore from evil doers.

(The tourists cheer him wildly.)

Mask jr: Thank you all.(blushing)you're making me kinda blush.

Mr Surabi: and now,Mask jr. it's time for you to sit on the premium seat.my son Dadokxi is please to see you for the first time.

Mask jr: another friend of mine,sweet!!

(as he(Mask jr walks to the premium seat. he sits with Dadokxi.)

Dadokxi: Hi there. you must be the Mask jr.

Mask jr: why yes i am?

Mr Surabi: Okay,happy tourists. it's time to go to Bali!!

(As the bus drives faster from the Jakarta Airport to Bali 952.03 Miles.the bus drives to reach to the java ferry terminal to reach Bali.)

(at the ferry terminal,they took a ferry to Bali. and when they reach Bali on time.they took an another coach to Surabaya,Bali from Dempasar.)

This is it,folks. we're on the way to Surabaya Bali where the home of the Underground city is.

Mask jr: oh boy,oh boy. this is going to be great.

(as the bus stops at the Surabaya town hall,they stepped out of the bus and went into the town hall.)

Mr Surabi: Okay,everyone. we're goign to meet the great governor who is an explorer. as he is about to tell you about the story of the underground city.

(in the office of town hall.)

Governor: Good day,everyone. my name is Governor Guramadi. i'm the greatest explorer who have found the undergorund city 21 yrs ago. when i was a student . 12 yrs old.

Mr Surabi: Governor Guramadi is the greatest explorer who have discovered not only the underground city,but also..

Guramadi: the 5th level underground shrine of the great Muneeswaram.filled with Javanese treasures all over inside.

Mr Surabi: Mr Guramadi,i'm very pleased that you've discovered the great two underground treasures. but can you tell us the story about the great underground city of sirijaya?

Guramadi: i'm always happy to tell you right after we shall go to the dilapiated ruins of the ancient temples of Sri Wuja. where the undergound city lives in the temple.

Mask jr: Oooooohhh!! Amazing.

(In the Sri Wuja temple at the surburban town of Surabaya.)

Guramadi: Now,it all begins when the great typhoon has hit on the great golden town of Siribunya during the sirijaya period.

(flashback of the story of the Underground city of Sirijaya.)

As the mighty thunder strikes around the golden city,everybody in the golden town evacuates out of the town. until all the outside towns are in the dilapilation of destruction. when the thunder finished,it dissapears for now.As the villagerssaw many towns are destroyed. the king of

the golden town was not very happy about the destruction. they have to do something to prevent the thunder from destroying the new town.that night,in his palace,the king thinks real harderto get his idea. until suddenly,the earth angel appears and told him that he's got an

idea.after the king heard the great idea from the earth angel. the king thanked him for giving the king a great idea.the next morning,the king and all of the people starts building the undergound pit. before they built the city.as they quickly digs the largest pits.they attach the

strongest wooden frame onto the ground wall,and construct the rooftop of the underground.when the
pit is already covered with the strongest heaviest earth,they immediately begin to built the city in the underground city.as years pass on,they continue to built and built until the city is finally complete. the king have aged to 61 yrs old.
and all the children of the people grew stronger and healthier.after the king's funeral,the thunder have returned,as the mightiesrt thunder saw no villages and town around. the thunder starts to disspaear entirely.never destroy the city
again.as the undergorund city is save. they rose up from the gorund and begin to built the sri wuja for the entrance of the underground city.to thanked the earth angel for saving the city with an imperial unlimited ideas.

(flashback ends.)

And that's how the underground city is born. until today,the sri wuja is now in the dilapilated after the structure grows weaker and fell off.the only shrine that stands at the sri wuja is the earth angel idol.now let's all go to the altrar and prey before we could all go into the

underground city and explore.

(they cheer them(Surabi and Guramadi) wildly.)

(after they pray the earth angel,they enter into the underground city from the floor door of Sri Wuja.after they quickly climb down into the city. they we're surprised that the underground city is still standing.)

Welcome to the Sirijaya Underground city.

Mask jr(surprised): Cool!! What happen to the Ancient Underground city?

Guramadi: that's becuase the underground city has already evolve into a moden city today. on the toproff. you shall see the air purifier .

Mask jr: do they have the air purifier on the floor of Sri wuja?

Guramadi: yeap. they're everywhere. the air purifier has alreay clean the air from the dirty air of smogs from the car mufflers,smoking and garbage smells.all of the air pollution has to be cleaned away to make clean air for the inside
of the underground city. come,my fellow tourist. let us explore around. and then we shall find a hotel to relax in the underground city.

