Tetsuwan April Challenge

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Earthshine

Tetsuwan April Challenge

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Back in October I participated in a month-long challenge tribute that was a lot of fun and brought me closer to the fandom I was focusing on. It also helped me become even more acquainted with the series, even though I considered myself to be highly knowledgeable. Because it was such a fun event and since this fandom has so many talented authors and artists, I think it would be a great idea to have April set as “Tetsuwan April”.

During Tetsuwan April each day is set for a specific character (or characters) in which the participants must focus on; whether it be art, fiction, gifs, screenshots, headcanons, recipes, fic recs, songs, color pallets, whatever so long as it focuses on that character on that day. It can be ANYTHING.

I have left Mondays as “free days” in which you can take a break, or focus on other characters not on this list (such as Novacain, Chief Nakamura, Noh Uno etc). You may also pull in characters from other Tezuka series.

It is okay if you can only participate on a couple days or one day, by no means does this mean you must contribute every day, but if you can and want to challenge yourself the more rewarding it is.

So far here is the schedule;

[SIZE="3"]1 (Friday) Atlas
2 (Saturday) Inspector Tawashi
3 (Sunday) Mont Blanc or Nana
4 (Monday) Free
5 (Tuesday) Dr. Ochanomizu
6 (Wednesday) Kenichi and/or Shibugaki and/or Tamao
7 (Thursday) Atom
8 (Friday) Higeoyaji
9 (Saturday) Pluto
10 (Sunday) Uran
11 (Monday) Free
12 (Tuesday) Dr. Tenma
13 (Wednesday) Bem
14 (Thursday) Hoshie Tenma
15 (Friday) Livian
16 (Saturday) Mama and/or Papa
17 (Sunday) Tobio
18 (Monday) Free
19 (Tuesday) North #2
20 (Wednesday) Skunk
21 (Thursday) Denkou
22 (Friday) Emily
23 (Saturday) Epsilon
24 (Sunday) Princess Abby
25 (Monday) Free
26 (Tuesday) President Rag
27 (Wednesday) Cobalt
28 (Thursday) Yuko Kisaragi
29 (Friday) Blue Knight
30 (Saturday) Reno
[/SIZE]

I understand there are some pretty underrepresented characters on this list, and that is the point; for you to think of interesting ways to represent an otherwise unknown or underrepresented character in this fandom.

On the days in which there are multiple characters you may feel free to do only one or all, or some of the characters listed on that day.

I am looking forward to seeing everything that everyone creates, good luck!

Fanficlover99
Banned

Postby Fanficlover99 » 8 years ago

ive got alot for tobio
check out my DA page
http://doctorwhovian1963.deviantart.com/ :hyo:
you can also check me out on fanfiction here https://www.fanfiction.net/~doctorwhovian63

Earthshine

"Fanficlover99" wrote:ive got alot for tobio

That's a great start for the 17th :D

I also want to say that it is okay to post something a little early or late if you miss a post or are busy or are going to be busy.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

I think one of those "Free" days will be for Chi-tan.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Earthshine

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:I think one of those "Free" days will be for Chi-tan.

I really debated whether to put Chi-tan down or not, making the calendar took a couple of days effort to make it as balanced as possible. Which is why I made the free days just so everyone could have breaks or do a character I did not put on the list.

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

….this looks really fun and I really want to participate in it. I"m already busy as it is though…. I might not do all of the days, just a select few. :33

Earthshine

"Secretsivekept" wrote:….this looks really fun and I really want to participate in it. I"m already busy as it is though…. I might not do all of the days, just a select few. :33

It's a lot of fun and it's really rewarding if even you can only do some of the days. For the other event that inspired this one there were some days that the only thing I could think of were some mild headcanons for the character on that day.

It's doesn't matter how short a submission is or how long, just as long as it is about that character. Even if it's something as tame and bland as "I think Tawashi likes bubble baths and must use sensitive soap because he has sensitive skin."

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

I don't think I'll be able to do all, but definitely going to do Atom for his birthday :D

Earthshine

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:I don't think I'll be able to do all, but definitely going to do Atom for his birthday :D

:lol: By no means does anyone have to do all, even just one is fine.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

I was gonna do something for Atom's birthday, anyway. Or at least, that was the plan; I'm pretty horrible at being punctual about these sorts of things, actually...

This reminds me a little of PhannieMay, except instead of character prompts, you just get regular prompts to work with every day, and pick an choose who gets to be in it, I guess. Last year, the prompts were spaced to be more weekly than daily; the person that runs the event was thinking about making daily themes again, though. It kind of sucks, bc I'm not even good at the multiple-day themes; I didn't even finish last year's...
lolwut

Return to “Fan Creations”