The Mask Jr Fan Novels of Singapore

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr Fan Novels of Singapore

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

Hello,everyone. this is Eugene Tan Ong Siong

And i would like to bring you the greatest remake of the novels after i've tried to make it with thai. but now,the Mask jr is a fan fic for Astroboy and the Mask
created by John acurdi,Mike Richardson and Doug Mahnke.

With No Violence,funniest adventures packed with cleanest action.

And more.

So get ready for the new remake novel of the Mask Jr in Singapore.

This is the Fanfic about Tobio who lived in the new world of Singapore.after he
flies away from earth into his reborn.As he lived in his new life,he was pushed around by Chuang twins:his annoying newighbour twins And Fred:his bully.

Until then,he got his package from Sally who gave him. He unveils the package as the golden mask is discovered.but when he reads the message,he realized now that he's about to become a boy who used to be
like Stanley ipkiss of Edge City.

As he wears the Mask,he became the White fully skinned android type Suavest Cartoon figure who is ready to kick the evil villains butt to save Singapore from the forces of evil.And join Astroboy from Metro city portal to
fight against evil.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Here's the picture of Tobio and his New twin Sister,Yuran. With his new best friends.

http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8962
it's from the Astro boy new novels season 3.
Attachments
Top secret Mask Jr .jpg
Top secret Mask Jr .jpg (55.53 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu
Kokoro Robot

Postby AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu » 8 years ago

Oh! Great! This is wonderful novel! Good job, teugene50. :lol: :tezuka:

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

the first novel will be coming soon AnimeMeraklisiBlogcu. as this fan fic will develope into a show of the future soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

and thanks

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The First Episodes is: The Next Mask in Singapore

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask jr: The Next Mask in Singapore

By Eugene Tan

Sony pictures Entertainment 2003((C) Astroboy
New line Entertainment((C)The Mask Animated 1995

(Note: Scream,frighten(Eye popping,Tongue stretching Tex Avery cartoon style!!)

(In Astro's Children City Observatory.)

Astro: Hello,Everyone. Now you may know me as Astro. About me when i was Tobio.

(Flashback of Astro's Past.)

I used to be a boy who was interested in birthday gifts by my father Dr Umataro Tenma by taking me to the Ministry of Science.he took me to the Level 7 where all the robots are scrapped and

unused.

As i was got quite upset about him. I usually ran away and got hit by the truck. Then, Dr Tenma have created me to live immortaly in my newest robot body.Until i was abandoned by My father who let Dr O Shay have me. And called me Astro.

(Flashback switched to the next flashback.)

I've got a job to save the world. And make some new friends from the world. I met Mimi who is in trouble.

so i saved the farm from Katari.And then. the things has change. When Mimi has finally got upset after i saw her fears about the future in her city and so on.

Then,i've finally reunite her again in Tahiti as the Adventures will always go on forever.

(Flashback Ends.)

But what's most improtant that i've finally met a spirit. A spirit name Tobio who met me fro the first time in Dr O Shay's House.

(Flashback of Tobio Spirit.)

When Tobio has arrived in my new house.

I was quite happy that i've finally meet him. Until he returns as my conscience.

i have to follow his lead during the adventure.

As He and his father spent many good times togehter, Tobio begins to leave the metro city to another place where he goes.

As Dr Tenma waved goodbye to Tobio. Tobio is about to live in the newest live where he'll be reborn in an another wonderful world.

(Flashback Ends.)

As you may see now,that Tobio is already in the new world where he is.

And it's time for Tobio to begin his new job to save the world.If he could find an unknown artifacts to gain his strength or maybe.

.He's about to become a boy who'll never used to be at all.

(As the camera zooms out of the Observatory to the dimension.)

His Adventures starts in the beginning today!!

(As the camera flies to an another Dimension to Singapore. it approached to the newest world. Here in Singapore at the Afternoon.
In Tobio's Condominium: The Silk Lagoon at Kallang near the bridge to Kallang Wave.
Where an 11 yr old Tobio is about to begin his adventure as he is still doing his homework before watching cartoons.
After his Homework,He watch some cartoons while he's on his lower bed.His new twin sister,Yuran is still watching the toons with Tobio.)

