The Mask Jr Fan Novels of Singapore

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

The Mask Jr: Half Tobio and Half Mask jr

By Eugene tan ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Picture Entertainment

The Mask 1994,Animated series 1995((C) New Line Entertainment.

(In Singapore,Chinatown,On the rooftop of People's park Complex.)

(The Mask jr is battling against the rampage Kongbot by Dr Constantix.)

Mask jr(pushing Kongbot's hands with hismight.):Boy,you sure are so strong to stop me.
(but he grab onto it's chest with Mask jr's closest face to Kongbot's Face.)Why can't we be more friendly?

(Kongbot grabs Mask jr on his head and pull harder.)

You know,Kongsy.strong skin never be so weak to beat you brutally.

(He yanks his head off of Kongbot.and Slides down to 4ft foot rooftop of Poeple's Park complex.)

(As Kongbot jumps down to the 4 ft Rooftop. Kongbot morphs it's right arm into a sword arm.)

(and attacks the Mask jr Rapidly. but the Mask jr evades the attacks and spins into a human size Bee mascot with the
Sharp sword stingers.using his stingers to fence his sword.)

On guard!! Hahaha!!Give it up,Kongsy Savager. My Stingy sword will heave out your wits!!

(The Kongbot grabs his Stingers and pull it hard. as the Mask jr in his bee costume jumps away after he release the stingers
like a catapult.but mask jr Flies back to Kongbot 21 ft and spins into a Samurai Swords man to continue Fencing.)

(As Kongbot shuttles back after he fence his wits with mask jr's might.)

Spring Forward,fall back.

(but Kongbot jumps behind him 12 ft.)

Okay,maybe not.

(Kongbot then morphs his right arm from Sword into Cannon and fires the Harpoon at the Mask jr.But mask jr
grabs the harpoon.)

That's a sharpest harpoon i've ever seen.then allow me to spin you around.

(the Mask jr spins faster as the Kongbot was spunned brutally by his spinning powers. and throw him at the Mountains
of Singapore.)

Sttrike!!

(But the Kongbot flies back at Chinatown. after Kongbot morphs his legs into rockets to avoid being hit on the mountain walls)

Oopsy.

(But then,he had an idea,he takes out the giant Banana and give it to Kongbot after he returns at the chinatown.)

Banana?

(Kongbot snatched the Giant Banana and opens it to unleash the banana Pie Splat!!)

(As the banana Cream pie splached onto the kongbot's face. the kognbot starts to overfry and haywire and explodes into impact.)

You can't beat the classics of Bananas.(Laughs Hysterically.)And now it's time for some breakfast.(Dash away) Bye bye.

(In the Bank of Pulau Kanak.)

Tobio(belch): (Feeling his painful upset stomach.)Oooh,Heaven help me. SS Titanic Size Seafood pie?

(As tobio walks to his desk.he keeps his mask into the drawer. and Carl Shows up.)

Carl: Hey,Tobio. good that you're early on time on today's saturday.

Tobio: Oh,gee. Thanks,Carl. the bad news is that...i didn't sleep so well. i almost felt like i'm sleeping on the Platinum iron
Plank.

Carl: Ooh. you look like a Madman's son of Mexico.But put on your happy face and meet your newest friend ever.

Tobio: Who?

(As Tobio's Old Rival from the Kindergarten shows up. Tobio is shocked.)

Carl: Tobio,meet Kalorus Yoshi

Kalorus(Surprise): Tobio tenma!!Hello,it's been a long time since i've met you.How's your day?

Tobio: Ka...Kalorus McPillsky? How did he get in here?

Carl:you Both,know each other?

Kalorus and Tobio: We've remember each other since Primary 3?

(Tobio and Kalorus shakes hands each other.)

Kalorus: Say,i bet that we've got some swell times of having some fun at recess,Huh?!

Tobio(horrified as he remembers.):Swell? Just swell?

(As he remembers his past.Tobio got bullied by Kalorus in Japanese International School in West Coast when he was 9 yrs old.)

(he was wedgied by Kalorus.Splatting his face with Cherry pie by Kalorus when he arrives with his food.got hit by
a dodgeball during P.E And finally Kalorus showed them The tortured tobio in Kalorus's Clay vase with a clown makeup.)

(As his flashback ends.)

I even know about being humiliated as clowney the clown Vase.

Kalorus: Yeah,Tobio the Clown vase. i remember that. the insaneous Japanese Clown in the pot,that was the one who got me
expelled from Japanese International Elementary school of Singapore to Koshiyama Elementary school of Malaysia.

Tobio: Oh..Sorry about hat.

Kalorus: That's alright,Tobio. i have it coming. I mean it's not like i'm about to go back and rough you good to make you
cry and beat around like a mad dog.Besides,we may be able to live in the present right now and everything is nothing like
a new start from the beginning.

Tobio: Gee,that's swell.

Kalorus: Of course,it's swell. Would i lie to you. in fact,i had just about enough of being a bully to the greatness of good
attitude.(he walks away to the new desk.)See ya later,Tobio.

(But tobio ran into the Boy's restroom and wash his face in water fromt he tap.)

(as he tries to wash his face harder, he finally snaps out of his wicked twisted past of mind.)

(then he returns to his desk and work.)

Carl: Tobio,are you alright?

Tobio: Yeah,i'm fine.Kalorus is going to bully me again like in the old times if his mind changed.

Carl: Things have already changed,Tobio. nothing on earth can ever reverse it.

Tobio: His mind is reversable,and he couldn't change his heart. you know what i'm thinking about him. at that moment of time,
He's like he's about to become a brusier who's going to juice me like a fruit.

Carl: Don't be so sure about the past,Tobio. He won't give you a single punch on your average life.

Tobio: Really? if he's change how come he shines his fist with his wax.

(As Carl looks at Kalorus.kalorus is polishing his hands with his hand sanitizer.)

Carl:he's santizing his hands with his hand santizer. he wouldn't want to have his hands filthy before lunch break. he just needs to keep his hands clean. i mena the way you sound,you think
that you're a detective or something.

Tobio: I don't work in the Police station you know.

(After work,Tobio and Kalorus went back home.)

Kalorus: See ya tomorrow,Tobio. don't wait up.

Tobio: Okay.

(as Tobio looks at him suspiciously,he ran away to the Daisy Ave of Pulau Kanak.)

(As he takes the mask out of his bag.he was relief.)

At least he didn't take the mask away from me.

(Suddenly,the evil morphbots spotted Tobio. as tobio keeps his mask into his bag and run.)

It's the Morphbots!!

(as he runs away from the morphbots,the morphbots capturs him with the robotic lasso. but the morphbots missed the catch.)

(as they chase him. the bike suddenly knocks him away to the streets.as the Bag flys awya from tobio. the mask suddenly splits itself into half magically.)

(Tobio falls onto the flower bed with the Half mask at the City park of Pulau Kanak,he stands up)

Wow,this bike sure gives me a pack of punch.(he is shocked that he looks at the half mask.)and speaking of punch.

(he run out of the park to find the other half of the mask. but he pause himself for a while.)

if the half mask is here, let's just see if it works.

(as he wears the half mask onto his right face.he transfrom into Half Tobio and Half Mask jr.)

Half Mask jr: Sssssmokin!!(he looks at Half Tobio)Hello,what do we have here? a Nerdy boy T i presume.

Half Tobio(shocks): Oh no.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(As Half Mask jr takes the Mirror out of his Zoot he looks at himself in half.)

Half Mask jr: Wooowee. Will you look at that. i must have become a half cool and half geeky guy in this first moment.looks like i'll have myself a hot shot in the night of town later.

Half tobio:This is ridiculous.

Half Mask Jr: So do i,Pal. Hey,you look kinda cool in your style. how's about i give you the touch of mine for a change.

Half tobio: Will you forget about that change? we need to find the other half before the Morphobots get it.

Half Mask jr: You're telling me,T.But first.

Half Tobio: What? What but first?

(They (Half tobio and Half Mask jr.)Spin to the Sentosa island.)

(in Sentosa Island,Siloso Beach.)

(They finally arrive at the Siloso Sapphire pavilion where the daytime movie is held.)

The New Men in Black 4.I Haven't watched that part of 1 to 3 for a couple of years you know.

(As the morphobots starts to search for the other half of the mask. the morphobots flies to the pulau kanak city to find the other half of the mask.)

(As they start searching, Morphobot 3 found the half mask which is on the ground of the construction site. but suddenly, the bulldozer came to the morphobots and flaten them. causing the mask to fly away from it's hand after the bulldozer
flattens them.)

(and the half mask lands onto the grass of the Tua Pek Kong Shrine near the opposite Church.)

( back to them in the gate of the children's city. they(the half mask jr and half tobio in blanket show the junior police the identity card and they let them in.)

(In the downtown. they take off the half blanket and starts to search for the Half Mask.)

(he starts to search in the town centre,then in the Thai temple of Pulau Kanak.and then in Wallace Ave of Pulau Kanak.)

(but no search for the other half of the mask.)

Half tobio: we've searched for the other half of the mask and there's still no sign of it.

Half Mask Jr: maybe we could the all new Digital map to find it.

Half tobio: and Just where are we going to get it?

Half Mask jr(takes the digital map from his zoot.):Will this do?

Half Tobio(surprised): you've got no idea how did you get this gadget from?

Half Mask jr: (looks at the spot of the other half mask which is found at the tua pek kong shrine of MgTinis Ave.)It's at McTinis Ave.

Half tobio: where?

Half Mask jr: the shrine of the gramps TPK.

Half Tobio: Tua Pek Kong Shrine. What are we waiting for?

(they take a bus to McTinis Ave.)

(in the bus,the passengers are shocked that they saw half tobio and half mask jr.But the mask jr luckily takes the neuralyzer
and neuralyze them to forget about the shocking unveil.)

Half Mask jr: that oughta put them back to their normal minds.

Half tobio(takes the sunglasses out.):You don't say.

(As they takeover the bus sterring job from the bus driver boy. they turn the bus into the hottest Coach and Speed away
to McTinis Ave.)

(In McTinis Ave.Tua Pek Kong Shrine.the Coach stops at tua pek kong shrine.as the coach turns back to bus after
they step out.)

(At the temple. the other half of the mask is gone.)

No. No it can't be.

(the owner of the shrine came to them.)

Owner kid: is there something i can help you?

(As they turn around,they saw an owner.)

(the owner is surprised)

Wow. where did you get that nice half costume?

Half mask jr: it's no costume,dude. it's actually my skin.

Owner Kid: whatever. is there something you could find?

Half tobio: the other half of the mask?Where is it?

Owner Kid: I just gave it to Kalorus just now.

Half Tobio(Shocked): NO!!

(The flashback of Kalorus who saw the owner kid gives him the mask.)

(the flashback ends.)

Owner Kid: What's wrong,sir? are you feeling upset?

Half Mask jr: we've got to find that half of my face before jerk Kalorus starts to spread chaos.

Half tobio: But how?

Half Mask jr:How?

(In the new Condo of Hogan's Inn. Kalorus looks at the other half of the mask.)

Kalorus: Golden light from that shiny antique. i wonder what this mask does?

(he then slowly wears the mask with the roaring clouds of evil from nowhere. the mask bonds into his left face starts to spin
and the clouds strikes thunder to transform into the Evil Mask Jr of half and Half Kalorus.)

(the Evil Dark Mask jr laughs insaneously evil.as they(half dark mask jr and half Kalorus) are about to start the chaos.)

Half Kalorus: Cool!!

Half Dark Mask jr: Hi,Kalorus. Ready to have some fun?

(Back to the Good Mask Jr and half tobio in the town centre of Halurius.)

Half Mask jr: I swore now that when he tries to put on my face, i'm going to bash his butt off for good.

