EyeOdyssey's Non Tezuka Related Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 7 years ago

Haven't posted here in ages, here's a select bunch of my newer drawings.
click for spoilerImage
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

:ninja: Interesting stuff, EyeOdyssey. :confused:

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 7 years ago

So, been ages since I last posted here, huh?
Some of these are actually frames from an animation which I've been feverishly working on for the past year or two. One of those things which never seems to end. Most of these are sort of the usual stuff. One of these drawings features a rather old set of characters of mine, the duo that are Bobby the Chicken and Cannibal Nun Anne. Both characters spawned from this one in joke I would tell with some older friends of mine back when I was like 15 or 16. Little did I know, but the nun and the chicken are still passed around as a bit of a local legend to this day.

click for spoilerImage

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

Hmm. :D :ninja:

EyeOdyssey

Re: EyeOdyssey's Non Tezuka Related Art

Postby EyeOdyssey » 6 years ago

It's been a while again. Got enough content to make another post here now. Been caught up in a lot more filmmaking and music composing in the meanwhile, so the drawings have been a bit sporadic since last time. Like usual, gonna be posting this in the massive art dump format.
click for spoilerImage
Mr. Blue, member of avant garde music group The Residents, playing around with a film camera. This is the only bit of fan art for this post, rest of the stuff after this is based around original characters of mine.
Edit of a photo I got while on the road. The building was just across the street to a tavern, and it was to be torn down not long after I took the photo. Can't quite recall what it originally was before becoming this bit of cyberpunk gold, it was either a mall or a hospital.
CoCo, the lone humanoid ballhead.
My most recent comic character, Earwig Girl. She's for a one-off comic short story in this zine styled thing I've been working on (more info in the last comic in this post).
Another comic character, the villainous Baby Face. Despite being seen with a caveman's club here, his lone ability is that he has a baby face. Got the idea for his design from a character in a 1980s in-name-only sequel to The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Turned into a sort of Booji Boy looking thing, for those who remember the earlier days of DEVO.
Phantom guy who I've drawn many times before, he was the main villain to a cartoon I finished earlier this year.
A mixed media type of thing where I took a frame from one of my animations, putting it in a scan of a bit of photo film we had laying around.
A comic page which was part of a semi-active series of mine called The Missed Adventures of Acid Ball. To clarify, Acid Ball himself is a pseudo philosopher that takes the form of a lava lamp blob dressed in a bathrobe, tie, top hat, monocle and simple minded pair of robot pants known as The Pilgrim.
Another comic page, this time from my soon-to-be zine Thinklematter Monthly (yep, that's the name I'm going with). In concept, it'll act as a medium for one-off short comic ideas that come about in my head, most of which range from psychedelia to dark comedy. Some of the stories might be reworked into films later on. Don't have an exact release date for it, but will probably be selling copies of it locally when I have enough of them made. Will be going full on D.I.Y. with it by printing it from home.

The Eye himself. Looking like a Hanna-Barbera villain, which is pretty accurate to the real thing.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Re: EyeOdyssey's Non Tezuka Related Art

Postby Juanita » 6 years ago

You've got a very unique style. Haven't seen much like it.

Return to “Fan Creations”