(But then,Tobio's Little Neighbour Henry and Sally came to his room after they open the door.During their visit.)

Henry: Tobio!!

(As Tobio looked at them.)

How many times do i have to tell you to turn down the volume on the cartoons.(They walked away and slam the door closed.)

Tobio(catching steam on his head as he lowers his tv volume down.): Why i oughta...(Sigh) Oh boy. If only i wish that they could just shut up.

(But again, Sally came to his room.)

Oh,man.

Sally(With Tobio's Package.): What was that?!!

Tobio: Oh,nothing. i was mumbling to myself that's all.

Sally: Hmph.Very sneaky.(she threw a package to Tobio.)Here's the Special package you got from the door.(She walks away and close the door .)

(As Tobio looks at the package. He starts to open the package and Saw the Golden Mask which he was surprised.)

Tobio: What is this?

(And when he saw a note which is behind the mask. he took out the message and read.)

That's interesting.

Bee witch: Hello,chosen one. this is Aderela the Bee witch from the royal Comet Kingdom of Honelexia. I came to the earth for over a thousands years to seek the first avenger who is a princess.

As i was a baby,i start to live in this beautiful Home of Bavaria. And when i grew up as a young little girl.I started to practice some of my newest magic to create the ultimate golden Mask.The mask that will attach to someone's face.

making any person who will become the ultimate warrior.Once i've finished making the Mask. i started to keep it into my secret box in my new Palace of the forest. But then, 4 yrs later, A beautiful princess chosed me to live in the castle

which she wants me to embark on the explore of Singapura.The Greatest Lion city.As i was in her royal ship to Singapore. I kept the Mask into the princess chest so that she,the great princess will get into the biggest surprise ever.As her surprise is a success.

She keeps the Mask to herself where no one will ever take it away.At the time has passed in Singapura,In Her family's summer Castle,Terror strikes.As the Black cobra invaders have attacked the castle. My faithful princess friend wears the mask to turn herself into an

ultimate warrior who will defeat the black cobras and save the Singapura kingdom.By that time,the princess's journey and adventure has come to the end. I placed the mask into the Princess secret Closet,

so that the Mask will last long for over a countless years.As me and my friend have set sail back to Bavaria happily.The Mask will find the greatest chosen one who has the courage to defend the Singapura island in the future. And

this goes to show that whoever is the chosen one,shall wear the ultimate mask. to become the next ultimate defender. Until then, i'll see you in the future.Sign Aderela.

(As Tobio looks at the Mask.He was surprised.)

Tobio: Unbelievable.

(But then, he heard the news is on from his television.)

What?

News man 1: We interrupt the cartoon show for a special breaking news.On Channel 5. (The scene of the Toa Payoh on tv)

I'm Lee Chiat Hoon,Live in Toa Payoh neighbourhood centre. Bringing you the disaster news that you've ever seen in today.There are some vicious terroists in stealth

Armour called the Black Snakes has terrorized the entire town.After the people have fleed out of the town from the invasion crisis. As the Police troopers came to Toa Payoh to stop them.

the Black Snakes use their latest Equipment to stop the police troopers called the Fumigator. A gun which unleash massive Tear smokes which will melts the armour and spray at the police.

which is stabled and tested by Doyami in the Black snake Laboratory of Woodlands...

Tobio(horrified): Oh my gosh. Terrorist black snakes in Toa Payoh. I better stop them.(looks at the Mask.) But i know what i could use what i haven't try it on.

(As he slowly wears the Mask.the mask magically bonds his face and starts to twitch his face.once his faced was attached by the Golden Magical Mask.

Tobio starts to glow while his hands starts to grab his face in pain.and rolling onto his bed like crazy.As Yuran looks at Tobio who is glowing.

she starts to cover herself with her blanket.Then when he stops rolling. he suddenly spins crazily. as his transformation is about to change into a boy who is never used to be.)

(And when he spins out of his room.)

Henry(looks at Tobio Spinning.):What's Going on...

