YJ_Doodle's Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

Speaking of ABR, I just drew this on my notebook because a got a bit sick of that smirk on Astro's face. Hmph! Why can't they just let him smile like a happy child?
(Sorry 'bout the bad photo quality)
Attachments
Photo on 3-7-16 at 11.40 PM.jpg
Photo on 3-7-16 at 11.40 PM.jpg (42.98 KiB) Viewed 3052 times

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Awr! I still think his smile is a little sweet. It was a bit bigger, open-mouthed smile when the same pose was used on the MAGIC 2016 poster. The smaller smile looks more humble, if less enthusiastic. The big smile also had the oddity of fitting, while not quite fitting at the same time. It was a departure from his tiny smile in the teaser...

Anyways, this lil' guy is a cutie! I wish we could see more faces of his. And I hope the next time he shows up in some promotional material, he isn't making the Dreamworks face. :T (Not saying I have a problem with Dreamworks; the "Dreamworks face" is kind of a meme, and shows up in practically everything, not just Dreamworks promotional material!)
lolwut

Uran-chama
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Uran-chama » 8 years ago

Cute!

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

(Slams hands down on table) Why are my lines so messy HOW DO OTHER PEOPLE MAKE THEIR ART SUPER NEAT HOW
...Um, have some more smiling reboot Atom! :D
This is the first time I've ever drawn anyone in bird's eye view(From an upper perspective) and I hope it looks okay...;;
Attachments
Heya.jpg
Heya.jpg (36.32 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

Its so adorable!! :D

and honestly, lines are hard to keep super neat and just take time XD You'll get there, though!! :D You're not as bad as you probably think you are, and your pencil sketch is ADORABLE

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Thank you :D I hope I do get better at lineart....

Fanficlover's boxer Tobio challenges inspired this doodle! Why not do something complete opposite and make him a ballerino?
Attachments
Ballerino-Tobio-.jpg
Ballerino-Tobio-.jpg (49.29 KiB) Viewed 3026 times

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

I tried to draw WITHOUT lines! What an achievement :w00t:
I wonder if anyone here knows about Undertale. I swear I saw a member with an Undertale quote attached to their replies somewhere! But anyhow, I made a crossover!

I'm gonna call this Astrotale from now on. Heheheh, I have it all planned out in my brain.

(OH HUMBUG I MISSPELLED DESPITE)
Attachments
Astrotale.jpg
Astrotale.jpg (26.62 KiB) Viewed 3003 times

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

*SCREAMS* AWW YESSSS!!!

*ahem* That's so cute! It's awesome! Astro definitely would make a good Frisk. I wonder about his interactions with Sans and Papyrus.... Toriel would love him to death.

And your other sketch is so cool! I've never successfully done a birds eye view picture. It looks really neat! Both the pictures and the lines. I think you're doing great!
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hyo: whoops

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

"Umbral-Coltwings" wrote:*SCREAMS* AWW YESSSS!!!

*ahem* That's so cute! It's awesome! Astro definitely would make a good Frisk. I wonder about his interactions with Sans and Papyrus.... Toriel would love him to death.

And your other sketch is so cool! I've never successfully done a birds eye view picture. It looks really neat! Both the pictures and the lines. I think you're doing great!

Ah, yes, it was YOU! Heheh :) I actually have a bunch of the 2003 characters representing the Undertale ones. Of course I'll have to make some tweaks to the original lore here and there due to different relationship measures, but for now I have: Bear-Chan as Flowey(Shadow is Omega Flowey), Ochanomizu as Toriel, Uran as Papyrus, Atlas as Sans, Blue Knight as Undyne, Pluto as Asgore, Dr. Tenma as Asriel, and of course, Atom as Frisk and Tobio as Chara. I don't know who I'll put for Alphys(Reno, maaaybe) and Mettaton(....Um). I'm gonna draw them too next time!

Oh, and speaking of our fabulous leg robot, I always wonder how Atom will react to Mettaton... EX, specifically. It'd be hilarious to watch :D And when you mention it, now I'd really want to see him interact with the actual characters of Undertale. I bet Atom would love Toriel, even if he can't eat her butterscotch cinnamon pie.

(Thanks for such sweet compliments, you really made my day heeheehee:heart :)
Last edited by YJ_Doodle on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:
Ah, yes, it was YOU! Heheh :) I actually have a bunch of the 2003 characters representing the Undertale ones. Of course I'll have to make some tweaks to the original lore here and there due to different relationship measures, but for now I have: Bear-Chan as Flowey(Shadow is Omega Flowey), Ochanomizu as Toriel, Uran as Papyrus, Atlas as Sans, Blue Knight as Undyne, Pluto as Asgore, Dr. Tenma as Asriel, and of course, Atom as Frisk and Tobio as Chara. I don't know who I'll put for Alphys(Reno, maaaybe) and Mettaton(....Um). I'm gonna draw them too next time!

Oh, and speaking of our fabulous leg robot, I always wonder how Atom will react to Mettaton... EX, specifically. It'd be hilarious to watch :D And when you mention it, now I'd really want to see him interact with the actual characters of Undertale. I bet Atom would love Toriel, even if he can't eat her butterscotch cinnamon pie.

(Thanks for such sweet compliments, you really made my day heeheehee:heart :)

Haha, fabulous leg robot! (I haven't seen that part yet-- but I'm pretty in the know. I started watching a commentary-less pacifist play through and I've only gotten to Waterfall (snail races)) Bear-Chan does fit Flowey, being the unsuspecting... You know. Maybe we could match up characters from the other series, like with Cobalt as Paps. (He fits the role SO WELL) Maybe Mettaton would be... I don't know who fits his job description. :hyo: I can see Denkou (2003) as Napstablook, though.

(You're welcome!)
:hyo: whoops

Return to “Fan Creations”