YJ_Doodle's Art

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

"Rejoyce" wrote:YJ_Doodle, can I color your lineart? Which is awesome by the way.

OH YES, YES PLEASE DO! :wub:

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

Oh i love how you drew all of the versions together, I've been wanting to do something like that for a while!! Just all the Astros (or Atoms) hanging out XD

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

I kinda want to see the rest of LAB, obnoxious as it is. From what I can remember, mostly, in this case, from second-hand accounts of the parts I didn't get to see, Astro can be kind of an (unintentional, at least I think) jerk. :3 Plus, his weird verbal tic ("beepo"), and his strange habit of touching new robots.
lolwut

Rejoyce
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Rejoyce » 8 years ago

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

GAH! SO MUCH CUTE! Seeing them all playing together... It fills you with DETERMINATION. (Runs off laughing like Papyrus) I always did wonder what it meant by 'he doesn't know how to play.' Like, does he not know how to play with people, or toys? Maybe he doesn't know how to appreciate it yet? I like this interpretation of it.
Movie Astro likes his origami.
:hyo: whoops

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Do you mean... "NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!" XD?
Yeah, I still wonder how they'll portray Atom's character. The description just says he's super robotic and rational at first, and thinks acting like a real human boy is the right thing to do.

And Rejoyce, THANK YOU(Big digital hugs sent your way)! It looks so much better in colour (Guilty coughing)

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Well, let's go in chronological order, shall we? I'm sorry that Atom's pose looks unnaturally stiff here.

In this world, it's kill or be killed
Attachments
Friendliness-Pellet.jpg
Friendliness-Pellet.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 2949 times

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Gah, I have to admit, that girl's design is super weird.... Nonetheless, two versions of the (what I'm assuming are) the three main characters: One in the reboot style, the other in my own. It doesn't look very different, honestly. I think I've doodled the reboot way too much that it's effecting how I draw in general!
Attachments
Screenshot 2016-03-30 00.28.49.png
Screenshot 2016-03-30 00.28.49.png (484.3 KiB) Viewed 2931 times

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 8 years ago

You're art and style are so amazing! I love it so much! :D
I especially love you're drawing of Atom and Daichi spending time together. :3 You should definitely color it if you ever get the chance and draw more of them!

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Ah, the children!! You did so well, especially in the Reboot style itself, where they're interacting (some good and adorable interaction: 'tis my weakness)!
lolwut

Return to “Fan Creations”