(He grabbed Them (Henry and Sally Cheong twins)and spins outside of his house.And when he stops spinning as the Cheong twins are in the fiendish dynamite cloth.

He was revealed that he is an Astroboy type Creeper with his big grin,in his Tiger Zoot and an Overall.

His name is The Mask Jr.Then he takes the lighter out of his pocket. and ignites the clothes faster.)

Mask jr(Approached him from nowhere.): Sssssmokin.(He dashed at the Balcony.)Dynamite Fashion statement is not available on any other fashion shops and outlets.

(The Clothes were blowned away and they(Cheong twins)are all in Black.As The Mask jr slides down with his pole.He jumps at the poolside.)

And now it's time to mumbo.cause the bad guys are about to be jellystomp today!!(Laugh hysterically.)(Dashed away.)Bye bye.

(In Toa Payoh Neighbourhood centre.The Black Snake terrorists have finished terrorizing the Toa Payoh centre. even the tree shrine.)

Black Snake Terrorist 1: That's everything we need for the Boss's Urban Redevelopement.

Now we have to take those filthbags to the prison mine to keep them busy while we could built our new Laboratory town of Black Snake from Toa Payoh.

Black Snake Terrorist 2: Yeah.

(As they get into the truck.they start to call the evil Crime Boss of the Black Snake Science: Dr Constantix.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask jr: The Next Mask in Singapore

By Eugene Tan

Sony pictures Entertainment 2003((C) Astroboy
New line Entertainment((C)The Mask Animated 1995

(Note: Scream,frighten(Eye popping,Tongue stretching Tex Avery cartoon style!!)

(In Astro's Children City Observatory.)

Astro: Hello,Everyone. Now you may know me as Astro. About me when i was Tobio.

(Flashback of Astro's Past.)

I used to be a boy who was interested in birthday gifts by my father Dr Umataro Tenma by taking me to the Ministry of Science.he took me to the Level 7 where all the robots are scrapped and

unused.

As i was got quite upset about him. I usually ran away and got hit by the truck. Then, Dr Tenma have created me to live immortaly in my newest robot body.Until i was abandoned by My father who let Dr O Shay have me. And called me Astro.

(Flashback switched to the next flashback.)

I've got a job to save the world. And make some new friends from the world. I met Mimi who is in trouble.

so i saved the farm from Katari.And then. the things has change. When Mimi has finally got upset after i saw her fears about the future in her city and so on.

Then,i've finally reunite her again in Tahiti as the Adventures will always go on forever.

(Flashback Ends.)

But what's most improtant that i've finally met a spirit. A spirit name Tobio who met me fro the first time in Dr O Shay's House.

(Flashback of Tobio Spirit.)

When Tobio has arrived in my new house.

I was quite happy that i've finally meet him. Until he returns as my conscience.

i have to follow his lead during the adventure.

As He and his father spent many good times togehter, Tobio begins to leave the metro city to another place where he goes.

As Dr Tenma waved goodbye to Tobio. Tobio is about to live in the newest live where he'll be reborn in an another wonderful world.

(Flashback Ends.)

As you may see now,that Tobio is already in the new world where he is.

And it's time for Tobio to begin his new job to save the world.If he could find an unknown artifacts to gain his strength or maybe.

.He's about to become a boy who'll never used to be at all.

(As the camera zooms out of the Observatory to the dimension.)

His Adventures starts in the beginning today!!

(As the camera flies to an another Dimension to Singapore. it approached to the newest world. Here in Singapore at the Afternoon.
In Tobio's Condominium: The Silk Lagoon at Kallang near the bridge to Kallang Wave.
Where an 11 yr old Tobio is about to begin his adventure as he is still doing his homework before watching cartoons.
After his Homework,He watch some cartoons while he's on his lower bed.His new twin sister,Yuran is still watching the toons with Tobio.)

(But then,Tobio's Little Neighbour Henry and Sally came to his room after they open the door.During their visit.)

Henry: Tobio!!

(As Tobio looked at them.)

How many times do i have to tell you to turn down the volume on the cartoons.(They walked away and slam the door closed.)