Half tobio: you can say that again.but please don't harm kalorus.obviously,it would be too late for us to stop kalorus from wearing
the mask.Is it?

Half Mask jr: Could be worse,he's going to throw the ice cream truck on them right before us.

(as the ice cream trucks rain onto the children people who screams and flees away in panic.)

Yeap,it is.

(the ice cream trucks falls onto the mask jr and half tobio.but the half mask jr grabs the Ice cream truck with half tobio who's got the strength.)

Half tobio: Wow. that was amazing.

(They(Half maks jr and half tobio)throw the ice cream away to the road of Asia Ave.)

Half Mask Jr: I knew i was right.

Half tobio:That must be Kalorus!!(they run away to the Newton ave.)

(At newton ave,the evil Half dark mask jr and kalorus wrecks havoc on the town until the Mask jr and tobio shows up.)

Oh no,we're too late.

Half Kalorus: You're right,Tobio. and look what i can do.

(they(evil half mask dark jr and half kalorus)throw the Armor car at them.but they catch the armor car and place it onto the road then it (armor car) drives away.)

You've took my only life to have some miracle fun a long time ago.

Half dark Mask jr: And it's time for you both to be expelled from earth!!

(he(the half dark mask jr)takes the flamethrower out of his red checker zoot and fires the flame at them.)

(but the Mask jr half uses his BBQ PIT to catch the fire.)

Half Mask jr: (Texan accent)That's one big catch for ignition of the BBQ.

Half Dark Mask jr: How's About the truck load of Frozen Sliders.

(he(dark mask jr half) takes out the pencil and draw the Burger gun to fire the burger patty blast at them(Half tobio and half Mask jr.))

(But the half mask jr catches the patty and throw it into the BBQ Pit. which turns the patty attacks into the stacks of Burgers to feed the people.)

(when the gun is empty.The evil half mask jr is shocked!!)

(and the people cheer the half mask jr and half tobio wildly.)

(then they grab each burger and pay them 2 bucks each.)

(the mask jr half and half tobio grabs the cash and put it into the cash bag before putting it back behind his back.)

IMPOSSIBLE!!

Half Mask Jr: Nothing like fillipin up the burgers on the go,ain't Toby.

Half Tobio: Give me back the other half of the Mask,Kalorus!! Before it's too late!

Half Kalorus: Before what? i haven't have much fun since i have already put some clay into your body.

(the half dark mask jr spins into a Star wars demon parody with lightsaber.)

(And Half mask jr turns into the Star wars Astroboy type parody with green lightsaber.)

But i'll slash you up like a piece of ham!!

(the evil half mask dark jr and Kalorus attacks them with the lightsabder. but the Half mask jr and Tobio evades the attack and fights the saber of dark mask jr and kalorus with his saber.)

Half tobio: you don't understand,Kalorus. if you stay that way,your mind is going to blow!!

Half Kalorus(fencing the saber.):Are you kidding? my mind is not really going to blow if i accompany with this guy after all.

Half tobio: You don't understand!! The evilness is inside you when you wear the mask,your brain is going to explode in about 34 Mins. and it starts to swell in 19 Mins!! the goodness will not pop the brain if i wear the mask.

Half Dark Mask jr: Tell it to Somebody who always cares. but not us!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(They(Half dark mask jr and kalorus.) takes the nail gun out of his red zoot and fires the nails at them(Half mask jr and tobio))

(they scream at the nails are firing at them. but they evade the nail attacks and they drink some juice form the zoot. many holes gushes the juices out.)

Half Mask jr: You mean to say that his brain is going to blow?

Half tobio: Yes. And if he refuse to take it off,he'll die.

Half Mask jr: Yikes,this can't be good. i'm not going to clean up this grusome mess.

(they spin into the sumo wrestler and wrestle the evil half mask jr with Half Kalorus.)

(the sumo half mask jr and half tobio throws half dark mask jr and Half Kalorus away to the West coast and they never return.)

(as they cheer half mask jr and half tobio wildly.they rebuilt the town.and neuralyze them to forget about what they saw.)

Thank you for the show,now go back to your normal lifes and have a nice day to you.

(The Half mask jr and Half tobio dash to west coast Japanese International Elementary school.)

(In the JIES(Japanese International Elementary school.),Half dark mask jr and half kalorus are hit on the multi purpose hall.)

(as the half mask jr and tobio arrives in the school.)

Hey!! Nice school you got there,sport. do you remember this school?

Half tobio: Yes, this is where i'm going to save Kalorus life from the exploding brain of Death.Come on.

(they spin to the hall.)

(In the Multi purpose hall,they arrive.)

Half Mask jr: Cool Cats!! Multi purpose hall.

(As the evil half dark mask jr and Kalorus arrives from the stage.)

Half Dark Mask jr: Pretty quite famillar for our memories,huh? This is where the teacher of yours have expelled me after i've humiliated you as a clown in pot a long time ago.So,this is where i'm about to end your scum lifes and i'm going to be the first to live!!

(As they dash to the chalkboard,The Half mask jr in his sailor suit scratches the chalkboard with the Hook.making them(half dark mask jr and Kalorus)painful into their ears. but they use the demon's claw to give them the same taste.)

(they scream in their screeching pains.but the evil half mask jr grabs them with his crab claw tentacles and throws them into the big box of Clay.)

(as the evil half dark mask jr and kalorus takes the clay with Half mask jr and Tobio inside. )

I'm going to Bake you both into the deadliest pot of heat!!

Half Kalorus: Yeah!!

(they turn them in clay into the vase and puts it into the giant kiln oven that the dark mask jr half and tobio took out and place them into the conveyer belt that moves them into the oven.)

(But then,suddenly. Half kalorus brain starts to swell in pain.)

(Screams in pain.) Wait a minute. Something's wrong with me. My brain is extremely painful!!

Half Dark Mask jr(screaming in pain.): Me too!!this is some kind of a bomb!!

(In the clay vase.)

Half Mask jr: I told them they should take out the mask.

Half tobio: we need to get out of this trap. Fast!!

(As half kalorus tries to take off the mask, but the other half of the mask is stuck and unremovable by his evil deeds he caused.)

Half Kalorus: It's stuck!! I can't take it off.

Half Dark Mask jr: This is all his fault!!just do something to turn back my brain into normal!!

(as the vase is split up, the Half Mask jr and tobio are freed.)

Half tobio: how did you do this?

Half Mask Jr: Clay cutter from Stanley's Clay sculpting corporation. never leave home without it. and it's only $21,00. Operators are standing by.

(they dash to Half kalorus and half dark mask jr to take it out the mask.)

So,i always knew that you both did not listen. but allow me to take it off for you.

(as the half mask jr and tobio glows in light of goodness. they pull out the other half of the mask from Kalorus. as the evil starts to break away.the other half of the mask is removed from Kalorus.)

(as Kalorus's brain starts to shrink back to the smart normal size brain . and he(Kalorus) Faint.)

Bye bye,darkie. looks like we might give him an another chance from the evil deeds he done after prison.

Half tobio: don't you mean,Juvenile in pulau Kanak?

Half Mask jr: right.

Half tobio: Okay,buddy. it's time for me to be come full.

(As half tobio wears the other half of the mask. the mask bonds into his half face and transform into the Full Mask jr. with Two Heads.)

Mask Jr(with two heads.): Ooooh,kinds creepy isn't it. PSYCH!!

(As his two heads forms back into one head.)

I'm back!!

(laughs hysterically.)

(Suddenly,the evil Dr Constantix and his slasher Shark robots arrive.)

Dr Constantix: you really think you could outsmart me?

Mask jr: Well,well. looks like someone i need to play with.

Dr Constantix: You won't get away from me this time. my army of slasher sharks will defeat you into shreds!!

(the Slasher shark bots attack him,and dr contantix dissapears back to his castle.)

Mask jr: Oh please.Can these sharks suppose to live underwater.(he takes the blue clour pencil and draws the biggest underwater scenery from the scenery of the multi purpose hall.)

(As the shark bots starts to shortcircuit. they explode into pieces underwater.)

(the Mask jr in his Scuba diving suit(Astroboy look with web feet.)picks Kalorus up. he swims to the wall. and press the butoon to flush down the underwater away.making it return to the normal scenery.)

(In the castle,Dr Constantix ix shocked.)

Dr Constantix: Oh no!!! Oh no!! NNNOOOO!!!

(Back to the Mask jr and Kalorus at the outside west coast school.)

Mask jr: That should wake him up.

Kalorus(opens his eyes and stands up.): Where am i?

Mask jr: you're in the elemenatry school of Japanese International,Kalorus. at least now that i was going to have you pulverized. but i rather let you off with only one condition.

(then, the Junior police have arrived from the police car.)

Junior Police 1 : Kalorus,You're under arrest for stealing the antique from tobio and terrorizing the town of pulau kanak.

Mask jr: Okay. maybe it wouldn't be this way.(he pulls Kalorus underwear over his head.) WEDGIE!!(Laughs) I always love it when the Green Mask does that all the time.but not too much.

Junior Police 2: Thanks for upprehanding Kalorus,Dude.

Mask jr: Tell him that he shall have an another chance after discipline.

Junior police 2: Okay.

(as they ( the junior police) take Kalorus away. Carl came to Mask jr.)

Carl : I'm so going to fire him for turning the town into a Pig sty!!

Mask jr: Easy there,Carl. he's already turned himself in.but at least his brain have shrunk back to average size.

Carl: So?

Mask jr: So..that means he'll be spending for 21 Weeks in Junvenile for what he have cause and give up the crimes. he won't be able to remember his vengene on me forever more. but take it easy on him,Carl.
After all,when he gets out of jail for parole,you may want to give him an another chance to work in your bank. i'm sure Tobio will see him again sooner.

Carl: Well...Alright. but if he ever tries to doublecross me,i'll fire him.(Carl walks away.) goodbye.

Mask jr: Have a nice day.

(In the Arcade at Vivocity.)

(The Mask jr is playing racing car game in his racer suit.)

Oh yeah,playing video games in Timezome arcade is such a blast!! I'm so going to love this game all the time.(Laugh hysterically.) Lookout!! Coming through.

(they cheer the mask jr wildly for gaining high score on the racing car he win.)

when i score so high, my life keeps on better and better for sure.

Sssssmokin.

The End

Next Episode: the Werewolve o rama

Coming soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr: The Werewolve o Rama

By Eugene tan ong Siong

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Picture Entertainment

The Mask 1994,Animated series 1995((C) New Line Entertainment.

9:05 AM 11/29/2015

(In the Park of Texas.A farmgirl named Mimi(From the name of Astro boy 2003 series Ep 07)and her twin brother Bobo
are going to look around at the haunted farm complex of Dallaxe.Mimi and Bobo sneak into the farm complex and search around.)

Bobo: Boy,this here is sure is the spooky place we've ever been.

Mimi: Tell me about it.

(When they spotted the secret basement.)

Look. there's the secret basement near the basement.

Bobo: how come the house have two basements?

Mimi: Because,somebody builts the secret basement where they could create either a monster or candies. Now let's go.

(In the seret Basement Abandoned lab.)

(they saw many unused equipments which is in the lab.)

Woowee. Sure is old and beautiful.

Bobo: yeah,i'll say.

(When Mimi saw a glass bottle of pink solution.)

Sure looks a sweet nectar or something.(she picks the bottle up and open it.)(she smells the sweet solution.) i never knew that this is ..some..kind of perfume.

(when she turns her hear left and right,she secretly keeps it in her pants pocket.)

Bobo: Look at all these mainframes and old laboratory machine. i wonder how did they use this machine so much.

(he looks at the Vegeta robots which is on the floor.)

Yeap. kinda like a robot manufacteur or something.

See anything yet?

Mimi: No.