Mask jr: sounds awesome.where can i sleep?

(in the budget hotel room: Hotel Mandara)

That's where i'm going to sleep? It's boring! How come the minister always have the budget day?

Mr Surabi: the government of Indonesia didn't have much enough until the next month the raise of insurance is back to the max.

Mask jr:unless if i can change it,i don't mind.

(Surabi walks away to the palace embassy.)

Mr Surabi: goodnight,Mask jr.

Mask jr: night night.

(Mask jr sigh)

I hate this boring design. (he spins into a room designer.)maybe now i can give it an exquisite touch of an extreme makeover.

(he then speeds his quickiness to change the room. until the room was changed into an extreme premium hotel room.)

Ah...now that's more like it.

(He takes the hd remote control and press the tv on.and he jumps onto the new bed.)

That's better.after all,what could it be more fun when i can have a large premium room.

(during midnight,they all put into sleep for tomorrow's fun. until suddenly,the underground city starts to shake.as all the people wake themsleves up.they suddnely hear the sound of an shake coming.)

(in the premium room he made,the Mask jr wakes up.)

What now?

(As the shake stops,the evil Drill tank appears from the ground.and all of the people are shocked.)

Villain(in the tank): Nobody move!!

(As the evil villains pops out of the tank. the villains reveal themselves from the shadow.)

For we are the Helldwellers.who will take your underground city. if all of you refuse to surrender within 4 mins.we'll destroy your only underground city until you all shall die in hell.the volcano will burn and melt your city underground below when we drill the big hole of the lava.the

lave will gush out and burn. and then it'll burn you all into potato crisp!!

(the people of the underground city were shocked.)

but fear not,worthless worms. for if you obey our commands properly by surrender the city to us. we'll spare your underground city as we promise.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Villain 2: allow us to introduce ourselves before you all surrender. I'm Pogula.

Villain: I'm Sasagu the leader.

Villain 3: And i'm Dadanani.

Sasagu: if any of you dares to stop us. we'll crush your city alive.

Pogula: and burn it all away.

Sasagu: Yeah.

Mask jr: So what?

Sasagu: Who said that?

Mask jr(appears from the crowd.):I am.(laugh) and i say that you look funny when i look at you three. and where did you get those costumes? are you three having a mole party?

Sasagu: actually,no. we're not wearing costumes. and may we ask who in the hideous underground are you?

Mask jr: Mask jr is the name and is that a big fat drill you got?(he takes out the horn from his pocket.)well let me give you something to say from my horn?

(he then press the rubber to give them a loud blast from the horn.and they we're hit on the ground wall with the drill tank.)

Sasagu: this brat is tough!!

Dadanani: I say we must destroy him!!

Sasagu: Sound like fun,Dadanani. let's get him!!

Mask jr: Oh,sure.try and stop me why don't ya.(he then pulls the lever from nowhere.the drill tank attempts to tackle him,but the floor springs the tank out of the underground city magically in a tex avery way.)NOT!!
(Laugh Hysterically.)i always love to do that sometimes.

(but the drill tanks drills back down into the city from the outside ground.)

Sasagu(in the drill tank): Not by a long shot,Clown!!

(as the drill tanks pushed him,it rams him hard until the mask jr is hit on the grpound flat as a pancake,and falls onto the ground.)

Not so tough now,are you freak?

Mask jr(inflates himself with his fingers to form himself into a normal shape.):Nope. still tough.

Sasagu: What the?

Mask jr(spins into his pyjamas): once again,helldwellers. you guys have already disturb our sleep. so.(he takes out the fly swatter from his pocket.)BUG OFF!!

(As the drill tank continues to tackle him, he(mask jr) swings his giant fly swatter at the drill tank and it flies out of the underground city into their base. until the drill tank crash.)

(as the evil helldwellers were beaten by the mask jr.)

Sasagu(cough): just you'll wait,Mask jr!! We'll put you into the end. one way or the other!!!

Pogula: Yeah!!

Sasagu: this calss for our new tank with the ultimate unlimited gadgets.

pogula: shall we plan it first?

Sasagu: yeah.

Dadanani:let's do it.

(back to the mask jr in the premium room.)

Mask jr: Ahh...now i can get my beauty sleep. peace and quiet.(yawns and sleeps.)goodnight,underground city.

(the next morning,after breakfast,they(the tourist and the mask jr)all went into the museum of ancient Sirijaya museum history.where all the artifacts are held in the exhibit A.)

