ABO Survivor III (COMPLETE)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Episode 4

Welcome to the jungle...we got fun and games...

...okay, maybe it's not all fun and games. It is, however, a competition.

Whose hopes of becoming Sole Survivor end today?

click for spoiler
4a.jpg
4a.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 2401 times

All alliances continue to remain strong. Earthshine and Sporkia remain lone wolves for now.

click for spoiler
4b.png
4b.png (110.47 KiB) Viewed 2400 times

4c.png
4c.png (94.95 KiB) Viewed 2403 times

The usual letter from Adam arrives at both camps. He informs them that they need endurance and agility to win the next reward challenge. Both tribes mentally prepare themselves and head off to the spot designated on the letter.

"I hope you guys are hungry, because the winner of this reward challenge gets to keep the food items they retrieve," Adam comments.

click for spoiler
4d1.png
4d1.png (8.83 KiB) Viewed 2401 times

"I guess they had a hunger to win this challenge..."

click for spoiler
4d2.png
4d2.png (93.59 KiB) Viewed 2400 times

The Livian Tribe wins another reward. They're thankful for the meal, but are more eager to get immunity.

click for spoilerOne day passes, and the Livian Tribe is filled with energy. They try to remain optimistic heading into the next immunity challenge. Once again, they and the Atlas Tribe are told to stay put in their camp for the next challenge.

"I hope you guys have some ingenuity, because you need to move your camps in a successful and precise manner for this next challenge," Adam explains.

click for spoiler
4e1.png
4e1.png (6.54 KiB) Viewed 2400 times

Quality over quantity is important, but sometimes, it's good to have both...

click for spoiler
4e2.png
4e2.png (142.58 KiB) Viewed 2406 times

For the fourth time in a row, the Atlas Tribe wins immunity. The result shocks the Livian Tribe, who cannot catch a break; tensions begin to build in that tribe.

Back in their respective camps, each tribe have much different atmospheres. One tribe feels dejected, while the other feels like nothing can stop them.

Despite this, the tribe with incredible luck has one alliance start to fizzle...

click for spoiler
4f.png
4f.png (57.23 KiB) Viewed 2407 times

The other tribe has one member starting to get on the nerves of the members...

click for spoiler
4g.png
4g.png (19.61 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

Another day passes. Once again, the Livian Tribe heads to tribal council.

After taking their seats, Adam sympathizes with them.

"It's clear that luck is not on you're guys' side. Although you have been winning reward challenges, you guys just cannot seem to win immunity. Why do you think that is?"

The five tribe members state give their thoughts, then briefly discuss with each other the competition up to the current point.

"Whatever the case, it's time to vote," states Adam.

click for spoilerThe five remaining contestants each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

"The contestant with the most votes will immediately be out of the competition. I'll read the votes."

click for spoiler
4h.jpg
4h.jpg (27.3 KiB) Viewed 2402 times

4i.png
4i.png (70.69 KiB) Viewed 2403 times

"Astro Ducky, I'm sorry. Your tribe has spoken."

Astro Ducky is the first member of the strong Livian Tribe alliance to be voted out.

Astro Ducky reassures the other four members that they'll somehow make it far in the competition and then leaves.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
4j.png
4j.png (166.92 KiB) Viewed 2401 times

4k.png
4k.png (33.9 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

The Livian Tribe now has half the members of the Atlas Tribe. The remaining four members swear to stick together for as long as they can in the competition. They head back to camp, wondering what the next few days in Africa holds for them.

"Perhaps I need to switch things up a bit tomorrow," contemplates Adam. "Got to keep things interesting after all. We'll see how they handle the change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is this change? Found out tomorrow in Episode 5! I plan to post multiple episodes tomorrow as well, so stay tuned for that!

"Uran-chama" wrote:Aw shucks, first one to get booted. :cry: I didn't even realize I was in the second ABO Survivor! Man I guess I have bad luck lol. Season 1 was the only one I did okay in.

Also I was surprised to see what nickname you picked out for me! :lol:

It's definitely weird how you were the first one out in this season and last season. To be fair though, you did click for spoilerget Fan Favorite and 4th place in Season 1.

And yeah, I figured your DA account name worked pretty well for a nickname. :lol:
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed May 11, 2016 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 5

♫The future's in the air...I can feel it everywhere...blowing with the wind of change...♫

click for spoiler
5a.png
5a.png (217.4 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

"It's apparent to me that the Atlas Tribe has a bit too much luck going on right now."

Adam has gathered the twelve remaining contestants at the spot where they first landed in Africa.