Bobo :O kay. if we finish looking aorund the lab,then we..

(Suddenly,Bobo hears Mimi's agonizing sound coming from her near Bobo .)

(when he turns his face to mimi. mimi feels painful after she saw the round light lamp on the ceiling.)

Are you okay?

(Mimi suddenly transform herself into an insaneous Werewolf.)

(And Bobo is horrified that she starts to howl.)

(Bobo screams and evacuates out of the farm complex.as The Werewolf girl starts to rampage the Downtown Texas.)

(In Singapore.Little India,City Square shopping Mall.)

(The Mask jr in his Indian Raja custom,Doing his incredible Indian Magic of Delhi.)

(As every children of singapore watches him doing his incredible tricks. )

Mask jr: For my next trick,I shall escape from the iron box which i'm about to be eaten by the hot bubbly lava.(he tied and restrain himelf in straight jacket.)
Don't try this at home,Folks. (He then jumps into the iron box and magically close itself tight.locked in pad locks and chains.and rolled the box into the vat of Lava.)So far i'm about to be hot.

(as they cover their eyes. The Mask jr have appeared on the audience seats. and they we're surprised that the Mask jr have escaped after he instantly escapes from the box which melts away into the lava.)

(they cheer him wildly.)

(then the mask jr pulls the wand out of his pocket and tap it on the table 4 times . and pulls the cloth off of the table and the Pigeon appears.)

(they again,cheer him wildly.)

(But suddenly,Bobo have arrive from Texas after he took a toy plane to Singapore to Pulau Kanak and took a taxi to Little india city square.)

Bobo: HELP !! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME!! MY SISTER IS TURNING INTO A WEREWOLF!!

Mask Jr: What?

(He grabs Mask jr's cloth and Bobo shakes Mask jr.)

Bobo: Name's Bobo. Mimi's Twin brother. And i really need you to come to Texas to solve My sister's werewolf transfromation Problem!!

Mask jr: Whoa whoa whoa,Take it easy.what's wrong. tell me what happen,Bobo boy?

Bobo: My Sister and i went into the haunted farm complex. to explore around the interior of the house. then,when suddenly.she just saw the round ceiling that transfroms her into a werewolf. and starts to rampage the entire Dallas. and i dunno what to
save her.

Mask jr: Yikes!! Now that's a tempesterous madness.So where is she?

Bobo: At the Small town of Tinkleburg,Texas. rigth after she terrorize the Children's Capital of Dallas .

Mask jr: YEOW!! That's gotta sting. You're absolutely right,Pal. But have no fear. The Mask jr is always happy to go to Texas.(face to the crowd of children)Grab up the bags and pack it up,folks. we're going to Texas!!

(They cheer him wildly.)

Bobo: Are you bringing them all.

Mask jr: right after we solve this problem about her werewolf transformation.

Bobo: will you save her.

Mask jr: Of course.

(In the toy plane.)

Ah...this is the life.

Bobo: We're going to the Small Tinkleburg town to save the people's lifes from being attack by Werewolf.

Mask jr: And the bad news?

Bobo: it'll be too late if we don't. would that be fine?

Mask Jr: Now let's speed up the plane and fly to Tinkleburg!!

(He press the button from his seats to speed the plane to Tinkleburg.)

YAAAAHOOOO!!

(At the Tinkleburg Airport, the plane landed at the Terminal 3)

(In Tinkleburg,Texas. the children are screaming and panicking from the werewolf invasion.)

(The Werewolves are terrorizing and wrecking the souther town of Tinkleburg.)

(but then,the Mask jr have arrive.)

Woooooweee. Will you look at that. there's a massive wildest werewolves i've ever seen. you guys must be very hungey from all those terrozing the town.

(the werewolves attack the Mask Jr.but the Mask jr evades the attacks. and kicks the werewolves butt.)

(as the werewolves are butally beaten. Mimi the werewolve attacks the mask jr.But the Mask jr grabs her hands and trhow her onto the wall.)

Bobo: Please don't harm her brutally. you may stop her. but don't hit him real hard like a cattle.

Mask jr: whatever you say.

(Mimi the werewolf stands up and jumps onto the mask jr. but the Mask jr uses his Silver spoon to ward off Mimi the werewolf.as the werewolves are blinded by the spoon. the werewolves flee away.)

Bobo: Now where did she go?

Mask jr: Dunno.(but then, he spotted the bottle of sweet solution.and he wears the anti gas mask to pick up the solution.)I'll bet that i could make an antidote for her and the pack of patients to go around.

(In the Children's Captial of Dallas Laboratory research. the mask jr in his laboratory assistant testifies the analysis of the sweet perfume.)

Okey dokey,everyone. better put on the mask. cause we don't want to let the bad things happen.

(as they wear the mask. the computer scans the sweet perfume. as the computer found the dna. the computer shows them the demonstration of the perfume. the victim smells the perfume. the vicitm turns into a werewolf and attack.)

(as the computer show ends.they are shocked.)

Bobo: So that's how she became a werewolf.

Mask jr(with his gas mask.):Notice to the creation of this perfume.(He spins into a detective holmes with the Gas mask.) that contains the highest concentrate of wolf. And i'll bet that somebody or someone has put an essence of Wolf into the perfume
which change her into the wolf. not to mention,a dash of Cinnamon.

Bobo: It's strawberry essence.

Mask jr: My bet.Anyway,i still have the most expensive idea that will come up with something..(breathing herbal perfume.)Ah...herbal.(he spots the chiwawa plant.)The Chiwawa Mexicande!!

Bobo: Jr!!

Mask Jr: Sorry. but anyway. i know just how i could make an antidot out of Chiwawa plant and Mint.

Bobo: And just how the antidote works?

Mask jr: Whiffin.

Bobo: What?

Mask jr: Means smell the fragrance. and after this....I'm going to solve this case and find out.

Bobo: Good. becuase if somebody tries to create the perfume,Arrest someone for me,Okay?

Mask jr: Got it,B.

(Meanwhile,in the Farmcastle of the evil Young Villain Transylvanist.the evil Transylvanist looks at his factory who are manufacteuring the werewolf perfume.)

Transylvanist: Soon, these Perfumes are going to be sold to the local drugstores. with the essence of the wolf.(he pats his pet male wolf Namsa on his head.)i'm about to unleash my greatest Daylight were wolf to wreck the entire Young cities of the world.
and even The nightime werewolves are also going to terrorize the same as in daylight. Once the world young city is destroyed,i'll rule.

(then, the werewolves and Mimi the werewolf have arrived.)

Ah....My Army of Werewolves. it's good that you've came at last.(he came to the werewolves.)Hello? what's this. A female werewolf i see. how clever can it get.(Face to Namsa) What do you think,Namsa? do we want to have a female werewolf to rule?

(Namsa nods his head.)

You're right,Namsa. We should bring the female werewolves when we could have it together. i'm sure the Mask jr won't stop me this time after he foiled my plan of Conquering Portugal.

(flashback of Transylvanist's past in Portugal.)

(Transylvanist blew up the entire Elementary school with his fireskull Tanks.)

(until the Mask jr shows up.he use his giant refrigerator to chill the fireskull away and the fireskull destroyed into pieces.)

(and the mask jr plunders the evil transylvanist and puts him away for good to save Portugal.)

(flashback ends.)

But now,i'm going to have my revenge on the Mask jr by turning all these innocent children of USA Into Werewolves. Something sharp,sinister and deadly. and when if it's too late for him,he'll be sure that he'll lose his job.

once he's out of my way for good,i'll rule USA And Portugal for Keeps!!(Laugh hysterically and evil.)

(Back to the Mask Jr in the Texan Laboratory.The Mask Jr has finally finished creating the unfinished antidote.)

Mask jr: the chiwawa is inside. and now all we need now...

Bobo:Is the last herbal plant from Canada. Chrystar plant.

Mask jr: Ooooh!! the most rarest herbal plant from Ontario.

Bobo: It's from Montara country of Canada.

Mask jr: Well that's nice.

(In Montara country.)

(where the forest is as frozen and chilling by the extreme coldest wind and blizzard. the Mask jr shivers in the block of ice.)

This is just great. Montara is the most dangerous and hazadrous place i've ever been.(sneeze)

Bobo: We don't have any choice. We've got to find the Chrystar flower for the antidote.

Mask jr: and just how..(sneeze) are we going to find the flower around?

Bobo(points at the Mountains ): There.

(In the Mountain cave.)

Remember,we're not here to play around and picnicking round. we're only here to get the Chrystar .one that it looks like an Asian rose.

Mask jr: With no thorns which hurts my hands.(he showed bobo his right hand wrapped in bandages after rose picking my mistake a long time ago.)

bobo: Yes. something like that.

Mask jr: that's for sure. if i ever stay close to that thorns,i wouldn't have been pricked and pained by that thorn's point.

(as Mask jr looks at the flowers around. he starts to search for the Chrystar Flower.)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(As Bobo keeps on searching for the flower . he knew that they are quick enough to finish the antidote.)

(as the mask jr in his gardener kept on searching the flower.suddenly,Mask jr smells the scent of chrystar coming from the left cave.)

(in the left cave of the Chrystar. he spotted the chrystar flowers around in the chrystar flower chamber.)

Found it.

(At the outside mountains.)

Bobo: So you did found the chrystar flowers in the left cave all along. now we have to finish the antidote and destroy Transylvanist's curse.

Mask jr: slick and do.

(In Yosemite.The army of werewolves are rampaing the town of Vanvitis.)

(And Transylvanist looks at the children panicked by the werewolve armies.and begin to plot the next country.)

(in Texas Laboratory.)

Mask jr(shows them the antidote.): Here it is,folks. the Antidote perfume is ready for action. and it could be yours for only $12.22 Each. You can also get the limited edition Astroboy boots.
Not because i'm going to steal his boots. but to made it out of ordinary clothings.

Bobo: Will you cut it out?!! Look,the werewolves are going to get us. and Transylvanist is going to strike Texas again if he shows up.

Mask jr: Transylvanist?!!!

(Flashback of Mask jr past.)

(The Mask jr evades the attack from Transylvanist's skullfire. and he use his extinguiser to put out the blast from the fireskull tank's blast.)

(but the blast is too strong to be put out. as the blast hits the Mask jr.but the Mask jr is perfectly tanned in perfection.)

Mask jr: Hey. Nice tan you gave me.

Transylvanist: What?!! That's not possible!!

Mask jr: Let's make this sizzling sizzle a nice big freeze.hope you like popsicles.

(he takes the gigantic Refrigerator out of his pocket and opens the fridge door to blow the big glacier wind at the fireskull which freeze into ice and explodes.)

(fortunately,the evil transylvanist escapes Away back to his castle with his teleportation watch.)

(as mask jr saw no transylvanist in the crushed fireskull.)

Transylvanist(on the air.): I'll be back!!Mark my words,you'll pay the ultimate price for what you did to my plan!!

(flashback ends.)

Mask jr: Oh..that. i remember him before. he's going to make me pay for foiling his first plan to burn the entire young city of Portugal with his fireskull.

Bobo: You know him?

Mask jr: Yeap.

(suddenly, the werewolves are coming to Texas.)

Bobo: HE'S HERE!!!!TRANSYLVANIST IS HERE!! LET'S HIDE!!

(They(the mask's audition crowds and Bobo hide into the hiding place with tvs and snack machines.)

Good luck,Jr.

(As the army of werewolves stops at 2 ft to the science ministry. the evil transylvanist appears from his teleportation.)

(and when the mask jr shows up.)

Transylvanist: Hello,Mask jr. We meet again at last.

Mask jr: How long have you been? 4 yrs?

Transylvanist: 2 yrs and 21 days,thanks to you. i've finally created a special perfume to have you destroyed by my pack of werewolves.