Look at all these good.Mmmm!! Mmm! No way that they could irresist the looks of the ancient treasure. this is so exciting!!

(in the shopping mall of underground city.Mask jr is shopping on Toys and souvenir clothings.)

I'll have one of these(he takes the indonesian xylophone and put into the pocket) and some of this.(and he takes the indonesian crown.)and one of this fancy headwear. perfect for the party.

(In the restaurant,Mask jr screams in pain after he eats the mega hot and spicy indonesian Curry noddle meal.Mask jr drinks the jug of water to cool his heatiness down.)

That's better.(belch)

(in the temple of the undergound sirtijaya city. he takes many more photos around the temple.)

Yuran is going to love this,and Tobio is going to be please with it.

(Back to the hotel mandara,where mask jr is watching some doraemon cartoons.)

Doraemon sure has lots of gadgets to be use for good. at least i can do that too .

(meanwhile back in the evil lair of helldwellers. the helldwellers are building the newest drill tank machine.)

Sasagu: Come on,boys. the sooner we shall finish,the sooner we shall pay him back.

Pogula(welding the frame.) :o n it.

Dadanani: righty o.

Sasagu(connecting the wire connection to the connection machine computer.): once we finish our work,we shall get ready to roll!!

(they quickly continue finish uilding the tank.)

Faster!! Faster!!

(back to mask jr in Undergorund city.the mask jr is happily exploring around the park of King Agowayara.)

Mask jr: Ah...life is so much fun when we could go around and have a nice look at the beautiful javanese park of King Agowayara.kind a place where i could explore some hidden places around.i'm sure i could find some treasure here in any place where i can find.

Dadokxi: I know where the hidden place is.though that there is no hidden place in this park.

Mask jr: really?

Dadokxi: yeap.iyesterday i've discovered the newest discovery of the new lost treasure which is at the cafe.Cafe Namuna. near at the Bakery shop.

Mask jr: Cool. where?

(in the Cafe Namuna.Dadokxi steps onto the floor and the floor unveils the hidden entrance.)

Dadokxi: Follow me,Please.

(in the tomb,where dadokxi and mask jr is walking pass through the mural halls.)

Mask jr: How beautiful!! the murals are so amazing. it's like i'm blowing up my top.

Dodokxi: don't get yourself into a pop bunch,buddy(laugh)

(as they reach to the dead end.)

Mask jr: that's it?

Dadokxi: Not quite yet.

(he press the centre wall blocks on the dead ened wall.and the walls have unveiled the lost treasure.real coins and crowns.)

Mask jr(surprised): Amazing!!

Dadokxi: i was on my way to get some snack until suddenly i accidentally discovered the tomb yesterday night.before bed time.

Mask jr: you have lots of imaginations taking me onto the exquisite treasure.

dadokxi: we can only take a look around of the treasure. but we must not touch it. because this treasure is forbidden.

Mask jr: alright.

(suddenly,the ground starts to shake.)

Dadokxi: What was that?!!

Mask jr: Oh boy,more party breakers again.

Dadokxi: let's get outside and find out what.

(at the outside town. they ran out of the cafe and saw the newest Drill tank of helldwellers rise from the ground.)

They're Back!!!

Sasagu(in the tank): that's right,punks!! And we're back!!

Mask jr: Oooh!! Lovely improved model you've designed.

Sasagu: Thanks,and now it's time to put you away!!

(the drill tank fires the cannonball from the drill cannon it opened at Mask jr. but the mask jr catches the cannonball in his baseball uniform.)

Mask jr: hey,batter batter batter. hey....Swing!!

(he throws the cannonball back at the tank,but the tank unleashed the springnet after the drill tank moves back inside.the cannonball sprung and it hits back at the mask jr that hits all the way through the wall.)

Sasagu: Bye bye.

Pogula: now that the hero is gone.

Sasagu: we shall once again rule!!

(in the newest underground 2nd city.Mask jr ignites the candles and saw the real underground city which nobody lives here anymore.)

Mask jr(surprised): Wow!! I must be seeing things. could it be that the other underground city of sirijaya is a fake?

(he takes the ladder out of his zoot pocket and climb out of the underground.at the outside, ashe opens the tile floor of the pathway,he climbs out and saw that there's no temple around downtown Suryabaya)

what do you know,there's no sri puja temple here.no surburban. just a downtown Suryabaya 12ft to the original surabaya.i've got to save the modern underground city of sirijaya and beat the other drill tank from the helldwellers.