"In order to keep an actual competition going on, I'm going to implement a change that's never been done before on ABO Survivor.

I'm going to ask both tribes to select three 'representatives' to switch tribes. If they want, a tribe member can elect to switch themself. Once you've all decided, I want one of your tribe members to inform me of who your representatives are."

Both tribes make their selections...

click for spoiler
5b.png
5b.png (103.06 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

CommanderEVE informs Adam that she will stay behind in the Livian Tribe and that Rejoyce, Shiyonasan, and YJ_Doodle will go to the Atlas Tribe.

Gokaiblue of the Atlas Tribe informs Adam that Earthshine, EyeOdyssey, and Melty will go to the Livian Tribe.

"Alright, now that you've made your decisions, take a good look at your new tribes."

click for spoiler
5c.png
5c.png (218.09 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

"You'll be with these tribe members for the next few days. Get to know them, and make sure that you try to do your best in winning immunity. Now, head back to your camps."

The new Atlas and Livian Tribes head back to their camps. They discuss various happenings throughout the competition and what they think about the African wilderness so far.

Despite switching tribes though, old tribe mates choose to stick together. Even among different tribes, they choose to keep an alliance with their now-former tribe mates.

Members indicated in black-and-white are in the opposite tribe:

Atlas Tribe:

click for spoiler
5d.png
5d.png (156.89 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

5e.png
5e.png (144.79 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

Livian Tribe:

click for spoiler
5f.png
5f.png (133.74 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

5g.png
5g.png (50.21 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

Two days pass, and another letter from Adam arrives letting both tribes know that there will be no reward challenge due to the swap. There will however, be an immunity challenge, which will take place as soon as they can go to the spot designated on the letter.

They make the long trek over, and prepare for another shot at claiming immunity and staying away from tribal council tonight.

"I hope you all have gotten used to your new tribe mates by now.

Today's immunity challenge is pretty simple. All you need to do is assemble a puzzle faster than the other tribe. Because of the uneven number of tribe members, I ask that four of the Atlas Tribe members sit out of this challenge."

The Atlas Tribe chooses who will compete and who will sit out. They then prepare for the immunity challenge...

click for spoiler
5h1.png
5h1.png (4.75 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

click for spoiler"It appears the streak just can't be broken..."

click for spoiler
5h2.png
5h2.png (140.27 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

For the fifth time in a row, despite the swap, the Atlas Tribe still wins immunity.

"CommanderEVE, I truly feel sorry for you, but the rules are the rules. You and your new tribe mates are heading back to tribal council."

CommanderEVE cannot believe the bad luck of the Livian Tribe. The former Livian Tribe members feel thankful that they are no longer have to deal with going to tribal council several times.

Back at their camps, the Atlas Tribe has a good atmosphere going on. New and old tribe members alike get along with each other just fine.

click for spoiler
5i.png
5i.png (32.33 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

Over in the Livian Tribe, the three former Atlas Tribe members swear to look out for one another, no matter what.

click for spoiler
5j.png
5j.png (51.83 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

click for spoilerSpeaking of the Livian Tribe, it's once again time for them to head to tribal council. They make the trek over once again.

"No matter who is part of this tribe, it just seems to be cursed," comments Adam. "The Atlas Tribe is just seemingly unbeatable. Why do you think that is?"

The three former Atlas Tribe members give legitimate, well-thought reasons. CommanderEVE is inclined to believe them; after all, the Atlas Tribe has won every single immunity and probably knows a thing or two about winning challenges.

"Regardless of how they've performed in this competition, it's once again time to vote," Adam informs them.

The four remaining Livian Tribe members each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

"The contestant with the most votes will immediately be out of the competition. I'll read the votes."

click for spoiler
5k.jpg
5k.jpg (26.65 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

5l.png
5l.png (48.89 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

click for spoiler
5m.png
5m.png (66.46 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

Adam and CommanderEVE appear shocked. "Well well well, now isn't this quite the surprise! It looks like someone's trying to blindside someone else in this strong alliance of yours! No matter what, Earthshine or Melty is going home tonight."

The tiebreaker challenge is a quiz about knowledge regarding the various Astro Boy anime series. The duel is very, very close, but the person going home tonight is...

click for spoiler
5n.png
5n.png (16.98 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

"Melty, I'm sorry. Your tribe has spoken."

Despite seeming to be in a strong, committed alliance, Earthshine and EyeOdyssey chose to blindside Melty, costing her a shot at becoming Sole Survivor.