Tobio(catching steam on his head as he lowers his tv volume down.): Why i oughta...(Sigh) Oh boy. If only i wish that they could just shut up.

(But again, Sally came to his room.)

Oh,man.

Sally(With Tobio's Package.): What was that?!!

Tobio: Oh,nothing. i was mumbling to myself that's all.

Sally: Hmph.Very sneaky.(she threw a package to Tobio.)Here's the Special package you got from the door.(She walks away and close the door .)

(As Tobio looks at the package. He starts to open the package and Saw the Golden Mask which he was surprised.)

Tobio: What is this?

(And when he saw a note which is behind the mask. he took out the message and read.)

That's interesting.

Bee witch: Hello,chosen one. this is Aderela the Bee witch from the royal Comet Kingdom of Honelexia. I came to the earth for over a thousands years to seek the first avenger who is a princess.

As i was a baby,i start to live in this beautiful Home of Bavaria. And when i grew up as a young little girl.I started to practice some of my newest magic to create the ultimate golden Mask.The mask that will attach to someone's face.

making any person who will become the ultimate warrior.Once i've finished making the Mask. i started to keep it into my secret box in my new Palace of the forest. But then, 4 yrs later, A beautiful princess chosed me to live in the castle

which she wants me to embark on the explore of Singapura.The Greatest Lion city.As i was in her royal ship to Singapore. I kept the Mask into the princess chest so that she,the great princess will get into the biggest surprise ever.As her surprise is a success.

She keeps the Mask to herself where no one will ever take it away.At the time has passed in Singapura,In Her family's summer Castle,Terror strikes.As the Black cobra invaders have attacked the castle. My faithful princess friend wears the mask to turn herself into an

ultimate warrior who will defeat the black cobras and save the Singapura kingdom.By that time,the princess's journey and adventure has come to the end. I placed the mask into the Princess secret Closet,

so that the Mask will last long for over a countless years.As me and my friend have set sail back to Bavaria happily.The Mask will find the greatest chosen one who has the courage to defend the Singapura island in the future. And

this goes to show that whoever is the chosen one,shall wear the ultimate mask. to become the next ultimate defender. Until then, i'll see you in the future.Sign Aderela.

(As Tobio looks at the Mask.He was surprised.)

Tobio: Unbelievable.

(But then, he heard the news is on from his television.)

What?

News man 1: We interrupt the cartoon show for a special breaking news.On Channel 5. (The scene of the Toa Payoh on tv)

I'm Lee Chiat Hoon,Live in Toa Payoh neighbourhood centre. Bringing you the disaster news that you've ever seen in today.There are some vicious terroists in stealth

Armour called the Black Snakes has terrorized the entire town.After the people have fleed out of the town from the invasion crisis. As the Police troopers came to Toa Payoh to stop them.

the Black Snakes use their latest Equipment to stop the police troopers called the Fumigator. A gun which unleash massive Tear smokes which will melts the armour and spray at the police.

which is stabled and tested by Doyami in the Black snake Laboratory of Woodlands...

Tobio(horrified): Oh my gosh. Terrorist black snakes in Toa Payoh. I better stop them.(looks at the Mask.) But i know what i could use what i haven't try it on.

(As he slowly wears the Mask.the mask magically bonds his face and starts to twitch his face.once his faced was attached by the Golden Magical Mask.

Tobio starts to glow while his hands starts to grab his face in pain.and rolling onto his bed like crazy.As Yuran looks at Tobio who is glowing.

she starts to cover herself with her blanket.Then when he stops rolling. he suddenly spins crazily. as his transformation is about to change into a boy who is never used to be.)

(And when he spins out of his room.)

Henry(looks at Tobio Spinning.):What's Going on...

(He grabbed Them (Henry and Sally Cheong twins)and spins outside of his house.And when he stops spinning as the Cheong twins are in the fiendish dynamite cloth.

He was revealed that he is an Astroboy type Creeper with his big grin,in his Tiger Zoot and an Overall.

His name is The Mask Jr.Then he takes the lighter out of his pocket. and ignites the clothes faster.)