(he looks at the underground ancient city below.)

but first.

(in the real underground city of suryabaya.he hops back down and explore.)

What a cool and interesting place you've got.

(in the temple,he looks around and feels it. )

in the indiana jones movie,jones press this button fo the wall to unleash the tomb. and it really goes right here.(he press the right button of the wall.and the left wall unveils the real treasure.)cool!!

(he grabs the bag and takes the real treasure from the abandoned temple.then he keeps it in his pocket.)

i've got to show them these later.(he takes the camera out of his pants pocket and takes the photos around the ancient sirijaya city.)

(and after he takes the city,he translate the ancient signboard of the real Sirijaya city.)

yeap,this is sirijaya city alright.(he spins into a miner.) and now.i must make a linkway back to the modern Sirijaya city.(he dash away to the spot where the mask jr hits thorugh.and the mask jr dash and builts the entrance way.)YEEEHAW!!

(back to the evil helldwellers in Modern sirijaya city.)

Sasagu: our first order is to take away all of the kiddy stuff and turn it into..(face to pogula)Pogula,what was the greatest thing you ever said?

(suddenly, they hear the sound of the drill coming out of nowhere.)

What was that?

(As mask jr appears from the ancient city.)

Mask jr: Hi,guys. I'm back!!

Sasagu:You again!!

Mask jr: Yes,sasagu. and i'm going to make sure that you won't get away from it.Unless you're sneaky enough to pass through me.

Sasagu: can't we ever get rid of you?!!

(the helldwellers hop back into the tank and battle against him(mask jr))

(As the New Drill tank rams him.)

Mask jr: oh please,you're such a loose cannon.

(he takes out the cannon and aims at the drill tank.his cannon fires the gelatin at the drill tank which was hit by the gelatin punch.and the tank didn't move.)

(but the tank drills out the gelatin and rams at him.)

(but the mask jr uses his paint to draw a detour.and mask jr evades the tank that rams to the detour.)

(mask jr takes out the detour opening and throw it away.)

(but the drill tank drives back from the detour after he accidentally throws it onto the left wall.)

Oops.

Pogula: Think again,fool.

Sasagu: yeah.and we're going to squeeze the man juice out of you for good with our final weapon.

Mask jr: Eww. gross.

(as the new drill tank fires the drill bullets at the mask jr. he(mask jr) takes out the slice half orange and the drill blocks the attack as the drill juices the orange. orange juices splatters at the drill tank until the drill tank suddenly haywires.)

Sasagu: what on earth?!!

Pogula: the orange juice is our drill tanks weakness!!

Sasagu: Let's get outta here!!

(they eject the drill tank after they press the eject button. they popped out of their tank and th tank explodes into impact.)

Mask jr: how's that for drillmade Orange juice.(laugh hysterically.)

(as the helldwellers lands onto the ground. they attack him(the mask jr) with their guns.)

Sasagu: we're going make you pay for what you did to our tanks!!

Mask jr(spins into a Train Conductor.): (blows a whstle loud.)Hold it right there,fellas.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Sasagu: what now.

Mask jr(takes out the watch from his pocket):it's now 2pm afternoon. and you know what that means?

Pogula: what?

Mask jr: Time for you three to hop aboard to the Prison express.(he claps his hands two times to summon the train.)

Sasagu: what are you talking about.

(as they hear the sound of the train.)

Pogula: what on earth?

(the train magically appears from nowhere,and it pulls them into the train jail cart automatically.and it rails them to jail.)

You haven't seen the last of us!!

Mask jr(wave goodbye with his hankerchief): So long,boys. don't forget to write. in jail.

(in Jakarta Prison Complex. the helldwellers spend 23 months in the cell.)

Pogula: this isn't over yet,Mask jr.

Sasagu: We'll be back!!

Prisoner 1: Aah..Shut up!!

(back to the Mask jr in the underground city,where the mask jr is held on the stage of the city hall.)

Guramadi(shake hands with the mask jr.):thanky ou ever so much for saving the new sirijaya city today.the governor shall reward you with the biggest cheque of 10,000 rupiah and the key to the city. it's yours.

Mask jr: thanks for giving me the cheque. but i can;t accept the key to the city. oh yeah,i ve forgot to tell you something.

Guramadi: Yes?

(In the real ancient Sirijaya city.)

(Guramandi and the people are surprised)

You've discovered the real Ancinet city of Sirijaya?!!

Mask jr: yeap,after the helldwellers pushed me through the 12 ft to the undergound. i discovered the real city which is underneath the downtown surabaya states. shopping mall and all of the towns are outside the downtown.