Mask jr: well you shouldn't have eliminate portugal with one of your big fat Flametrhowers with scary and creepy skulls,pointdexter.So where are your pack of wolves?

Transylvanist(use his whistle to call out the werewolve army and the werewolves apporoach him(transylvanist.): Right here.

Mask jr(shocked and scream.):Wow!! Now that's an army of wolves!!

Transylvanist: I've been waiting for 2 yrs to finish my vengence plots and plan. and this time,you won't be able to defeat me when my army of wolves are about to tear your smiles!!

(he blows his whistles to call out the werewolves to attack the mask jr.)

(as the werewolves attacks mask jr,he luckily escapes their attack when he crawls out and pretend to shout in pain.)

(But when the werwolves saw the mask jr is gone.the mask jr chase the mask jr who is going to get the antidote perfume.)

(in the lab,mask jr reachs to the lab to get the antidote. but the werewolves have block his way.Mask jr uses his silver to ward off the werewolves and continue to get the perfume.)

(when he gets the antidote perfume. he keeps the antidote perfume in his pocket.)

(as the werewolves charge at him.he throw a string of sausages at them to avoid the attacks.as the werewolves are munching it.he then splash the antidote perfume onto them(the werewolves.)

(as the werewolves arfe drenched in the antidote. the antidote suddenly turns the werewolves back to Human again.)

Boy 1: hey!! We're not werewolves again!!

Girls 1: We're back!!

(they cheer wildly.)

Mask jr(feels the bottle that the perfume is out.): looks like i'm going to get more.(he takes the door out of his pocket and opens the door to the Montara right after he puts on his winter suit.)

Don't wanna have a frostbites on me.

(as he left the door open.the children followed him in their winter jackets.)

(in montara,Canada.the children and Mask jr are going to the mountain caves.but then, the werewolves charged at them who are getting away from them as fast as a train with 100,000 horsepower like Astroboy has.)

(and in the cave. they went to the chrystar plant cave to pick up some flowers.)

Boy 2: so this is the ingredients to make the antidote is it?

Mask jr: not one.but the entire flowers we need to make the antidote like i did just now.

(after they picked the entire chrystar and regrow the chrystar with his magical seeds to restroe the chrystar. he takes the zipper and opens the zip to Mexico after they keep the flowers into
his pocket.)

Next stop,Maxaco,Mexico.

(in mexico,they begin to pick up the Chiwawa Flowers and So much more on 3 states.Germany,Poland and Netherlands.)

(once they return to texan Industry. they quickly begin to make a fresh batch of Antidote perfume with all of the fresh picked flower ingredients.)]

(as the werewolve armys are back to slowly get them.)

Transylvanist: Do you really think you could stop my werewolve army with one of your lousy stinkin perfume?

Mask jr(finished making.): As the matter in fact,Yeah.

(He inserts the hose into the plug.and close the vat of Antidote perfume door tight.)

Let's fire it up!!

(He spins into a firefighter and sprays the antidote perfume from the hose at Transylvanist's werewolves. as the werewolves are all drenched in perfume. the perfumes starts to turn the werewolves back to the human selves again.and the evil pink werewolf
perfume has broked out.)

Transylvanist(shocked and horrified): What?!! NO!! It can't be!!

Mask jr: Oh,just the workd of the all the great smell of magical flower extravaganza. who knows what will they do if they smell fresh and pretty.(Laughs Hysterically.)

Transylvanist(revolting): I haven't gave up on revenge yet!!

(He takes out the bottle of super Anti Antidote Perfume of werewolves.)

For i too have the secret weapon that will rip your smile still.

(he opens the bottle and drenched himself with the werewolve perfume.)

(then he starts to transform into a super werewolf.)

(and howl roarly in vein.)

(Mask jr is horrified as his mouth drops down like a toon.with Picket Sign that says: Yipes!.And his eyes pops out in horriying looks.)

Now i'm going to destroy you all by myself!!

(but then, Mimi the werewolf have appeared.)

Ah...or maybe yet. I still have my female sidekick.(face to mimi the werewolf.)Let's tackle him!!

(He and Mimi attack the Mask jr. but the mask jr bouncess out of their attacks and they were hit on the wall.Pure solid Concrete wall that the Mask jr pulled out from his jump.)

(as they shake their head to regain consciouness. they continue to attack him who is being chased by werewolf.)

(as the Mask jr is trapped in the dead end of the laboratory,he takes out the pencil from his pocket and he drew a door trap.then he opens the door and out goes the punch from the door gun
which hits them rocken hard.)

(the werewolf stood up.)

So!! You wanna Play rough,Huh?!! Very Well.

(they jump onto the wall to make a double jump attack on the mask jr.)

(the mask jr uses his antidfote gun to spray onto Mimi werwolf.and mimi is hit by the antidote. causing herself to return back to her normal human form.)

(as Mimi wakes up.)

(Mask jr Dodges and evade the werewolf attack and kicks him(Transylvanist) good with his gynormous Iron shoe.)

(As the evil werewolf flies high out of the lab. The mask jr draws the vat of Antidote perfume and Transylvanist is dropped into the vat.and the evil tranvanist has turned the werewolf back into
the normal themselves.then he catches him(Transylvanist)with the net.)

Mask Jr: Looks like you can't have a fur on your skin after all,Doc.(Laughs Hysterically.)

(Later. as the Junior Police takes Transylvanist away.)

(the transylvanist has been throwned into the jail van.)

(and they close the door tight.)

Transylvanist: This isn't over yet,Mask jr!! I'll be back to have an another revenge in another time. DO YOU HEAR ME!!

(The police toy van drives to Juvenile where transylvanist shall spend his lifes kept in his cell.)

(As Abuk comes to Mask jr.)

Abuk: Well done,Mask jr. hope now that you didn't wedgie the entire police after we send that madman Jr away.

Mask jr: Me? Wedige someone? Oh no,no.i'm not going to do that again sooner.

Abuk: well you better be.(he walks away.)Alright,boys. let's go.

(the police toy copter flies back to Singapore.)

(As the Mask jr has finally saved the day.)

(when Mimi in her new cloth the mask jr makes arrives to him.)

Mimi: Howdy,Jr.

Mask jr: So,sugar. how do you feel now?

Mimi: I'm better already,thanks to you.i'm finally return myself back to normal from that awful werewolf solution transformation i've become.

Mask jr: Well,You shouldn't took a whiff of his devilish perfume that makes you turn into a werewolf again.

Mimi: I'm not going to whiff his perfume again to go back being a werewolf of myself.thanks.

Mask jr: No problemo,angelpie.

(In Texas,Coco Monkey Hotel of the young city of Dallas.)

(Mask jr and all of his audience including the children of texas are dancing in joy at the restaurnt club.)

(He dances wildly insane as he celebrates happier and the merrier.)

(He dance like a zoot suit jitterbug and he somersaults in the dazzle.)

(And the people cheer the Mask jr wildly.)

Sssssmokin!!(Laughs Hysterically.)

(Back in Singapore.)

Tobio(in the Condo.): (Reading newspaper about Mask Jr saves Texas from Transylvansit army of werewolves)Well,Yuran. it looks like the Mask jr has already put an another star into his board.

Yuran(placing their dinner onto the table.):Quite a surprise,Tobio.

Tobio: Yeah,well i'm sure that he'll be kicking butts on the next villain. guarantee that he'll be ready for anything.

(He placed the papers on the sofa after he finished reading. and watch some news on tv.)

Newsgirl: That was just one of the most miraculous news. As the Mask jr has finally Foiled the Transylvnist's plan of werewolves in Texas once again,the police have already been told
that the maniacal hero have found the evidence of the perfume. which is made by Transylvanist himself. Meanwhile, the young scientists are preparing the antidote perfume by the Mask jr
mades is the most spectacular formula to turn them back to humans. and it's available in all leading shops.

Tobio(surprised):Hmph,i wonder how did he made this perfume like that?

Yuran(smells the green perfume made by the Mask jr.):maybe it could be more useful to put it onto myself. And besides,it smells wonderful.

Tobio: You think so?(impressed)That's good. because no matter what he did,i'll be the one who's going to keep on fighting bad guy's butts to save the town.

The End.

Next Episode:Klondike Chaos in Alaska

Catch You Next Time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr: Klondike Chaos in Alaska

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

8:13 PM 1/2/2016

Astroboy 2003 ((C) Sony Pictures Entertainment.
The Mask Animated 1994((C) New Line Entertainment.

(In downtown Alaska,there was a 23 yr old 3D model Artist name Samuel Sammathin who is going on the Camping trip to the ghost town with his friends(Tom,Sarnia,Jack,Katie and Garfield.). when they reach to the bus terminal.they took Bus No.21 to the country village of Alaska.In Bus No.21,Samuel and his friends are looking at the beautiful snowy forest on the window. where all the deers are looking at the bus No.21 driving to the Country side.)

(As the bus No.21 Reached to the terminal. they step out of the bus and took a walk to the ghost town which is 12th ft to the country village.)

(In the Ghost town of Alaska,They set a camp at the abandoned area.)

Samuel: Okay,Gang. This is where we could camp here in this area.

Sarnia: But don't you think that there's ghost all over the town?

Samuel: Nonsense,Sarnia. everywhere in this ghost town,it's always nothing but the abandoned shops and hotel. we could have some fun studying and looking around.Besides,if you think that
there's the big and scary ghost around. i think you might say that there's no spooks are going to haunt us.

Garfield: He's Right,Sarnia. You're just Overreacting about Paranormal creatures who are about to get us.

Katie: Well,what could it go wrong.

Sarnia: One thing's for sure. if we could hear the howling ghost who are about to come,i say we better leave and find an another spot to camp.

Katie: Yeah,it'll be much safer from the town.

Samuel: Somehow,Girls. I don't think that there's any more good places to camp. but i must tell you this,we could look around the town to work and camp.

Jack(unpacking his bags and tent.):Right.

Tom: so where should we look around?

(then Suddenly,they hear the howling ghost sound coming out from nowhere in the town.)

Samuel: What was that?

Katie: it's the ghost from the town.

Sarnia: and it's coming to get us now.

(the howling ghost howls louder like a speaker.and they are all frighten.)

(then they hear the rifle banging sounds. bang real hard like a cannon.)

(and the thunder flashes louder.)

(then the mad klondikers have appeared rapidly.as they saw many ghosts of mad klondikers and scream in extreme horror.)

(Jack quickly packs his camping equipment and they evacuate the town to another safest forest of Alaska.)

(the Mad Klondikers have chased them out.as the mad klondikers are about to strike the downtown Alaska.)

(In Singapore,Sheng Siong Supermarket. Tobio and His mother Mrs Tenma are buying some groceries for tonight's dinner.)

(Tobio is looking around the shops,and they return to the car with their groceries.)

Tobio: Thanks Mom.

Mrs Tenma: you're welcome sweetie. now we must hurry. we're going to cook something for my husband.

(after they finish cooking their dinner later,Tobio return home at Pulau Kanak to watch the news.)

Yuran: Hey,Tobio.

Tobio: Hey,Yuran.

(As he watches the news.)

(Suddenly, the Breaking news is on.)

News Man(on TV): We are now on the Breaking news flash today,In Alaska. campers have suffered from the fear of Ghost. which gives them the trauma of forgetfulness.at the ghost
town of Alaska,Police are investigating the causes of the haunt and shriek.some of the town are already occupied for the search of the device that it holograph the image of the Mad klondikers...

Tobio(Shocked): What?!! Campers have been traumatized.

News Man: And what's worse,the Ghost of Mad Klondikers are about to dominate the Downtown Alaska in 33 Mins today.

Tobio(ran to his room.):Not on my watch.

(As he went into his room, he grabs his mask from the table and wears his mask to transform himself into Mask Jr.)