Mask jr(Approached him from nowhere.): Sssssmokin.(He dashed at the Balcony.)Dynamite Fashion statement is not available on any other fashion shops and outlets.

(The Clothes were blowned away and they(Cheong twins)are all in Black.As The Mask jr slides down with his pole.He jumps at the poolside.)

And now it's time to mumbo.cause the bad guys are about to be jellystomp today!!(Laugh hysterically.)(Dashed away.)Bye bye.

(In Toa Payoh Neighbourhood centre.The Black Snake terrorists have finished terrorizing the Toa Payoh centre. even the tree shrine.)

Black Snake Terrorist 1: That's everything we need for the Boss's Urban Redevelopement.

Now we have to take those filthbags to the prison mine to keep them busy while we could built our new Laboratory town of Black Snake from Toa Payoh.

Black Snake Terrorist 2: Yeah.

(As they get into the truck.they start to call the evil Crime Boss of the Black Snake Science: Dr Constantix.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(In the Dark Castle Skyscraper of Jurong East.Dr Constantix in the shilouette figure is answering the call)

Dr Constantix: Yes?

Black Snake Terrorist 1(on the phone): The Toa Payoh centre is ready to be demolished in any minute now.

Black Snake Terrorist 2(On the phone): and we'll just have to send those dirthbags to jail at Admiralty Black Snake Complex for getting in our way.

Dr Constantix: Excellent. Soon as the Black Snake Laboratory town is complete by the end of this year. we'll have to bring those police dirtbags into the experimental test. for death.

(As he ends the call.)

(Back in Toa Payoh.They start to bring the captured police troopers into the truck.But Suddenly,The Mask jr has dashed into the Truck in his beanie overall kiddy costume.)

Black Snake Terrorist 1(looks at the Mask Jr.): What the?

Mask jr(in his kiddy costume.): Is this a vacation to Malaysia,Uncle?

Black Snake Terrorist 1(points the gun at him(the mask jr):Get out of our truck.

Mask jr(takes the Giant Eject Button.): You'll go first,Daddy.(He press the button to eject them(The Black snake terrorists )out of the truck.)

(As they heard the scream from the outside.The Mask jr pummels them with his Sledgehammer.And he sets the police troopers free.)

Free My police friends. I just love my first job!!

(As they(the police troopers ran back to the police station.They fall onto the truck's Bed which he made .)

I love when they bounces on the bed on the truck.No suspense.(As they get up from the ground.they start to look revolted into him(the Mask jr.))

Okay...maybe not.(Dashed Away)See ya.

(As they attempt to chase them and hunt him down.)

(They search for the Mask jr to be killed around in Toa Payoh places.)

Black Snake Terrorist 3: Okay,Tough guy. Show yourself!! We know that we got some stealths to poison you with.

(Face to them.)

Let's hurry. our developement will end the year.As soon as we clobber that brat.

(In the Nearest Toa Payoh MRT Station. they search around for him. until they saw a big door attached on the wall of the stairway.)

(As they approach to the big door.)

What is this?

Black Snake terrorist 1: I dunno. It must be a new entrance to the shop.

Black Snake Terrorist 2: Or A way back to the Castle skyscraper.

Black Snake Terrorist 4: Or maybe a trap.

Black Snake Terrorist 3: Whatever it is, we'll have to find out.(As the big door slides open.)It's automatic.(face to them.)Let's go.

(As they run into the big door.the big door slides closed and disappear by Mask jr's Eraser.)

(When they stepped into the big door. they saw a Japanese Themed Amusement Arcade from Mask jr's Drawings which he drew it to live.)

Hey,i wasn't here to play some games. What is this?!!

Mask Jr(in his goofy Kimono): Welcome to Nikonishimono Fun Arcade.(bowed to them.)

Black Snake Terrorist 2: Alright,kid. Enough is enough.(they point their guns at him.)It's trashing time for you.

(The Mask jr use his giant Cymbal and clash the giant soundwaves to scramble their minds.

they scream in pain and the soundwaves has just blown them onto the wall.But the soundwaves has just breaked the stealth armour away.)

(As they got up from the ground when their mind was restored.)