Guramadi: But that's impossible. i thought that the undergound city is at the surburbian.

Mask jr: the old king have told me that it's the real city,yes. but it was a duplicate. one is modern in the surburban house,and the other is the real city which nobody discovers the ancinet javanese city a long time ago.

Guramadi: so that means the king have created the two real cities. and now the type of the two cities underground are different?

Mask jr: you got that right.

Guramadi: well,Mask jr. i dunno what to say...

(In Jakarta airport,4 days later.)

(Mask jr is reading the newspaper about mask jr himself discovered the 2nd ancinet Surabaya sirijaya city at the departre 2.)

Mask jr: Well i'm glad that he did gave me the plainum medal for discover of the new city. and the cheque that goes into my account.cause this is the most fantastic trip ever.

Captain(on the megaphone):This is captain Fedwick chang of the Garuda Indonesian airlines speaking. please aboard the boeing 747 for the flight back to Singapore. aqnd have a happy day back home. thank you.

Mask jr: Well now.(folds the nespaper and puts it in his pants pocket.)Gotta get going.

(but then,Dadokxi came to mask jr who paused himself for a moment.)

Dadokxi: thanks for making my life happy,Mask jr. i finally figured it out that the ancient tomd of the modern city is a fake. beside,it's not a forbidden treasure.

Mask jr: well i belive now that everybody will come to the real ancient city to look around for 32 rupiah for each adult.

Dadokxi: and 10 rupiah for each child's admission too.(laugh) so,are you going back to Singapore?

Mask jr: i sure am. and i will love to comeback to Indonesia again soon.

Dadokxi: Well in that case,i'll see you again soon. but you have to be alert for the new villains from indonesia.cause the new indonesian villains are about to conquer Singapore.

Mask jr: i'll be ready for them.thanks.

(Dadokxi run away.)

Dadokxi: Until we meet again,Mask jr. Goodbye.

Mask jr: so long,Dadokxi.

(Mask jr dashed into the plane. And later, the plane flies back home in Singapore as Mask jr will have an another wild and insaneous adventures on the next story.)

Ssssmokin!!(Laugh hysterically)

The End

Next Episode: Gremlins,Gremlins are everywhere!!

Coming Soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr : Gremlins!! Gremlins are Everywhere!!

By eugene tan Ong Siong

(In the wonderful morning,of Pulau Kanak Childen's city.Mask jr is being chased by Detective Abuk and Adak for putting duncecaps on world junior police in toy car.at downtown.)

(as they chase him in the downtown. Mask jr pulls the jet hoverbike over for a while because of a wheel chair boy drives his wheelchair to the zebra crossing.and after he cross the crossing,the Mask jr continues to ride
faster to loose them.as his face is hit on the glass.he pulls his face and wears the hat from his zoot pocket.)

Mask jr: Ssssmokin!!

(he rides away. and Abuk and adak drives faster to stop him.)

Detective Abuk(in the car): We must not loose him,Adak.

Adak(taking out the duncecap on the head which is tight to take out.): i can't see one of the duncecaps around,Abuk.

Abuk: well serves you right for delaying.Mask jr is still getting away and you didn't wake up to stop him.the matter in fact now,i think he's going to give me a tight cap too.

(suddenly, the siren sound was heard by abuk.as he looks outside of the toy car and saw Mask jr in his traffic police riding the toy police bike.)

Mask jr: alright,sir. where's your nitro fullspeed license? if you don't pull over,i'm going have to..(takes the helmet out.)Pull the dunce cap onto your head.(he puts the duncecap and pulled int down onto his(abuk's head)
(Laughs hysterically and drives away.)

(as the toy car heads to the big pit at the construction site.the car falls into it and crash.as Abuk tears the dunce cap,he bangs on the steering wheel.)

(but adak pulls out the duncecap from his head without tearing it.he steps out of the car.)

Adak: Aw..geez. We lost him.

Abuk:He's going to turn himself in to us sometime,and when he does,i think he'll know what he shall change his mind after this.

(abuk calls the repairboy on phone.)

Hello,Repairboys.

(back to the mask jr.)

Mask jr: Well,that's sound surely fun after all. and now i would be interest if i can see some planes going by.(he spins with a cycle into a cowboy with a steam propeller bike.)Let's ride,Ya'll!!!(his propeller bike speeds away)
YEEEEEHAAAWWW!!

(In the Airport of Pulau Kanak,Mask jr looks at the Aircrafts with his binoculars.)