Mask Jr(In his Winter Cowboy custom.): YEEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

(He takes the Giant rocket out of Nowhere and travels to Alaska with the speeding rocket that the Mask jr hops onto the rocket.)

(In Alaska,the rockets have hit him onto the snow forest of Alaska.and He is pressed as a pancake.)

(and when he sprung himself like a spring. he is brutally hurt after the painful crash.)

Wow!! Let's do that again soon.

(he shake his head to wake himself up and he saw a ghost town which is occupied by the investigation.)

Wooo weee. that sure is the one purdy pretty town around.

(he dash to the ghost town and the police of Alaska saw the Mask rj who have arrive just in time.)

Hey there,guys. what's cookin?

Police 1: Just in time,Mask jr. We've finally found the evidence.(he shows him the evidence.) this here is the pack of Gum. Blueberry mint flavor. A comb,A Gun which they forgot and a cigarette
butt.

Mask jr: (looks at the powder dust.)and don't forget the white powdery chalk dust.

Police 2: How did you know that?

Mask jr: Somebody tried to pull a prank out of their old wits by scaring these poor campers who are in the hospital.(tsking)and they say who creates the extreme scare in the life.

Police 1: Not always,Junior.but we also found the prints .

(At the General store.)

Mask jr: That's one big great lookin print. i've gotta have one of those.

Police 2: one of the thugs have already barged into the abandoned ghost town to turn it into a laboratory.

Police 1: Not to mention we've found some of the equipment from the abandoned Alaskan Laboratory research.

Mask jr: Did they stole all these antiques?

Police 1: Only the finest which we need to bring it to the museum.

Police 2: and now we have to do something to stop them before it's too late.

Mask jr: You know,something tells me that there's a spooks in Anchorage,going to haunt everyone to rule.and i'll bet that someone who is on the snazzy coat.

Police 1: who is he?

(In the Airship of the evil Dr Icicle.)

(The evil Villainess Dr Icicle(Icicle queen look a like from Princess Knight) and the Mad klondiker team are watching the city of Anchorage on the screen,they are about to put an extreme haunt on Anchorage Alaska.)

Dr Icicle(Laugh hysterically): Soon, Achorage will be mine. For i,Dr Icicle,shall put a cast upon the deepst haunting freeze onto the Achorage city. making it into the deepest silence ever.
(she walks to the picture frame of the evil Icicle Queen.and picks the frame up to look at it.)

It was a shame that my ancestor,Queen Icicle have just died from the fall.since the ratchet princess knight have already ruined her life a long time ago.

(Flashback of Icicle Queen's Deadly past.)

(Queen Icicle fall onto the chunky ice river,and die in her eternal drown and freeze.)

It was said that she died by drowning and freeze. and lost her wits against Sapphire for good.Sapphire have already won,And Coolland became republic.

(In America,Alaska,Anchorage.)

Then,Princess Sapphire declares a colony upon Anchorage and begin to built the earliest modern place for Alaska.

(Flashback ends.)

But Not anymore,with this new Ghost Holofreeze.i can unleash the clones of holographic ghosts of Icicle Queens with alpha freezing bullets that will freeze the skyscrapers, the shops,the schools,Everything in Alaska done by sapphire. And i will rule Alaska with my thugs.(face to her thugs) With the Mad Klondikers like you with your new freeze Cannon i gave you all.hunt down
the Upcoming superhero who is about to stop me from foiling my imperial Plan.

Thug 1: Yes,Maam.

Dr Icicle: And make sure,the Psycotic hero will never surive either.

Thug 2: Right,Maam.

Dr Icicle: Now,in about 4 Minutes,my Holofreeze will start to work.and then,I'll be the New Queen of Modern Cool land,Coolsville.(She Kiss her frame of the ancestor Queen Icicle.)Soon,your
dreams will return.I promise,Great Grandmother.(Face to her evil scientists.)Begin the Holofreeze system!!

(They switch on the holofreeze computer and set it to 50% Increase power of Freeze,etc. the blimp automatically lowers the Holofreeze down and it points at the Anchorage city.)

(In Anchorage city,the ghost of the icicle queens appeared to haunt everyone at the downtotwn.)

(the people scream so loud,that everyone were panicked by the ghost of destruction. they breath out the ice to freeze them,and they freeze their cars and break the car in pieces.)

(then they freeze the towers and the skyscrapers in chill,then most of the ghost created the blizzard to make a havoc on Anchorage.)

(Then in the Japantown of Anchorage, Snowstorm has hit on every streets and town in panic.)

(And the people are trapped in the freeze.)

(But then, The Mask jr appears in Japantown.)

(And Dr Icicle Spotted him.)

It's him. (face to her thugs)Go get him,boys. And this time,don't ever fail me to destroy him.

(when they(the Klondikers)Appeared from the blimp teleportation at the Japantown. the Mask jr suddenly saw the Klondikers who points the guns at him.)

(He screams in fear.causing his mouth to pop the telescopic eyes out and the sigh says" YIKES!!" that sticks onto his hair.)

Klondiker 1: It's the Mask jr who she's talking about.

Mask jr:My,aren't they the fiestiest chillers i've ever seen.

(they blast the freeze lasers at the mask jr who is hit and froze.)

(but he use his ice cutter to cut his way out of the ice trap.)

(Laugh) Is that the best you can do?

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Klondiker 1: What?!!

(In the ship)

Dr Icicle: No way!!

(they continue to blast the ice at him who evades the attacks.then the mask jrgrabs the snow from the ground and throw some snowballs at them who are hit by his bullet shot of snowballs.)

Mask jr: Catch me if you can,Lard Butt!!(He blows raspberry at them and dash away.)(Laughs hysterically.)

Dr Icicle: CEASE HIM!! Don't let him win!!

(When they stood up from the hit, they press their watches to activate their saktes and skate away to chase him.)

(at the town, the Mask jr was gained by the klondikers. as klondikers blast the ice lasers at him,he use his mirror to redirect the lasers back at Klondiker 3 who is froze.)

(some are continuing chasing him. as he was trapped by the dead end.the Klondikers steps slowly to Mask jr.but then,he takes the control out and press the button to unleash the trap door.and they fall into the trap till police comes.)

(and dash away from the dead end.)

(but then, the Ghosts of Icicle queens attack him with their ice darts from their mouth,and he is doing his hip hop dance to evade the dart attack.and ran away.)

Mask jr(looks at the icicle queens ghosts): Oooh,nice outfit. have you ever feeling cold?

(they continuing fire the ice darts.and the mask jr dash away that they miss.)

(they stopped at the Smith st Anchorage. and search for the mask jr.)

(but then the Mask jr in his beach suit holds his metal sun reflector,tanning on his bench)

Yo,dudes. Wanna Tan.(he flips the reflector and shines the sunniest shine at the icicle queens ghost who dissapear and melt away.)

(In the ship.Dr Icicle starts to boil her cells in vein.)

Dr Icicle: Full Maximum Power!!

(they switch from normal to maximum power. as the ghosts appear from the ship.)

(the queen icicle ghosts blows the blizzard blast at the Mask jr who is now trapped in the strongest ice ever.)

(and he is now stiff in the frozen rock.)

Yes!! Finally. now that the Mediling Mask jr is in the ice.(She uses her map to hit an another target in America.) I can now rule Alaska Once Again!! But first,i'm going to have the second target in Canada,then finally In New York. I'll have
three Kingdoms of America to rule once again.

(the airship flew away to Canada.)

(then back to him in ice. the ice suddenly cracks.and then it breaks till the mask was pop out from Tobio.)

(and Tobio feels the big chill and shiver.)

(he picked up the Mask and put it in his pants.then he starts to find someone who can warm him.)

Tobio(sneeze and shiver): Where in the world am i?I'm....freeeeezing!!(sneeze louder)and who's responsible for all of this destruction of ice age?

(but then, the toy snowmobile have arrive.as the snowmobile stopa 21ft to him. a boy step out from the snowmobile and cover him in blanket.)

Boy: Are you okay?

Tobio(in Blanket): Thanks,sir. Who are you?

Boy: No time, sir. I'm taking you somewhere to keep you warm.Dr Icicle have started the deep freeze.

Tobio(sneeze ): Dr...Dr Icicle?

(In the young city Hospital of Alaska.)

Boy: I'm Dr Kool Kellaberth,Son of Dr James Kellaberth. and i'll tell you about Dr Icicle.

Tobio(siping his soup with hot rolls.):Tell me about her then.

Dr Kellaberth kool: Okay.(clears his throat)The story of her past that starts with her same age as we are in 1977.

(Flashback of Dr Kool's Father's Past.)

At Anchorage School,Where my father studies very well. he looks at the Girl named Iris Icicle. because she hates Princess sapphire for vein and vengence.My dad couldn't understand why is she so mad at sapphire. Is it beacuse she has a wicked past
in her life? or is she going to beat her with something that goes up to her. My dad couldn't understand why when he saw her throwing tantrum at the statue of sapphire.maybe i think,she's plotting her revenge on sapphire who is dead a long time ago.
So my father leaves her alone.and make a report on his principal,Mr Maloodas.he explained that why did she hated her?And Malooda has answered. she has a wicked ancestral spirit in her heart when she was born. My father is shocked.
(in the classroom.)during clas,Iris Icicle have just passed A+++ Like my dad.and walked away all of the sudden.

Tobio: How come?

Dr Kellaberth Kool: Doctors told her parents that she has the evil spirtual past of The Icicle queen,which is the enemy of Princess knight saphhire of Silverland. she beaten her and save coolland.Luckily,My father could hear their secrets with his glass.
(next past) and when she was graduated from high university in 1989,She works at her own laboratory to built her deadly doomsday device and starts her criminal mastermind plot for her revenge on sapphire instead of taking a job at Alaskan Science Institute. But unfortunately, her plan was foiled by the Ministry of science police and she was sent to court.the judge have found her criminally guilty in insane. and calls her a fruitcake.

Tobio: So that's how she was up to something evil . she's going to rule the entire amaerican states.

Dr Kellaberth Kool: Alaska Anchorage,Canada Montareal and USA New York. all three are colonized by Silverland sapphire a long time ago. My dad have already studied it about the history of america in the 13th century.After they sentence her to an eternal
exile in United Kingdom to British Ciminally insanity Prison school.but until weeks has passed,she has escaped from the school and plotted her revenge again. and now she's about to Freeze Canada. Could it be her hatred spirtual Vengence upon the Sapphire's
colony in the history of America. let it known that Dr Icicle is about to strike next. time is running out

(the news is on.)

Tobio: the news is here.

Newsboy:The Breaking news has received today from Canada. that the Evil Dr Icicle has already stroked down Montareal just now with one of the destructive holofreeze ice gun. What evil lies within her destructive plan as she is about to hit the last
target of America. Police of Canada has reported about the thrilling ghost with ice breath attacks has just launched the terror of the dark ice age in Montareal.Which is absolutely dangerous to
the era. and now she's heading for New York. One thing's for sure.Who will end Dr Icicle's terror before it's too late.

Tobio(Shocked): I've got to stop her before she freezes New York.

Dr Kellaberth Kool: There's only one thing we could defeat Dr Icicle's Full power ghosts before you could defeat her.

Tobio: How?

(in the young city lab.)

(Dr Kool demonstrates the capture maximum icile ghost in cage with the magno heat gun.when he aims the heatgun at the icicle ghost who is freed from the broken cage. the gun blast
the magnowave at the icicle ghost with maximum power and vaporized it away and it fires at the frozen cage which melts away liek water.)

That's how?

Dr Kellaberth Kool: Use this gun wisely,Tobio. tell the mask jr to do it to save America. Now,Hurry. Time is almost going to run out!!

Tobio: I will.

