My Various Character Redesigns

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

"SCP-811Hatena" wrote:[QUOTE=Little Brown Fox;237274]Ah, you made an account on here, eh? (We talk a lot on dA; I don't necessarily want to say precisely who I am on there though, because I'm not as terribly fond of this forum anymore. Some people might remember, though.)

Oh, yeah, I remember you! It's good to see you here.[/QUOTE]

Are ya sure? There's at least a few people from here that are also on there. Of course, of the ones I can recall, I'm the only one who's probably not immediately recognizable by username. I'd change my dA name, if I could, actually; it's gotten kind of old... and terrible. To be fair, I made this particular account back in like, 2007, I think...

(My very first dA was made even earlier than that, and may or may not still even exist. The username was nonsensical, and I never actually used it, technically. And it was in my mom's name, bc I was apparently too young at the time.)
Last edited by Little Brown Fox on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lolwut

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 8 years ago

Hello my dear SCP-811Hatena. I've trying to drawing with transparent paper Skunk in cyborg version. Can i inspired to you work? i tagged you okay?In deviantart.
Last edited by Astrogirl500 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

Postby SCP-811Hatena » 8 years ago

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:[QUOTE=SCP-811Hatena;237277][QUOTE=Little Brown Fox;237274]Ah, you made an account on here, eh? (We talk a lot on dA; I don't necessarily want to say precisely who I am on there though, because I'm not as terribly fond of this forum anymore. Some people might remember, though.)

Oh, yeah, I remember you! It's good to see you here.[/QUOTE]

Are ya sure? There's at least a few people from here that are also on there. Of course, of the ones I can recall, I'm the only one who's probably not immediately recognizable by username. I'd change my dA name, if I could, actually; it's gotten kind of old... and terrible. To be fair, I made this particular account back in like, 2007, I think...

(My very first dA was made even earlier than that, and may or may not still even exist. The username was nonsensical, and I never actually used it, technically. And it was in my mom's name, bc I was apparently too young at the time.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do remember you. You are (DATA EXPUNGED). You and I often have intellectual conversations regarding Astro Boy.
Last edited by SCP-811Hatena on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Ah dude, you mentioned the name! Did I not specifically say that I didn't want to advertise it?

(That said, you did get it right, at least.)
lolwut

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Ah dude, you mentioned the name! Did I not specifically say that I didn't want to advertise it?

(That said, you did get it right, at least.)

Yeah...sorry about that. I'll censor myself really quick.

Edit: There. I censored your name.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Thanks. I know I'm being stupid, and that people are probably gonna find out if I ever post anything here, anyways, but... I'm just not terribly comfortable with it at this time. Also the name is awful and is stupid; I came up with it in 2007...
lolwut

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Thanks. I know I'm being stupid, and that people are probably gonna find out if I ever post anything here, anyways, but... I'm just not terribly comfortable with it at this time. Also the name is awful and is stupid; I came up with it in 2007...

Oh. I think it's a cool name, tbh.

Edit: Also, a few new additions!
Bem
Subadult Atlas
Last edited by SCP-811Hatena on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I just noticed the extra pectoral muscles on Bem! A nice touch; I just reread a thing on dA talking about winged humanoids, and this is one of the things it mentions.
lolwut

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:I just noticed the extra pectoral muscles on Bem! A nice touch; I just reread a thing on dA talking about winged humanoids, and this is one of the things it mentions.

Thanks! I also add extra pectoral muscles to four-armed characters.

Speaking of which, I made three new designs (two of which are of multi-limbed characters).

Monar
The Nikolians
Cobalt (redone)
Last edited by SCP-811Hatena on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I like this design for Cobalt a little more; he's less frightening this way.
lolwut

Return to “Fan Creations”