Mask jr: i love to see the aircraft flies around.especially it always lands safely.(but then,he saw a gremlin on the right wing of the plane landing tearing up the metal skin of the plane.)Holy Cartoon!! What is this?!!

(as the plane suddenly shakes.the plane suddenly starts to spin around madly after the gremlins rips the cable circuits.)

(in the plane)

Junior Pilot: Captain,something's wrong?

(as Mask jr dash away. he takes the gremlin off of the plane and kick the gremlin out of pulau kanak high in the sky.and Mask jr in his repairboy repairs the plane wing and the circuit of the plane control.)

(and then he hops away.)

(ast he plane suddenly controls normally.they cheer wildly in the plane.)

(later,after the plane parks at departure 2)

Thanks for saving our lifes,sir. what is this creature?

Mask jr: that,is the Gremlin. but i bet that some creature is about to come back and wreck the entire airplanes in singapore.

Junior Pilot: you don't say.

Mask jr: Gremlins are everywhere. and i'm not going to have some fun until the gremlins has to be stopped.

Junior Pilot even in ship dock?

Mask jr: i believe so.

(he dash away.and the police toy cars came and investigate.)

Abuk: we're here for the investigation of the gremlin scene.

Junior Pilot: sorry,you're too late for that. Mask jr has already repaired the planes.

Abuk(facepalm): Him again?

Adak: actually he's doing a good job solving crimes .

Abuk: Shut up,Adak. and let's go.

(In Jurong Island. the evil gremlins rises from the sea and march into the factory.)

(in the factory,the gremlins dismantles the entire machine. and the alarm has sound.)

Worker 1: What's going on?

(the alarm broke off.)

Worker 2: i dunno,Bob. but i say we better get outta here.

(as all the workers evacuated out of the factory,the factory collapse and explodes into impact.)

boss(shocked): our Factory!!

(later,Mr Tenma investigates the disaster scene of the collapse diapilated factory.)

Mr Tenma: Okay,Mr Hiat. tell us what happen?

Mr Hiat: it all begins when i was int he office calling the prime minister to do the hardwork we could achieve to keep singapore's pride higer. until the gremlins i saw came and wreck the entire factory. i dunno what's going on.

Mr Tenma: Gremlins?

Mr Hiat: yeah,the gremlins are coming from the sea.

Mr Tenma: Mister Hiat,we never heard about gremlins.could it be...

(As the police came to tenma with the bag of scales.)

Police 1: Mr tenma,look what i found.

Mr Tenma(shocked): Scales?

Mr Hiat: i told you there's gremlins on the loose.

(Mr tenma is comtempaltive,as the gremlins could be seen everywhere.)

(Meanwhile,in the castle of Dr Constantix at Pulau merah,Malaysia.where the evil scientist Dr Copnstantix is looking at the machine creating the Army troops of Gemlins from the book with Doyami.)

Doyami: More gremlins are ready to rumble,Constantix.

Dr Constantix: Excellent work,Doyami. with these unlimited army of gremlins from the comic book you made,i can finally damage the entire Southeast Asian transportation and the industries to make more scraps. soon,we'll be able
to built the fleet of Cobradrones and take over the world.and with the gremlins help,Nothing on earth can ever stop us.(face to doyami) Doyami,transport these gremlins to Johor.then to Kedah and Perlis.

Doyami: Yes,Dr Constantix.

(In Ovalivius)

Tobio: i just don't know why would the gremlins came and wreck everything,Yuran. i though that the gremlins are suppose to be fictional. not real.

Yuran: maybe it could be worse. the gremlins are about to wreck the children's city for danger.

Tobio: Right. but they will wreck the entire factory of Malaysia sooner or later. i bet it's constatix's doing who make the gremlins.

Yuran: Get real,tobio. i say that gremlins came from the sea.

(the news is on,and they sat on the couch and watch.)

Newsman: the police have investigated the sceen as the gremlins are on the loose in Johor. driven mad to the industry. the gremlins could hit the next target on every part of johor. and that's not all,the chief of Malaysian Police
saw a black snake armband of the gremlin.who would have known that the evil black snakes are on the loose.

Yuran: It's constantix's Grelim Band!!(Face to tobio)and again,you are right all along.

Tobio: what do i tell ya.this armband belongs to dr Constantix's doing.(he stands up from the couch.)and i'm going to stop them before Dr Constantix could damage more in Thailand.(he ran to his room to transform into
mask jr.)