Melty wishes CommanderEVE good luck in the remainder of the competition, but has no words for her former Atlas Tribe members, and makes no eye contact with them.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
5o.jpg
5o.jpg (28.95 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

"It's clear that, sometimes, you can't trust anyone in this competition," comments Adam. "After all, there can only be one winner. As for the Livian Tribe, this may be the final nail in the coffin. Let's see if you can prove me wrong in the next immunity challenge."

General distrust begins to enter the minds of CommanderEVE, Earthshine, and EyeOdyssey, who make up the last remnants of a battered and bruised tribe. Whatever happens in the next three days, it appears that luck clearly is not on the side of the Livian Tribe.

Adam thinks to himself: "Even if the swap did not change the Livian Tribe's luck, it did keep things interesting. However, the thick of the competition is just underway."

Some pretty big twists in this episode! Look forward to more episodes later today!
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed May 11, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 6

The African plain
Eleven now do remain
Today one departs

click for spoiler
6a.png
6a.png (202.25 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

The alliances following the swap from last episode remain intact with the exception of Earthshine's and EyeOdyssey's alliance. Despite being in a "strong" alliance, their loyalty also lies with other contestants.

click for spoiler
6b.png
6b.png (147.43 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

6c.png
6c.png (144.77 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

6d.jpg
6d.jpg (34.05 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

Both tribes receive another letter from Adam. As always, a designated spot is indicated for where the reward and immunity challenges will take place. Reward challenge will take place shortly; immunity challenge takes place tomorrow.

"Welcome once again to the reward challenge. Due to the uneven numbers between both tribes, I ask that the Atlas Tribe sits out five of its members for this challenge," Adam requests.

After they choose who will and who will not compete, both tribes get ready for an African quiz challenge.

click for spoiler
6e1.png
6e1.png (8.36 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

The tribe that passes the test...

click for spoiler
6e2.png
6e2.png (141.68 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

...beats the rest. The Atlas Tribe enjoys their full-course meals.

The Livian Tribe accepts their familiar fate and heads back to their camp.

One day passes, and now it's time for the immunity challenge. Hopefully both tribes have had plenty of experience using their tools to gather food, because this next challenge requires expertise in that area. They won't be gathering food, but rather will require precision.

click for spoiler
6f1.png
6f1.png (8.21 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

Since it's Episode 6...

click for spoiler
6f2.png
6f2.png (140.32 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

...how about a six-peat? The Atlas Tribe, once again, wins immunity. The Livian Tribe, on its last legs, concedes defeat. Once again, they head to tribal council tonight.

But before that, both tribes arrive back at their respective camps.

Despite their successes, one tribe member in the Atlas Tribe is not getting on the other tribe members' good side.

click for spoiler
6g.png
6g.png (22.11 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

Over in the dismantled Livian Tribe, one of the tribe members chooses to play lone wolf. Her trust of her other tribe members is at an all-time low.

click for spoiler
6h.png
6h.png (17.39 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

After another day passes, Adam greets the Livian Tribe once again.

"It's clear at this point that nothing can save this tribe. What do you think went wrong?" Adam asks the final members of the tribe.

click for spoilerThe final three members try to form reasons for why they think the Livian Tribe was so unsuccessful, but none can come up with a concrete explanation. More discussion happens before Adam tells the tribe members to vote once again.

The three remaining Livian Tribe members each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

click for spoiler
6i.png
6i.png (91.82 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

6j.png
6j.png (31.04 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

"Earthshine, I'm sorry. Your tribe has spoken."

Earthshine's decision to become a lone wolf did not save her from getting voted out. For the second ABO Survivor season in a row, she is the sixth contestant to get eliminated.

Earthshine says that she has no hard feelings for EyeOdyssey and says that she understands that this was only a game. She wishes both CommanderEVE and EyeOdyssey good luck going forward.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
6k.png
6k.png (102.15 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

"I have good news for you both," Adam reassures the two remaining Livian Tribe members. Tomorrow, the game changes once again. Although your tribe has been demolished, you'll get a second chance in the merged tribe."

The game has been one-sided so far, but the dynamics will soon change. Next up...the merge.

Stay tuned for more episodes today! Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed May 11, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 7

Ladies and gentlemen, we have your Top Ten.

This episode, their tribes merge.

click for spoiler
7a.png
7a.png (189.2 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

Twenty-one days have passed. Six contestants have been eliminated. One tribe has dominated another.

But that all changes now.

"Today, you become one tribe. The name of your new tribe is the Aokishi Tribe, named after the valiant robot from the Astro Boy series."