That doesn't!! We're going to take him down with our newest Ring devastator.

(As they took out the ring devastator from their broken armour.and charged at Him.In the Shooting Gallery.They approached to the interior. As The Mask Jrs are all everywhere.)

Darn it!!

(50 Mask Jrs are waving hello.)

Let's blast them to find the real Brat!!

(They start to fire at them everywhere.until all of the Mask jr decoys are eliminated.But the Real Mask Jr is nowhere to be seen.)

Black Snake terrorist 1: Where did he go?

(As 20 presents fall onto the ground from the sky.)

What the?

Black Snake Terrorist 3: I bet it must be our new weapon that can kill that brat immediately.

Black Snake Terrorist 2:Let's open it.

Black Snake Terrorist 4: Hey,guys. before we open it. is it a trap?

Black Snake Terrorist 3: Uh...no.

(As when they open the presents. the spring boxing gloves have hit them away.As they were out of the arcade.)

Mask jr(dashed to the centre of the shooting gallery.): Thank you for playing.(he dashed away.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(At the elevator.he dashed to the button in his Bellhop.)

Going up. Next stop first floor. Jewelshops,Candy shops,Provision shops,Watch shops and Police Station.

(He pressed the button to open the elevator as the black snake terrorists has flown into the elevator and went up.)Thanks for coming. and have a nice day.

(In Changi Prison,The Elevator has appeared.

and the elevator has pushed them(the black snakes terrorist.)to the headquarters in brutally defeat.

And the robotic hand from the elevator attached the plunger with the sign(They're all yours,Officers. Book Em!!) onto the terrorist back.

As the police officers are surprised at the terrorists who are about to put behind bars.)

(Back in Ruined Toa Payoh neighbourhood town.He dashed at the Shelter.)

(Tsking)Oh my.Look at this mess.I just hate it when somebody trash this place.(He spins himself into an Artist)

But never fear. For it is i who is about to paint this masterpiece.(looks at his bag.)Now,to prepare the paint set and ready to go.

(As he quickly prepares his palette . he starts to paint and draw to magically rebuilt Toa Payoh centre.

As he finished painting the toa payoh neighbourhood town.)Viola.(But as he looked at the Hotel which he accidentally painted extra.)

Oops.(Giggle)Oh well,i guess they'll never knew that there's a hotel in this neighbourhood town. every tourist and civilians will enjoy the stay if they want.
(Laughs hysterically and runs away.)

Ssssomebody stop me!!

(Later in Silk Lagoon.)

Tobio(watches the news about the mysterious clownish child ): Hmph. I don't see why that the funny clown who has saved the city.

News man 1: And so that the unknown Mad child who has finally foiled the Black Snake terrorist's Plots and save Toa Payoh Neighbourhood town. But the police wants to know.

who is this heroic Mad child of insanity. Is he a clown? from heaven?....(As the news show show him(Tobio)the Mask jr.)

Tobio: Wait a minute...I've seen this face before. Could it mean?(As he looked at the Mask.)The Mask.So this is what has cause the Insanity that i became.

I dunno how it got out from me. but i still say that i'm going to find out how did i became a Clownish white skin maniac.

(The Next Day,At the Streets of Jalan Radin Mas.Tobio is cycling faster on his way to school. but then,

Tobio saw a truck which is about to hit Tobio like in the story of Astro's Past.Luckily,he turn his bike to the left and avoid the

Truck from hitting him. Unfortunately,Tobio was hit onto the tree which he was hurt.)

Ouch.

(And then, the apples starts to fall onto him.)

Double Ouch.

(Later,As He cycles to school on time.He dashed to his classroom after he parked his bike.)

(In Tobio's Classroom.)

(Tobio is puffing as he finally made it earlier.And when the students came on time.Tobio's Bully named Fred Attached a dunce Cap over his head.)

(As he takes off the dunce cap.He threw it away angrily.)

When i get my hands on him,i'll..(But when Fred's came approached to his face.)

Fred: What did you say?

Tobio(frighten look.): Nothing.