Mask jr(spins at the Living room near Yuran.):Gremlins are going to be cooked goose all night!!(he snaps his fingers)as the matter in fact,Malaysia is not going to be snazzy about it.(he flies away with his jetpack.)
Malaysia,Here we come!!(Laugh hysterically)

(In Johor Biscuit factory,the gremlins are eating up all the biscuit ingredients in vein.and all the workers panicking in panic. the gremlins wrecked the machine. and the massive explosion came from the vat level.)

(until,the mask jr came to defeat all the gremlins and rebuilt the biscuit factory.they(the workers) cheer him wildly for disposing the gremlins.as the mask jr sets off to beat the gremlins away from destruction on Johor.)

(after all the gremlins are beaten.the mask jr was thanked by the government and the sultan of johor.)

(as the news is on tv near the stage. another gremlin attack hits Perlis and kedah.)

(meanwhile,Constantix and doyami are shocked that the gremlins are beaten away by the mask jr and rebuilding Johor,kedah and perlis in the castle.)

Dr Constantix: Not him again!!

Doyami: i know what i'm going to do to him.

(in Doyami's machine,the machine have created 20 troops of 21 ft gremlins with dark energy powers and march to perlis.)

Dr Constantix(face to Doyami): you sure are very good of creating your own pictures that come alive with this beautiful machine.

doyami: let's just hope that my new giant gremlins will beat him before they could continue to work.

Dr Constantix: i couldn't agree more.

(At Perlis Downtown.)

Mask jr: Now then. to find the cahoots of Dr Constantix. i'm sure that constantix is living in the outskirts of Malaysia.

(as the stomping sound was hear by the Mask jr. he saw 20 giant gremlins who are about to cease the Mask jr.)

(he screams in wild takes at the gremlins.)

Wow!! Talk about that Gynormous Gremlins.

(as the gremlins Stops at him 10 ft.)

(20 evil 21 ft gremlins draw out their dark energy machine guns from their backs.)

And a very nifty guns they got.

(as they fire the dark blast at the mask jr. mask jr is stroked by the dark energy and turn into dust.but then,the mask jr restored himself in a cartoonish way. and mask jr spins into a hip hop dj dancer.)

What's up!! Yo yo yo!!

(They continue to fire the dark thunder at the mask jr who is doing his speedy hip hop dance to evade the thunder attack.)

To slow,yo!!

(as he evades,he throws the super DJ Disc at them.releasing the net from the disc magically to beat them without killing.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(as the nets caught them . the evil 21 ft gremlins form into a one 122 ft tall Gremlin.)

Uh oh.

(and ther net was ripped to free itself.the gremlins roar loudly and begin to tremble at The Mask jr.)

(when it stomps him with his right hand.the giant gremlin hears the sound of the mask jr who is exciting.)

Very intersting.

(when the gremlin lift it's right hand. the giant gremlin saw the Mask jr in a Chinese fortune teller custom looking at it's palm reading.)

Uh oh. i can read your palm. that it says that you're about to get strike by lightining from the staelite dish.

(Mask Jr jumps off of it's palms. in outer space,the satelite blast the electicity energy at the gremlin. and the giant gremlin is cooked and poofed into dust.(the gremlin is killed by the shock of the energy from the satelite.)

(back to Constantix in the castle.)

Doyami: Don't worry,dr constantix. i know what i could do.

(Doyami uses his watch to press the button. as the powdered gremlin suddenly captures him(the Mask jr.) and send him to the castle.)

(in the castle of Dr Constantix,the gremlin powder drops him(the mask jr) on the floor.and the gremlin powder restores the giant gremlin itself and walks away.)

(As mask jr is shocked that the gremlin powder has restored the giant gremlin itself.he rubbed his eyes.)

Mask jr: am i seeing that the powder can form. what a weird creature that is.

(he looks around in the castle.)

Just as i thought.

Dr Constantix(on the screen.): Welcome to my castle of pulau merah,Mask jr. we meet again at last.

Mask jr: So you're the one who's creating all the gremlins to destroy the industries and transportations of southeast. just so that you could collect the scraps and built it into the troops of doomsday ship?

Dr Constantix: how right you are,Mask jr. and in the few moments the cobradrone is ready to strom around the southeast and i'll rule the entire asian empire with science.admit it,Mask jr. the gremlins are always powerful to beat you.
making you sure that you're about to lose your duty for good.

Mask jr: And just how are you going to unleash those gremlins from?

Dr Constantix: Using Doyami's Machine that he created.called the image reanimatortron. i can now unleash many minions of his perfect army to take care of you permenantly.

