Melty's Thread of Art-someness

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Melty
Kokoro Robot

Melty's Thread of Art-someness

Postby Melty » 8 years ago

BA-DUM-PSHH!

Yeah, I'm in a punny mood today. Anyway, I figured I would start myself one of these delicious art threads to showcase my random rubbish that I churn out.

I guess I will start by posting my very VERY old work that is so bad that I want to cry into a tea cup.

---

A long time ago I created an AU fandom where my OC ended up paired with Dr Tenma and things ended a little differently than what the canon shows with the two having a child who basically turns out to be a human Uran. It's a little cringey, but I have actually picked up the project again recently to try and make it less Mary Sue and hopefully it will be decent enough for AB fans to enjoy without heaving their guts up into a bucket.

My early art is mostly about the above, so it's a bit odd. Also, back then, I was experimenting with styles, so each image seemed to look different.

So, without further ado:

(To explain, me an my now ex were laughing and joking about how he wasn't allowed inside for being a nasty person. SO I drew him handcuffed to the fence outside my exes house.)

And then there was the random Freakazoid crossover me and a bud RPed for some strange reason.

---

So there we have my awful old art. From now on anything posted will be new.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Quick scribble of Tenma.

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

I can't believe you've somehow made Dr. Tenma adorable! It's nice to see art of Tenma looking happy after all he's been through.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:I can't believe you've somehow made Dr. Tenma adorable! It's nice to see art of Tenma looking happy after all he's been through.

He was my spirit animal for many years. Haha. Thank you.

---

Here's one I scribbled quickly the other night after many hours of pondering the strangest subjects. (And copious amounts of wine.)

I call it "Dr Tenma is about to give your toaster Kokoro."

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Tenma no
lolwut

Melty
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Tenma no

"Yeeesss! Your toaster has kokoro! Every time you force bread into it's slots it suffers! Muahahaha! I will take over the world one household appliance at a time... Your vacuum cleaner is next!"

OK... I should probably create an image sequence for that.

---

Scribbled a random piece quick last night of the aforementioned coupling. I do intend on developing it more, as it DID have a decent story behind the Mary Sueishnes.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

"WELP, that's nice! Gotta go!"

---

People seemed to be enjoying seeing Tenma and Rach again on other sites, so I figured I'd scribble them again.

Tenma is hard to draw when you've not drawn him in years. Flexin' mah Tenma drawing muscle. BD
Attachments
13102498_1198953660123521_1752846053_n.jpg
13102498_1198953660123521_1752846053_n.jpg (32.34 KiB) Viewed 3622 times

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Nice work as usual! Your art style is very good. :)
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Thank you. I'll probably be doing more stuff, but some of it will be NSFW so will be on my DA or other accounts since I can't post it here. xD

Return to “Fan Creations”