(tobio ran into the restroom,and wears the Mask to transform into Mask jr.)

Mask jr: Oh,Baby. I'm feeling good!!!(looks at the magno heat gun.)Hey,new toy!!(he picks the gun from the tap.) I wonder what this does?

(he fires the magno heat gun at the frozen trap which melts away back into the men's restroom.)

Cool.(he has an idea) Say,maybe wonder if i could do that to the creepy meany ghost with ice breath.(He dash away after he crash trhough the wall to dash away to USA) Sorry.

(In USA,New York.Blizzard by the holofreeze.)

(In the ship, Dr Icicle is recommending the speech.)

Dr Icicle: Attention,All New Yorkers!! this is Dr Icicle. I've finally return to America to get my revenge on you all for believing the pathetic princess sapphire. the Nations of America will
have 15 mins to surrender the state of New York,or this time i shall fire the holofreeze to destroy your Precious country of New York. then the entire America will pay.

Mask jr: Oh,Frostina?

Dr Icicle: You again?

(Mask jr in his winter coat making snow angels.)

Mask jr: Lovely day to have some snow angels to play. i suggestg now that we reccomend a nice game of Snow meteor. Say.(he stands up.) I bet if you could bring all of your friends to play.
then i'll have some lots of time to play.

Dr Icicle: Oh,i'll bring some friends along to play alright.(face to her scientist.)full Maximum Power Icicle ghosts!!

(the ship unleashed thousands of Icicle ghosts with maximum power, and the people panic away for their lives.)

(upon the release of Icicle queen ghosts, they breath out the ice typhoon at the mask jr. but the mask jr uses his magno heat gun to blow away the freeze and it melts like water.)

(then the magnowave destroys the thousands of icicle queen ghosts as dr icicle is horrified about their defeat.)

NO!!

(The frozen city is defrosted by the magnowave power from the gun.)

(she angrilly face to her scientist.)

Send down the Snowdrones!!

(the snowdrones appeared from the ship then they transform into snowdrone robots that look like icicle queens with fire gun arms.)

(they fire the icicle bullets from their arms at the mask jr who evades the icicle attacks. then he spins into a fencer and slice away the icicle darts.)

(then they ram him. but the Mask jr in his bowling custom and bowl them away with his golden stripe silver bowling ball on an extreme perfect strike!!)

Mask jr: Alright!! An anothe Strike!!(he dash away.) Seeya.

(then the Mask jr in his alpine climber swings the rope with grappling hook. and he threw the hook onto the ship's Fin.)

(which tilts the ship down.and they(Dr Icicle and gang.)fall onto the right.)

(as the mask jr climbs faster to the ship. he barge into the ship and appeared.)

Dr Icicle(shocked when she saw the Mask jr arrive.): Oh no!! That's impossible!!!

Mask jr: Better believe it,sister. Cause Your chillin plan is about to melt away.

Dr Icicle: I don't think so,Mask jr.(face to her klondikers thugs) Cease him!!

(they attack the mask jr.but...)

Mask jr: You know,fellas.(he puts on his spinning glasses.)you should try and buy one of these new Spinning wind sunglasses. it only cost about 21 bucks.

(the glasses took effect on the klondikers and Dr Icicle as they starts to spin faster and harder. until they were hit onto the ceiling.)

Oopsy,did i do something wrong?(he looks at them up on the wall.) Say,shouldn't you've been falling down or something?

Dr Icicle(looks down on the floor when they were in the ceiling.): What the?

(they fall down deeply through the ground and onto the Holofreeze computer which was hit by their hard landing.)

(the holofreeze ship programme starts to haywire.)

(and the ship starts to go outta control.)

Oh no!! the Holofreeze System!! it's Destroyed!!

Mask jr: you bet it was,Sister. and now the big freeze is about to sink below.(laugh)

Dr Icicle: I'm not through with you yet.

(she press the watch to teleport themsleves back to their palace of dr Icicle in Iceland.with their scientists.)

Mask jr: Okay? maybe next time i'll be ready for her. Perhaps?

(the alarm has sound as the ship is about to fall into New york.)

(he spins himself into a pliot and he takes control fo the control room. when the use the steering wheel of the ship, he suddenly control the ship that stops falling down and fly up.)

(in the computer room. he quickly repair the ship system and replace the holofreeze with the Magnoheat ray. he activates the ray that will turn the frozen city back to normal.)

(and the ship is now taken by the Mask jr.)

(the people of America cheer the Mask jr wildly for saving USA,Canada and Alaska From the evil Dr Icicle's plot.)

(In Iceland,Dr Icicle's Castle(Resemble of Icicle queen Castle from princess knight episode.))

(the evil dr icicle felt much madder in vein.)

Dr Icicle: You've foiled my only plan for the first time,Mask jr. But i'll be planning the newest plan to get even on you next time!! then,America will be ruled by me once again!!

(In Canada.)

(Dr Kool Kellaberth approach the Mask jr on the Stage.)

Dr Kellaberth Kool: Thanks for Saving America on time,Mask jr. Without the freeze kingdom,our city will always be remain warm and perfect as ever.

Mask jr: Aww,shucks,Doc. just doing my playful job.

Dr Kellaberth kool(gives him the Cheque of $100,000,000): as a reward,i rewarded you with the Cheque of $100,000,000 for Saving the entire america from Dr Icicle's Plot.

(the Clap their hands happily at him.)

(And the Mask jr is always insaneous exciting.)

Mask jr: Sssssmokin!!!

(In Singapore.)

(Tobio finally watched the news at the Bank during his break.)

Newsboy: And so,once again. The Mask jr has finally foiled the Dr Icicle's Plan to Save America. and he is about to be ready to fight back against her when she's here. cause you will never know what is about to strike next on next time's crime.

Tobio: and so she is now.

Carl: So,how's it going?

Tobio: i'm cool as ever,Carl. I'm cool as ever.(sneezing.)

The End.

Next Episode:The great Baghdad Junior Daredevils

Coming Soon.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

The Mask Jr: the Great Bagdad Junior Daredevils

8:19 PM 2/10/2016

By Eugene Tan

The Mask Animated 1994 ((C) New Line Entertainment
Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Picture Entertainment.

(In Baghdad, Young Kids city of Banghadhu.the sound of Tobio's Sister Yuran Sings the chant of Muslim which came from the Town.)

(But at the centre, it came from her and it turns out to be her sinus was relived by her sinus medicine from Iraqian pharmacy store after Yuran's sinus
nasal was cured by the doctor.and Tobio is looking at her who came out from the clinic.)

Tobio: Aw,Come on,Yuran. how many times do you really have that miserable Sinusitis?

Yuran: I can't help it,Tobio. my sinusitis is always painful for a bad reasons. if i keep up like this, i'll have my nose removed from my cancer which is about to be created. the only way i have to kill the Sinusitis is to take a dose
of the strongest nasal relief medicine after meal.

Tobio: Whatever,Yuran. We've got some shopping to do.

(At the Bazaar of Banghadhu,They looked around at the market place.)

Boy 1(selling Fresh Tomato paste in container of vase at the Market bazaar.): Fresh Tomato Paste,made in Iraq.
Guarantee to make a lovely pizza with Iraqian Tomato Paste.

Girl 2(at the carpet Shop Bazaar): Silk price Carpet for half the price!!

Boy 1(at the Solar panel shop): Expensive Solar Panel system set for 10,000 Dinars.

Tobio: I rather not.

(but then,Suddenly.They hear the scream came from the Jewel shop scene.)

What was that?!!

Yuran: I dunno. But we've got to go to the Banghadhu jewel shop and find out what's going on?

(At the Banghadhu Jewel Shop. the evil Vulture Terrapin Junior Robbers are robbing the jewels.)

(as they reach to the jewel shop 21 ft away. they we're horrified about the robbery heist. as Tobio ran into the boy's room and wears the Mask.)

Be careful.

(And with that, He transforms into Mask Jr.)

(and he then dash into the jewel Shop to stop the junior Robbers.)

(As the robbers saw that the Mask Jr Appear.)

Mask jr(appears from the outside town.): Hiya,folks. Guess who's in the town?!!

Robber boy 1: The Mask jr!!

Robber Boy 2: Let's shoot him down,boys.

(they (Junior robbers of the Vulture Terrapin.) shoot from their guns at the Mask jr.as the mask jr is dancing like a belly dance arabian style to avoid and evade the attacks.)

Mask jr: Don't you just love the Arabic Belly dance to keep my stomach wobbly.

(when their guns are out of ammos.)

Aw,What's the matter,boys? out of ammos in your guns?(he takes the giant Tommy cannon out of nowhere.) No matter, i still have mine.(looks at the camera screen shot.) Kids,Don't try this at home.

(He them shoots out the Boxing gloves from his cannons at them(Vulture terrapin junior robbers.)in maximum rapid fire power.)

(as the terrapin robbers are brutally beaten by the boxing glove fire. they we're defeated.but unfortunately,the jewel displays shop was messed by his firepower.)

(except for the young owner who wasn't beaten. he was dodged.)

Oopsie,Sorry about that.

Boss leader of Vulture Terrapin robber.(Holding a young girl hostage with his saber.): Not a single move,Mask jr!! one more step and this damsel is sliced...

Mask jr: (Sigh) Could you just shut up?

(He then takes his socks and put it into the boss leader's mouth brutally hard in a punch. which cause the sword to drop on the floor.and the girl run away from him.)

(then he grabbed him(boss leader) on his neck and put him into the trumpet.)

Look,pal. I hate to spoil your acting part of the scene,but your attitude is just boring me. so why don't you just take a time out or something, alright?

(He then takes the gang of vulture terrapin robbers into the trumpet with the boss level.)

Have a nice flight. or better than yet, have a nice...blow.(laugh)

(he inhales deeply like a ballon and blow them away from the trumpet which shoots them into the Banghadhu Detention Juvenile centre.)

(in the Juvenile centre. they crash landed into the cell bars.)

Boss leader of vulture Terrapin robber: Curses!!

(After the restore of the jewel shop with his magical help of the pencil.mask jr is rewarded in cash of 100,000,000 dinars and a crown and get back to the shopping time with Yuran.)

Mask jr: Man, i'll do anything to save the town of Baghdad. i wonder what i could go next?

Yuran: Well,we could go to get something to eat.

Mask jr: and think about studies before fun? Why not,sugar. sound's cool.

(But then, a boy in his Reno Image appeared from the town and approach them(Yuran and the Mask jr.)

Boy(panting): There you are,Mask jr.

Mask jr: Say,i've never seen you before in my life. but it's nice to see you for the first time and uh...What's your name,Sport?

Boy?: My name is Alff Ahmandi,the owner of the Seven Jewel Persian Circus. and there's something i really need to tell you about them.

Mask jr: Them? Who?

Yuran: Yeah,Alff. if you're a circus owner. do you have many special beings who perform the experience of tricks and surprises?

Alff Ahmandi: Yes i have. and they are 12 special talentful stars who are the only ones in the town. except for these two who are not here.

Mask jr: what do you mean?

(In the big tent theatre of the Seven Jewel Persian Circus.)

Alff Ahmandi: These two acrobatic daredevils' name were the Supersun Twins. Almadia and Kacchi.

(he shows them the photos of the Supersun twins acrobat in 2005 when they are babies.)

Look at this picture.

Mask jr(surprise): My. aren't they the most cutest born twin acrobats i've ever seen.

Alff Ahmandi: I think they're not ready yet,Junior. in act, i adopted them who are the orphans.

Mask jr(shocked): Orphans? oh dear,where are their parents?

Alff Ahmandi: Their parents have died in the Iraq war a long time ago. ever since the Amercian Soldiers killed them who are the Espionage of the Republic Iraq Empire.