Doyami: so i know just how you're about to be eliminated for sure.

Mask jr: Oh,really?

Doyami: it's not a joke,i guarantee you. it's even more deadly to kill you thrice like i've failed to eliminate astro boy in the future. after astroboy have sent me into the present,i started the new career with my friend.

Dr Constantix: Thanks for telling him,Doyami.(face to mask jr.)so,Mask jr. It's time for you to surrender. or i promise you that the city is going to be destroyed for good.

Mask jr: i won't give up.

Dr Constantix: very well,Mask jr. you have no choice.(he ends the screen,and all the entrances locked up automatically.)i decided now that you're about to be drowned into the stickiest situation. and die there for eternity.

(as the mini air purifier walls gushes the red sticky liquid onto the floor. the mask jr starts to drown.)

i must be going now,mask jr. and i hope that you will be resting into the stickest red liquid of jam.goodbye.

Mask jr: i got a bad sinking feeling here.

(as the jam is filled to drown him,he use his pencil to draw a hole and flush the jam away. then he draws an exit entrance and escape.)

(in the lab.)

Dr Constantix: soon,the scraps will be complete to..

(as Mask jr appears from the trap.)

Mask jr: Guess who?

Dr Constantix: You!!

Mask jr: nice try,Constantix. the jam is much tastier on bread. but the gremlins has got to go where they're going. in jail.

Dr Constantix: you won't foil our plans easily.

Doyami: but i still have the troops of gremlins who can take care of you easily.

(he press the button to open the door for the gremlins.)

Seek him,my friends.

(as the gremlins attacks the mask jr. and the mask jr is hit.he spins away the gremlins and the mask jr in his piper plays the flute to lure the gremlins.)

Dr Constantix: What the?

(as the mask jr marches out of the castle to johor from pulau merah.he march to the power centre.as the gremlins follow the music mask jr plays. he stops at the entrance and continues playing the music to lure them into the generator. and when the gremlins apporach the
generator it electicutes them all that connects to the castle,where the machine stands. as the castle goes berserk and overload. dr constantix and doyami are electrocuted and the castle explodes into impact with the exploding machine.)

(but they(dr constantix and doyami.) escaped their beats with their copter.)

You haven't seen the last of us yet!! We'll be back!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(The copter flies away.)

(Meanwhile,in the city hall of Perlis.)

Sultan of Perlis(gives the key to Mask jr.): For saving the entire Malaysia from Constantix's plot. we would like to give you the key to the entire malaysian states so you may be able to have a free admission of going to Malaysia
for some fun and saving the city from the next evil doers.

Mask jr(gets the key from sultan.):Thanks,mister. i just always love to have a tan on every beach of Malaysia.although i may chose one for today.

(later after the ceremony of Mask jr heroic deeds is over.)

(Mask jr is enjoying his tan at the Penang Beach.)

Sunshine,Clean air. there's nothing like a beach to give myself a nice crispy tan look.(laugh) Maskie jr pal,you've done it again for good. i wonder wha fun should be next.

(as Abuk and adak approach to Mask jr.)

Abuk: the only fun you're about to have is to the Juvenile slammer for pulling duncecaps on every heads of the police juniors.

(but then,Abuk's parents came to abuk.)

Abuk's dad: son,please leave him alone. he already did learn his lesson. and i need you to come with us to set up the picnic barbeque for our perfect vacation.

Abuk: But dad. he didn't even learn his lesson at all.

Abuk's Dad: enough,son.(he takes him on his right shoulder.)come with me.(he and abuk walks away.)

Adak: whatabout me,Dad?

Abuk's dad: you can have fun with him,Adak.

Adak: Thanks,dad.

(Face to the mask jr.)

Hey,buddy. how's it going?

Mask jr: Ah...Adak. it's so good that you've join me on the tan.

Adak: i love to.

(he set a spot near mask jr 1 ft with his tanning mat and took a tan.)

you know. life sure is perfect when you and i are going to fight crime together.

Mask jr: Me too. all this crimefighting business is sure is a pack of fun.

Adak: now that's the spirit. no matter what you did. you'll always keep up fighting to save the city from the forces of evil.and it was you,who are still on the job defending the earth.

Mask jr: thanks,pal. i won't miss an another fun. besides,it could be much better when i can have the newest adventures on the next week's patrol.

Adak: you said it,pal.

the end.

Next Episode: Christmas Eve with the Mask jr.

Catch you next time.

Return to “Fan Creations”