Secretsivekept's Astro Fanart

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Secretsivekept's Astro Fanart

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

Just thought I'd drop some of my fan art by ^-^ I've been a fan of this guy since 2010 and he's been a huge inspiration for me and my artistic abilities.

One is Toby and the other is Astro. :astro:
Attachments
Astroo.jpg
Astroo.jpg (26.25 KiB) Viewed 4251 times
Astronew.jpg
Astronew.jpg (18.3 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Welcome to the forum! :)

Your artwork is really good! It's interesting to see your take on a young adult version of Tobio and Atom.

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Welcome to the forum! :)

Your artwork is really good! It's interesting to see your take on a young adult version of Tobio and Atom.

Thank you! And yeah, I do tend to age him ^^; Its probably because of the influence of the movie (which aged him a bit compared to the tv series) Here he's probably like 13 or 14 ish?

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

Oh, I love their expressions and Atom's pose XD Aging them is indeed quite difficult to do but I think you did very well with that!

And by the way, did you by any chance draw the HTTYD Book fanart of Hiccup on Tumblr? I may have recognized your art style. Never mind if you're not

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:Oh, I love their expressions and Atom's pose XD Aging them is indeed quite difficult to do but I think you did very well with that!

And by the way, did you by any chance draw the HTTYD Book fanart of Hiccup on Tumblr? I may have recognized your art style. Never mind if you're not

I did indeed post a fan art of book Hiccup on Tumblr but I'm not sure if its the one you're referring to.

Is this the picture you're thinking of? Because if it is, yes I drew it XD
Attachments
Book Hiccup.png
Book Hiccup.png (211.82 KiB) Viewed 4231 times

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Hiccup with red hair; god that's weird. But I haven't read the books, so... :p

Anyways, I thought that something about your username seemed familiar! I've seen at least one of those AB pictures on dA ages ago. Btw, your art is very nice. :3
lolwut

Rejoyce
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Rejoyce » 8 years ago

Love how you do the shading! The blue in the flame is really pretty, and the gradient background pulls the whole thing together. You're really good with expressions too.

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

"Secretsivekept" wrote:I did indeed post a fan art of book Hiccup on Tumblr but I'm not sure if its the one you're referring to.

Is this the picture you're thinking of? Because if it is, yes I drew it XD

Oh yes it is!! :D I love that drawing so much! Heheh, I'm so happy to meet another person who knows the books outside of Tumblr :heart:

Uran-chama
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Uran-chama » 8 years ago

Love your style! Especially the way you draw noses and mouths!

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Here's another thing I finished today :D I actually first drew this around a year ago but never got to finishing it until now XD this one is probably more true to his age than my other drawings are ^^;
(quality is a bit bad, sorry about that ^^; maybe I'll upload it to DeviantART so the quality will be better for you guys)
Attachments
astroboi.jpg
astroboi.jpg (20.36 KiB) Viewed 4205 times

Return to “Fan Creations”