The ten contestants discard their old bandanas and get their new ones from Adam.

click for spoiler
7b.png
7b.png (189.01 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

"No more one-sided challenges. Starting from now, you fight for individual immunity," Adam informs the contestants. "I wish you all good luck."

The Aokishi Tribe heads to their new camp to build a new shelter and gather up supplies for attaining food and making fires. They also reform old alliances before Episode 5's swap. Several alliances are now in effect:

click for spoiler
7c.png
7c.png (167.4 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

7d.png
7d.png (143.68 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

7e.jpg
7e.jpg (47.95 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

7f.png
7f.png (44.35 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

After a whole day of setting up their new camp, Adam informs the Aokishi Tribe that no reward challenge occurs today. Instead, they will have an immunity challenge.

"Gotten used to your new tribe yet?" asks Adam.

"It's time to see who earns the first individual immunity. You need good balance, endurance, and self-control for this challenge."

click for spoiler
7g1.png
7g1.png (16.48 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

"When it rains, it really does pour..."

click for spoiler
7g2.png
7g2.png (19.2 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

Secretsivekept gets guaranteed a spot in the jury, who will vote for the winner of ABO Survivor III during the finale. She also won't get voted out tonight.

Back at camp, one alliance remains shaky, but they are all still glad to see each other again despite the terrible luck that the Livian Tribe had.

click for spoiler
7h.png
7h.png (51.03 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

One more day passes.

No matter what, everyone must go to tribal council. For some, this is familiar territory, but for most, this is barely their first trip.

"Welcome everyone. Hard to believe that this is the first time half of you have come to tribal council!" remarks Adam.

He then explains to the five who are new to tribal council how voting works. Some discussion of the competition until now occurs.

"Alright guys, it's time to vote."

All ten Aokishi Tribe members each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

click for spoiler
7i.jpg
7i.jpg (40.11 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

7j.png
7j.png (53.01 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

7k.png
7k.png (44.88 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

7l.png
7l.png (32.4 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

"Gokaiblue, I'm sorry. Your tribe has spoken."

Gokaiblue's streak of luck being in the Atlas Tribe. His first run in an ABO Survivor competition went well, but his quiet journey ends here. He is the first former Atlas Tribe member to get eliminated.

Gokaiblue wishes good luck to the other contestants and thanks Adam for the good memorable experience of ABO Survivor before leaving.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
7m.png
7m.png (132.34 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

7n.png
7n.png (130.1 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

7o.png
7o.png (49.24 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

"Now, its every man and woman for him or herself. The competition only gets harder from. Pack your belongings and head back to camp. Good night."

Another long three days comes to an end. But for now, things seem to be alright in the Aokishi Tribe...

Another episode is done! I may be to post two or more episodes later today. Stay tuned!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 8

A whim away...a whim away...

...is the half-way point of this season.

One more elimination before we learn who the Top Eight are.

click for spoiler
8a.png
8a.png (176.21 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

All alliances remain the same with the exception of those that the previous eliminated contestant was part of. Two alliances in particular have much more strength and loyalty then the others.

click for spoiler
8b.png
8b.png (155.2 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

8c.png
8c.png (130.66 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

8d.jpg
8d.jpg (42.98 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

8e.png
8e.png (44.26 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

It's time for your first reward challenge as one tribe. The winner of this reward challenge gets to share the reward with one other tribe member. Go to the location indicated on this letter.

~Adam Versinius

The tribe members go to the location indicated and prepare for the next reward challenge.

"Hopefully you all have some strength and accuracy. That will catapult you into victory for this challenge."

click for spoiler
8f1.png
8f1.png (6.99 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

The winner, after stomping the competition...

click for spoiler
8f2.png
8f2.png (70.38 KiB) Viewed 2401 times

Sporkia requests to have some more food from the producers of the show. She shares the reward with a grateful Secretsivekept.

Meanwhile, the other Aokishi Tribe members head back to camp for another day.

"This next immunity challenge requires good memory," comments Adam. "The winner guarantees themself a spot in the Top Eight."

click for spoiler
8g1.png
8g1.png (7.49 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

"The winner of this challenge..."

click for spoiler
8g2.png
8g2.png (16.98 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

Shiyonasan earns an important immunity.

One more day passes, and the Aokishi Tribe members have now set up their shelter well in their camp. Despite rain and winds occasionally, they continue to uphold the shelter well.

One alliance, however, does not get upheld.

click for spoiler
8h.png
8h.png (40.17 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

Time for tribal council. All nine Aokishi Tribe members have arrived.

They each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

click for spoiler
8i.jpg
8i.jpg (36.88 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

8j.png
8j.png (80.64 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

8k.png
8k.png (65.57 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

"Secretsivekept becomes the first member of the jury."