(the flashback of his story about the Supersun twins in the past.)

they got caught by the super enforcers of the USA and held them into their deadliest execution for their crimes.but they send the dead parents twin babies to Saudi Arabia to nurse them.)

When they took them to the Orphanage of the Saudi Arabia. I use to be the youngest boy with an incredible ability perfromance of acrobat and magic who walks back to my home where my richest family is.until i heard a cry from the orphanage.
i try to pass through the orphanage. but i could hear them cry deeply in their extreme suffering of losing their parents.i asked the guard to know where did the cry come from. the guard told me that it was inside. Luckily, he allowed me to enter the orphanage
because i was rich. and i discovered them who are at the room section A,Room 122.

Nurse: Their names were Almadia and Kacchi Shabbiah from Iraq. the american soldiers have took them here in this orphanage to take good care of them.

Young Alff: where are their parents?

Nurse: I'm afraid that they're executed by the Amercian soldiers after they did their wrongdoings to serve Suddam Hussein with his war crimes.since Suddam is dead,the friendly American soldeirs came to the orphanage to send them to the nice room where they
will stay for a while till they will be adopted by someone who is kind. i dunno why they are so sad. maybe it's because they miss their parents much.

Young Alff: Oh dear. how horrible.

Nurse: So now that you're here. would you like to go inside and take a look?

Young Alff: Of course.

Alff Ahmandi:when i looked at them, they were handsome as it i've never seen such an adorable babies before.

Nurse: these two babies of the espionage parents are boys.

Young Alff: they're so sweet. i just wish i could adopt them right now.

Nurse: not so fast, kind child. first we need to call your parents to adopt them.

Young Alff: and explain about their parent's death before adoption? what if you dont tell them who will not adopt them?

(the doctor apear with the Muslim Priest)

Doctor: Don't worry,kid. i'll make sure that your parents will understand of what we're going to say and they'll make sure that nobody is ever going to leave them to suffer for now.

Young Alff: thank you,doctor. By the way,my name id Alff Ahmandi from the rich Ahmandi family.

Doctor(surprise): You're from the Ahmandi Circus show?!

Young Alff: Yes.

Doctor: Alff, i really love your extreme magic talent very much when i was in your family theatre.i'll help you.

(later.)

Alff Ahmandi: After the doctor discuss my family and my siblings about the twin's parents execution, they finally made a great reason and they believed their story. so my family and i have adopted them and became the part of the Ahmandi family.

i took them to my room and nurse them. Fortunateyl, they behave very well and all of the sudden,they became smarter.i was shocked after i feed them some food and milk. the twins have suddenly studied maths and many other homework i've accidentally
placed.

Mask jr: did they tear your homework?

Alff Ahmandi: No, they took care of my book gently. i knew that i was proud of them. When i think of them who are going to age into 4 yrs old. i think i'll teach them of how to perfrom basic acrobattic practice.from basic to complete.

And when they grew up in 4 yrs old, i taught them about acrobattica. until now.

(the Flashback ends.)

when my family and i have moved to Iraq as they remember. we continue our jobs to earn money in this new young city of Banghadhu 12 mnths ago after we've created our own newest family theatre of Iraq,the Seven Jewel Persian Circus. and now today, they're not here.

Mask jr: Oh dear, that's sounds awful.

Alff Ahmandi: i tried to find them btu they're still out there in Banghadhu. i was worried that they're about to be killed.

(but then, the Mask jr saw a mysterious envelope under the photos.)

Mask jr: hey, what's this?
Last edited by teugene50 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(he takes the mysterious envelope out from the photos underneath. and rip it open.)

Alff Ahmandi: It's that an envelope with a message?

Mask jr(reads the envelope after he takes out the message.):yes it is. and look at this.

(he gives him the envelope.)

Alff Ahmandi: (reading the message.) Dear,Alff Ahmandi the great ringmaster of the seven jewels.we're very sorry that we've got to bust out for an important mission to save Istanbul's Young City of Constantinople,Iran Young city of Perhulian Principality,
Alexandria's Young City of Pharaobiancci Princess Kingdom and finally The Saudi Arabian Royal Young city of Daribia. Before we could go back to your show to experience our leatest perfromance of the show. we vow that we must not let our new young Mastermind nemesis Ken McSultan of USA Rule the 4 states of the Young city of the Middle East. Our new freind, The Government's Son of Iraq,Shaddiah Humafah has already chosen us to defend the middle east young city in order to prevent doomsday from
turning the average era upside down and upprehand the last young mastermind before it's too late. Don't fear and react,Alff our stepbrother dearest. we'll always be there for you as we promise. P.S If you don't believe us, here is our contract that the Iraqian governor's s son gave us and then you'll believe us.Sign,The Supersun Twins. P.S.S you can come along with us if you're ready. We'll be there for you cause the governor's son said that we could bring one who can help us.(Shocked after he looks at
the contracts found underneath the paper)Oh no!! My twin stepbrothers are on the dangerous mission to defend the middle east country?!!(burst into tears.and cry on the table.)I don't wanna see them die like this.

Mask jr(shaking his head in disgrace): This is definitely not good at all.

Yuran: You can say that again.

Alff Ahmandi(shed tears):you've got to help them immediately. the evil Ken McSultan is going to kill them if they're not save!!

Mask jr: Don't cry,Alff. you can totally count on me to protect these two and defend the country from Ken McSultan the stinky.

Alff Ahmandi(stops crying): You really do that for me?

Mask jr: Of Course,Alfy boy. what could it be more better if these two will be save by me when i'm here on the nick of time.(then, the phone call.) Oh, must be some one.

(he answers the phone after he takes the 1950 telephone out of his zoot pocket magically.)

Yello?

(At the Constantinople Young city of Istanbul,Turkey.)

Almandi(calling Mask jr on the phone): Yo,Alff. is that you?

Mask jr: Nope. i'm just the guy that starts with an M.

Almandi(Surprised): Muffin?

Mask jr: No.

Almandi: Muffler?

Mask jr: Nope,Try again.

Almandi: Mask?

Mask Jr: Correct.

Almandi: What brings you here to Iraq?

Mask jr: To have some fun until Alff shows up and needed my help to save you guys from the regin of Ken McSultan. Saying from Alff that he's very worried about you.

Almandi: How did you know him?

Mask jr: I probably figure that you and your twiny are from somewhere,right?

Kacchi(Gets the phone from Almandi who gives Him(Kacchi): Actually,we're from Constatinople city to guard the city from Ken McSultans young troopers of terrorists who are about to invade.

(gives the phone back to Almandi.)

Almandi: Yeah, and if you're here. why don't you join us to save us.

Kacchi: that's right. in case that we don't want to die. meet us at the Military railway station of Constantinople and we'll be there to see you. hope you could make it.

Mask jr: Why of course i'll be there.but just don't disappoint your brother for a runaway unchecked mission.

Kacchi: we're not disappointing them.(face to Almandi) Did we?

Almandi: i think we did. a little.

Kacchi: Oh. but anyway, we'll apologize to him once our mission is over to stop Ken from war crimes. So come to Constantinople and see us right now. We'll see you at the railway later.

Mask jr: Okay then, bye bye.(he ends the call.and puts it back in his zoot pocket)You'll never guess what they call,I'm on their league.And by the way, when they come back,they'll apologize to you once it's over.

Alff Ahmandi: thank you,Mask jr. i promise that i won't scold them after they apologize. because i'm really not angry at them. i'm just worried about them.

Mask jr: you won't. Well now, guess it's time for me to go to Constantinople for party.(face to Yuran) Wanna come?

Yuran: No thanks,Tobio. i'll stay here with Alff and maybe i could practice some of the acrobat from him and his teaching.

Alff Ahmandi: yeah. but please be careful. And have a nice journey to Constantinople.

Mask jr: I'm sure that i'll be careful.thanks for the tip.

(As he takes the Plane to Constantinople. he takes the train to the Military Railway station section of Constantinople railway station.)

(At the Constantinople Railway station,Military section.he sits on the bench,drinking some soda and reading comic books.)

Now in any moments, my twin buddies will appear.(looks at the clock on the top wall near down with the advert sign.)

(as the supersun twins appeared from the entrance with their motorbikes.)

That was fast.

Almandi: Greeting's,Mask jr.

Kacchi: You're Just in time. Shall we go to the town of Constantinople?

Mask jr: You bet. what are we going to...

(At the Sweet Bazaar place of Constantinople.)

Wow!! I've never seen such a delicious Turkish delight buffet in my first life.

Kacchi: there's no time to have a sweet tooth break, Mask jr.

Almandi: Yeah,we got to stop Ken McSultan from taking over the Middle Eastern young city with his doomsday ship equipment.

Kacchi: in any minutes,those invaders will show up at night.

Almandi: at exactly 5 Pm.

Mask jr(eating Turkish Delight after paying turkish dollars of 400 to the Cashier ): You don't say.

(Almandi and Kacchi palmface after they saw him eating the selection of Turkish delight.)

(At the Library.)

I get it now,So McSultan is going to plan his revenge on his four hateful bullies for wrecking his life as a arabic clown by invading the 4 Middle Eastern states and capturing four each bullies he hate.

Kacchi(using his computer.): And that's not all,Mask jr. According to this calculation fo the before Destruction,McSultan's Destructive sun gun Ammo has contain an additional amount of 120% Nitro glycerin inside the chemical mix of the ammo.

Almandi: One Blast from the sun gun and it'll instantly create a massive explosive blast from the light.

Kacchi: the each bully he met was in Turkey,Iran,Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Almandi: Ken Mcsultan have unleashed the invaders to shut the four young city of the Middle east down if we don't save their city.

Mask jr: And if they don't?

Almandi:We'll be lucky enough to built a tunnel to trap them down in about 4 days till invaders come.

Kacchi: Unless. If you really could create one for us.

Almandi: And just make sure that there's more traps that won't kill them.

Kacchi: that'll be easy.

Almandi: Yeah.

Mask jr: You both guys have droven a hard classical bargain. But i just love Diggin!! I'll take it!!

(At the street of Umajid Ave of Constantinople.)

Almandi: Are you ready for building a tunnel trap?

Mask jr: No problem. Just as soon as i could make 43 tunnel traps in 3 middle eastern mini towns to connect.

Almandi: Mask Jr,Are you sure that this plan will work.

Mask jr: Of course i'm sure. That way,i'll catch even more fish to bring it home. or at least sell it to the market of course.

(He then place the mark on the ground with the shovel.)

Okay. Let's make it happen!!(Laugh Hysterically.)

(he then spins into the gorund to quickly dig 4 tunnels of 4 middle eastern countries. and when he finished digging the tunnels. he then quickly inserts the non sharp killing,Extreme Joker made Pankster traps on each spots of the tunnel of
4 middle eastern young cities.)

(and when he got out from the ground after he dash away back to Constantinople from Saudi arabia where his twin freinds have stand.)

All done.

Kacchi: Okay! Now,we'll have to wait.

Almandi: Once the invaders were lured into the trap. Bam!! we're ready to fight back against them who are about to be as weak as a sponge.

Kacchi: I prefer it an old sponge.

Almandi: totally.

Mask jr: i always wanted to use it for bubble bath.

Almandi: ewww. You're not serious about using old wilted sponge,are you?

Mask jr: Nope. just kidding.

Almandi(sign): Oh Mask.

(3 days later. Ken's Invaders have arrived from their Helicopter.and they drop themselves down to Constantinople,Perhulian,Pharaobiancchi and Daribia.as they use their parachutes to land themselves onto the ground.)

(they begin to invade and storm the cities.)

(when the young children citizens panicked that the invaders are here,the Mask jr went into the Tunnel trap and prepare his action to take down the invaders with Kacchi and Almandi.)

Boy 1: It's the Invaders!!!