Fred: You better be.(He puts an another Mega Dunce Cap onto his head and walks back to his seat.)Catch ya later,Punk.

Tobio(covers his face in humiliation with a Dunce cap.) :O Ooooooh!!!

(During recess.Tobio was enjoying his study after he ate his lunch. but Then,Fred has threw some Pie into Tobio's face after he heard Fred's whistle.)

(As he wiped the pie out of his face.)

Hmph.

(Fred Laughs at Tobio.)

(Just then,his Friend Carl came to Him with his drink.)

Carl(in his image of Annadelle.): Hello,Tobio.

Tobio: Hey.

Carl: Why are you feeling so angry at him?

Tobio: Him? Fred?

Carl:Yeah.

Tobio: Fred has got a lot of pranks to make fun at me.I dunno how he got it. But if i see him tries to squirt some water at my face,i'm going to get real mad.

(As fred approached him with water gun.)

Fred:Thanks for asking.(Fred squirts the water gun at him who is drenched.And walked away.)See ya.

(As Tobio ran into the boy's room. he screams in anger.)

(And he felt quite relief.)

Tobio(in Boy's room.): Ah...Better.

(in Silk Lagoon after school.)

I really hate him,Yuran. Do you know how much he have cause numerous troubles he did?

Yuran: About 50 times.

Tobio: More than that,Yuran. Whatever he is doing now. i'm going to give him a dose of his own medicine.And give him a piece of my mind.

Yuran: No kidding.

Tobio: Yes,Yuran. absolutely not.(As he grabs the mask to keep it in his bag. He walks away to the library.)I'm going to library.

Yuran: Have a good day,Tobio.

Tobio: Yeah.

(Back in the Jurong Castle of the Black Snake. Dr Constantix bangs the table in anger after he watched the news about the black snakes has been foiled by the Mask Jr.)

Dr Constantix: Curses!! That Brat has foiled my developement plan for the first time.

There's got to be something to get rid of that brat with such crazy powers.But first.(He walks out of his desk.)

I may want to know that i really need the identity of the Maniacal Brat is.(In the computer room.)Attention,Black Snake Troopers.

This is Constantix.I have a newest job that you might want to try it out.

Black Snake Gang 5: Oh,cool. This is what i've been waiting for.

Dr Constantix: As you may know that on the news that the brat named the Mask Jr foils the plot.

But he has dissapeared to return back.It's becuase of his identity.I need three of you to spy on him so that every identity secret has to be retrieve to me.

And i promise i'll reward you three each of the cash cheque of $10,000.Don't fail me.Now,who wants to be the volunteer. raise up your hands.

(Back to Tobio in Bedok Library.)

(Tobio is reading some good books in the youth fiction.As he reads his favorite book.Suddenly,a boy approach to Tobio whith the invitations.)

Boy: You got an invitation from Marthard Tilton.

(As the Boy gave tobio the invitation,he runs out.As Tobio read the letter.He was excited.)

(As he visit to the President palace.Tobio have made it on time.)

(Marthard steps onto the microphone stage and starts to announce.)

Marthard(on the microphone.):Ahem!(taps the microphone.)Is this thing on? Okay.Ladies and gentlemen. I welcome you all to the annual Celbrational ceremony of

the Grand opening of the New Singapore Children's City.(they clap their hands to Him)Thank you.As you may know that there'll be a seabreaking day for tomorrow at

the Harbourfront which we'll be going to the ship.As my father have paid the constructors $10,000,000 for the newest construction.Where we could live in the new city with lots of

civilization.And i guarantee that there's going to be new.(As he approach to the curtain.)Ladies and gentlemen,I give you.

(He unveils the curtain to show them the model of Pualu Kanak)

Pulau Kanak. Meaning Children Island.

(They cheer him wildly.)

As I,Marthard Chuan Tilton.have accomplished my very own dream which have came true today.As what our new city is all about.

We'll have to be sure that there's going to be an unlimited fees from the Singapore Insurance company and rules about Money. Also,there's going to be daily accounts to our new banks.

Highest future phases of today's world will have lots more since the Children's city is born in the 19th century in America. But anyway,there's going to be no drugs in our city and keep the city
clean from littering...

(As the spy from the police spots Tobio.they took a picture of Tobio with his mask.As tobio keeps it in his bag secretly.The children have left the Istana palace after his speech is done.)

(When the spy runs out of the palace.)

Tobio(looks around for the spy.): I'm sure that somebody tries to spy on me.But who?

(Back in the Jurong Black Snake Laboratory Castle.)

(Dr Constantix is pleased that he sees the phot of tobio who secretly keeps the mask in his bag.)

Dr Constantix:Ah...Perfect.Thanks to my latest Protoview Camera. i can see these pictures perfectly.(face to them.)You will get the reward later.Thanks.

(As he walks to the computer.)

Now,i'm going to find out what the legendary mask is.

(As he analyse the Mask from the photos. the Computer shows the data about the mask to Constantix.)

Ah...The Legendary Bavarian Bee Mask.Legend has it that the Mask was made by some Witch from the Bee alien comet that came to the human world a long time ago.

A princess who have met the good witch.With her beautiful mask that gives to the Princess named Margarete.She transforms into an unlimited warrior who defends Singapura From

the evil raiders from the underworld before she kept it into the secret place of her summer castle. but today,as the mask was transfered to the antique.Tobio have won some mystrious

prize a 4 months ago.Some Trading card fight from the Arcade of Bedok.(laugh)How pity.It looks like Tobio was defintely lucky to have the Mask,but he won't be so lucky if i grab it

from him. And he'll become powerless against the Black Snakes.

(As Professore Doyami the Qin came to Constantix.)

Doyami :D r Constantix,Sir.

(Dr Constantix looks at Doyami.)

Dr Constantix: what is it?

Doyami: the New Liquid robots are ready to begin the search.

Dr Constantix: Excellent. Put them on work for today.

Doyami: Yes,Constantix.(as Doyami walks away back to the lab.In the lab.)Since Astro have put me into the Modern Singapore. I shall begin my conquest to dominate
Singapore city for Alternate future.

(As the New Liquid morphable Robots have march out of the castle.The Morphabel robots are forming their shape into people for disguise and walks everywhere to pretend as they
are about to search for Tobio.)

(The Next day,at Cantonment School.Tobio is doing some Physical education with his sports teacher Mr Aframad.As he(Tobio jumps at the bed with his incredible speed length.
he passed the test.)

Mr Aframad(blows the whistle) :O kay,class!! The high speed jump is over. Now it's time to play some Dodgeball.

Fred:YAY!! Dodgeball is My Favorite American Sports game.(He points at Tobio)I'll pick him as my target.

Mr Aframad:Glad you like it,Fred. Grab some balls from the chest and ready to play.

(During Dodgeball.Tobio was brutally hit by Fred's friend's Rapid shot.until he lays on the ground painfully.)

Fred(looks at his friends):Nice one,guys.

Fred's friend 1: Thanks.

Fred: Try it again for next week.And next week i might wanna join ya.

Fred's Friend 3: Awesome!!

Mr Aframad(blows the whistle):Time out!!(As he approach to Tobio who is in pain.)Oh dear.(face to the students.)Somebody take him to the medical room.

(After Tobio was recovered from the Pain. During Science lesson.)

Tobio(feels his bum on the head.): Oooh...that hurts a lot!!What kind of a shot did they try?!

Carl: they tried some rapid force on you.cause they're so strong.

Fred: Now you're talking,Carl.

Carl(look at Tobio): So are you going to be alright?

Tobio: i hope so.

Mr Cheong(taps the markerboard with his stick.):Now,boys.Pay attention.(he continues teaching.)Ahem. Okay,class....

(As tobio studies real hard on Mr cheong's teachings of science.Fred attempts to blow spitball at tobio,but Carl shields tobio from spitting balls.)

Mr Fred!! Stop spitting balls at Tobio. You know,he's studying!!

Tobio:Thank you,Mr Cheong.

Mr Cheong: You're welcome.Now please continue studying.

Tobio: Yes,Mr Cheong.

Fred: I'll get him later.

Return to “Fan Creations”