Boy 2: Run for it!!

Boy 3: Don't let them try to Cease us!!!

(When the Mask jr looks at the Invaders with the Binoculars.)

Mask jr: Oh,goody!! Here they come!!

Almandi: This is not the time to play with the invaders. We've got to stop them!!

Mask jr: I know,i know.

(when the Invaders continue to storm,Suddenly,The mask jr has unleashed the trap programme. as the ground suddenly opens the trap and they fall into the tunnel.)

(when they crash onto the floor, the ground automatically close it's door.and they suddenly sees that the invaders have just dissapear.)

Boy 1: The Invaders are gone?

Boy 2: Where could they go?

(In the trap.)

Invader 1: where are we?!!

Invaders 2: We're trap in there.

Invaders 4: We've got to get out of here somehow!

(the mechanical hand from the tunnel walls grab them as fast as they can to upprehand them.)

WHAT WAS THAT?!!

Invaders 2: I dunno, but we gotta get out of here fast!!!

Invaders 4:Wait for Me!!

(they try to escape,but the Supersun twins attack and fight them with their incredible Stundevil strategy)

(their bikes hit them real hard. and the Mask jr plunders them with his extreme spinning Mallet Attack.)

(When the invaders evade the attack from the boxing glove blast. they shoot and destroy the traps and battle against the Mask jr and his twin allies for good.)

(the invaders shoot out lasers from their golden Plutonic Guns at them who repels the laser attacks with their armors(Astroboy armor type).but the Mask jr without the armor dances around like a mad lunatic to evade the attack.)

Mask Jr: Let's go nuts!!!

(the invader's shots goes on,as the Mask jr is hit. a slot on the wall spins three Bananas in an extreme hit of Jackpot.)

(the ceiling have unleashed a vault of gold that topples them down in brutally pain.)

(Fortunately the Mask jr is always indestructable.)

(but unfortunately his Ascot are shot burned.)

Oh great. This was my favorite Ascot!!

(but when he wipes the burn off, the ascot magically restored.)

Not!!

(But then, the megavolt blaster cannon has showned by the Mcsultan Invaders.)

(As he screamed in fear.with Eye poppin,head poppin with the bell ringging like an alarm and the Trumpet came out from his mouth.)

Invader 6: Say your prayers,Scumbag!!

Invader 5: Ready!! Aim

(As the cannon starts to charge the laser. Mask jr pause the attack with a remote control.)

(Then the Mask jr spins into a handy boy.)

(he opens the control of the cannon.)

Mask jr(tsking): Oh dear. How horrifying. look at that connection. It's all messy. But don't worry. i'll clean this up in the jiff.

(He begin to recoonect into the wrong connection after tidying up.he close the door.)

There. all done.

(He then play the attacks. as the cannon explodes away. the invaders are defeated.)

(as all the invaders are defeated in Constantinople Tunnel trap.)

Next stop!! Principality of Perhulian!!I'll go get a train for all of us.

Almandi: but we don't have a train.

(He(Mask jr) blows a whistle to summon the train. as the speediest train appeared from nowhere in the tunnel.)

Mask jr: It does now.

(In Perhulian Principality,the invaders are almost there to escape from the tunnel trap. but then the tidal wave have just washed them away easily.)

(as the train stops at Perhulian principality,they saw no invaders in the tunnel.)

No one here.

(in the Princess Kingdom Pharaobiancchi ,Egypt. Their fight goes on as the last tunnel where the invaders are defeated by them is Daribia.)

(At Daribia,the elevator from the ground have appeared. as the Mask jr and the Supersun twins came out of the tunnel elevator.the young children people of Daribia cheered them wildly.)

I love this job.

Almandi: Me too.

Kacchi: Me three.

(But then,suddenly, the evil Ken McSultan in his new Final cruiser have appeared.)

Ken McSultan: So!! You think this is over yet? Well guess again!!

Mask jr: Who is that voice?

Kacchi: It's Ken McSultan!!

Almandi: Amercian extreme Psycotic Tyrant dictator!!

Ken McSultan: That's right,Skin flicks!! and i'm going to make sure that all 4 young city kingdoms shall be conquered by me!!

(as the cruiser unleashed the sun gun from the cruiser.he first unleashed the troops of invaders.)

But first,you three shall fight against my invaders and stop the countdown from destroying the 4 kingdoms with the sun gun!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Mask Jr: Oh,sure. like i really don't know.

Ken McSultan: You'll soon find out!!

(the invaders point their sun laser guns at them.)

Any last request?

Mask jr: If thay ray is going to fry out the town,you're gonna pay a million bucks for that cost.

Ken McSultan: Don't know that one. But i'll bet that you can stop me on time. Get them!!

(they fire their gun sun blasts at them. and the Mask jr uses his reflector to beam the sunlight back at them which cause their eyes blind.their weapons dropped.)

What?!!

(Supersun twins then ride their bikes and bash them for good. and the Mask jr hammer them with his amazing mallet.)

(and wedgie them.)

Very clever,Scumbugger. But you've forgot one thing. my minions are always made of special sand from Syria.

(when they are shocked, the invaders suddenly melted away into sand.)

(and reform into a new invaders.)

Mask jr(drop his mouth.): Oops.

Kacchi: No way!!

Almandi: That's Impossible!!

Ken McSultan: the special sand i made the invaders are the new Reboundable sand. if you dare to fight it back and burn the sand, the sand will rebound itself into one.

Mask jr: I think he really means it.

Ken McSultan: That's right, i do!!

(the invaders transform into sand and drown them into capture.)

At last!! I WIN!!!

(In the Ship of Ken McSultan.the Mask jr and supersun twins woked up.)

Mask jr: Whoa,talk about a heavy sleep.

Kacchi: Where are we?

Almandi: And why are we in the cage?

Ken McSultan(at the outside cage): That's because you are in the cage,fools!! And i will tell you about how i became the nemesis of all 4 countries.

(Flashback of Ken's Past.)

I use to be an average lover of the Middle east. i've met many good friends to hangout when i was on the trip. my parents are greatful that i was excited to go to the 4 states. Egypt,Turkey,Saudi Arabia and Iran.And one day, i've visited many
good kids cities of the east as i was very pleased. But until suddenly,thing starts to happen. those four nemesis. Governor Ishkandila of Constantinople,Prime Minister Shariffia of Perhulia,Duke Monchee of Pharaobiancchi and Daribian President
Aljinia Ashmandu have joined forces to cease away my only newest experiment to experience the show. they thought that sun works are dangerous. and it was too much for them to let me be. I was exiled and banned from vacation to the 4 states
because i blew their presidential places when i got a temper. They ruined my life. and makes me became evil.

(Flashback end.)

And now,i'm going to give them the taste of flaming medicine. once i activate my sun ray gun that will blow the 4 states. they'll have to surrender the 4 to me and i'll became the king of the Sun !! Or was it the prince.

Almandi: You're Mad!!

Kacchi: they told the truth about the dangeorus experiment of yours which will blow up the sun.

Ken McSultan: And that's what i'm going to give them. i got the Sun gun. and the 4 young cities are toast!! Pretty neat,Huh?

(Ken walks away.)

But don't worry. i'll save the rest of the middle easter city to the other except for 4 only. And since i've not been to the Iraqian young city,i decided to save it for now with the rest of the young cities of the middle east.So sit back and enjoy the show,on me.
(Laugh Hysterically.)

Begin the Sun gun!! Activate the programme for the Sun blast Advance!!

(as the invaders operate the system. the sun gun begin to lower out from the bottom of the ship.)

(Back to the supersun twins and Mask jr in the cage.)

Almandi:What are we going to do now?!!

Kacchi: We can't just sit here and watch. we've got to stop him somehow!!

(The Mask jr saw the empty drive of the computer with no disk on the screen.)

Mask jr: Hey! Somebody has forgotten to add in the disk.(he takes the disk from the zoot and placed it into the drive through the screen magically.)
there.

Kacchi: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

Mask jr: Just inserting the disk to do something about it.

Almandi: YOU IDIOT!! Now the gun is going to gain the fire power to kill them all!!!

Mask jr: Take it easy,will ya. i know what i'm doing.

(At the Top view sky of the Middle east.)

Ken McSultan: Now Hear this!! You may have destroyed my life just beacause you didn't let me experience the sun,But now i'm back to destroy you four and your four rules away for Payback!!!

(The Sun gun begin to increase the sun blast power.)

(In Pharaobiancchi , Princess and the Duke watches his gun which is about to fire the 4 states on tv.)

Duke Monchee: Do you think this is the end of our kingdom?

Princess Marifia: Let's just hope that the Mask jr will defeat him for sure.

(then, the Sun gun fires the sun blast to unleash the explosion. but it redirects back to the Ship and Explode.)

Ken McSUltan(in the Evacuation ship.): How can this be?!!!

(the entire ship was blowned into smithereens,and the Mask jr and Supersun twins in their planes exterminated the ship.)

Kachhi(Surprised): I can't believe it,it redirects back to the ship and foil McSultan Plan.

Almandi: What did you do?

Mask jr: Just give the computer a new DVD Taste of my favorite show,Boomerang Boy Series. About a boy whose got a ability power of boomerang and stuff. it's got lots of episodes in it when i got it from the store in Malaysia.

Kacchi: ALRIGHT,MASK JR!!

Almandi: You've saved the 4 States of the Middle East!! I thought that you've doomed it.

Mask jr: Myah,the Usual.

(Almandi looks at Ken McSultan who's getting away.)

Almandi: Um..We're not done yet.(points at Ken in the ship.) Look!!

Kacchi: He's getting away with his troopers!!

Mask jr(shows them the Energy drive from the evacuation ship): No worries,i've already install the ship with the new disk.

Kacchi(surprised): Where did you get that?

(the Evacuation ship suddenly starts to go crazy. and flies around like an Psychotic plane which spins Ken McSultan and the troopers and they fell sick.)

Ken McSultan: What's going on!! I can't control my ship!!

(The Evacuation ship suddenly starts to fly all the way to Banghadhu Juvenile Detention Facility.)

NNNNOOOO!!!

(and then it crashes into the detention facility,as the troopers melt away by water which lands onto the pond for the ship.)

Oh no. This is not my lucky day.

(the Junior police surrounds him with their guns.)

Curses!!Foil !!

(In Constantinople,The Mask jr's Plane lands at the Airport.)

Kacchi(excited): That's a great one,Mask jr. You really give his ship a dose of a crazy flight.

Almandi: wish that the Army could see us now.

(as the young army and the governor's son Shahiddah appeared.)

Shahiddah: Great job,Boys!!

Almandi: Thank you,General. it wasn't easy.

Kacchi: Ken McSultan has finally got himself locked up in a slammer with the help of the Mask jr.

Shahiddah: Really?

Kacchi: He's got some cool powers that can do anything to stop bad guys and all.

Almandi: He's from Singapore.

Shahiddah: Well in that case,i have only one thing to say to three of you.

(In the City hall of Banghadhu .)

For upprehanding the American tyrant Ken McSultan on war crimes, i delcare the reward for three of you with the platinum medal of Defence!!

(They finally got their medals.and the Mask jr is so delighted that he's got a medal on his zoot.)

Mask jr: And i deserve to keep it. nice shine for my smile.(winks)

(they cheer them wildly,and photographs of them have appeared on the newspapers.)

I love this holiday.

(Meanwhile in Banghadhu's Seven jewel circus.)

Alff Ahmandi(hugged them(supersun twins): My brothers,i'm glad that you both are back!!

Almandi: We're sorry for not telling you about the mission.

Kacchi: Yeah,brother Alff. it was only a once in a day mission.

Alff Ahmandi: Well don't leave the tent for a mission without permission again, boys. you know i was so worried that you both are going to die.

Return to “Fan Creations”