Secretsivekept is the next member from the former Atlas Tribe to be eliminated. Following the dissolving of her alliance with OrangeToonist, her chances of staying in the competition lessened. She is now part of the jury, who, along with the next six contestants that get eliminated, will vote for the winner of ABO Survivor III.

Secretsivekept wishes good luck to the other contestants and is thankful to have made it as far as she did on her first season in ABO Survivor.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
8l.png
8l.png (164.37 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

8m.png
8m.png (150.32 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

8n.png
8n.png (30.06 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

"Welcome to the second act of ABO Survivor III, contestants. Eight contestants have been eliminated, and now eight of you remain. You might have to change your strategy as it gets harder and harder to lay low. Best of luck to you all. Gather your belongings; good night."

Adam says goodbye to the Aokishi Tribe for the night.

The curtain now rises on Act 2 of ABO Survivor III.

Halfway done! I think I'll be able to post a little more today, but I need to take a break for now.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu May 12, 2016 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 9

The jury's out on what will happen next...

...but the jury will come into play in the finale.

Bad jokes aside, it's time to continue the competition.

click for spoiler
9a.png
9a.png (156.35 KiB) Viewed 2390 times

Two alliances remain strong in this competition. The other ones are very weak, but still active at this point.

click for spoiler
9b.png
9b.png (180.88 KiB) Viewed 2389 times

9c.png
9c.png (131.64 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

9d.png
9d.png (155.9 KiB) Viewed 2389 times

"It's time to start the next reward challenge. Each of you will team up with one other person. The winner receives a pretty nice feast along with a movie night."

click for spoiler
9e1.png
9e1.png (6.49 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

After a challenge of cinematic proportions...

click for spoiler
9e2.png
9e2.png (40.78 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

"Rejoyce and OrangeToonist win reward! Enjoy your prize!"

Adam sends those two off and sends the others back to camp for one day.

The next day, the next immunity challenge occurs.

"You should know how to make a fire by now," says Adam. "You'll have an extra tool to make a fire, but otherwise, you should be able to do this challenge."

click for spoiler
9f1.png
9f1.png (9.9 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

"Earning her first immunity..."

click for spoiler
9f2.png
9f2.png (12.49 KiB) Viewed 2390 times

YJ_Doodle wins a spot in the Top Seven. Everyone else is in jeopardy of getting voted out tonight.

The Aokishi Tribe heads back to camp.

Talk about the finale begins to stir among the tribe. Meanwhile, two members have a verbal quarrel.

click for spoiler
9g.png
9g.png (42.72 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

After the fight gets broken up, the Aokishi Tribe is told to head to tribal council.

"It's clear that some tensions are getting high. As the competition goes on, that's bound to happen. It's all part of the game. Just keep in mind everything about this game whenever you make your vote."

More discussion happens between the tribe and Adam. Soon after, the voting process occurs.

click for spoiler
9h.jpg
9h.jpg (32.61 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

9i.png
9i.png (85.28 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

9j.png
9j.png (41.59 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

"EyeOdyssey becomes the second member of the jury."

EyeOdyssey's chances of advancing further were diminished following his verbal fight with F-Man. It made sense to the other members to eliminate him now.

EyeOdyssey says that he has no hard feelings towards anyone left in the competition and wishes them all good luck.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
9k.png
9k.png (165.75 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

9l.png
9l.png (142.49 KiB) Viewed 2382 times

"The cast is growing smaller and smaller. You need a lot of luck going forward.

I'll see you guys tomorrow. Good night."

The Aokishi Tribe returns to their camp and prepares for a few more days in the African wilderness.

I might post one more episode today. Look forward to it!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 10

Seven remain. Several days have passed. Ten episodes have occurred. Only one will be Sole Survivor.

click for spoiler
10a.png
10a.png (138.44 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

As more and more contestants get eliminated, the alliances start to dwindle. One alliance, an alliance consisting of former members from the Livian Tribe, stands much stronger and more loyal than the other alliances.

click for spoiler
10b.png
10b.png (187.34 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

10c.png
10c.png (112.38 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Adam informs the contestants that there will be an auction in place of the reward challenge. The seven Aokishi Tribe members can individually bid on items that may help them get through the rest of the competition.

click for spoiler
10d.png
10d.png (2.81 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

After one day's passing, it's time for the next immunity challenge. Each immunity becomes more important then the last as the competition grows older.

Adam instructs the contestants: "This challenge is a bit complicated, so listen to the rules carefully..."

click for spoiler
10e1.png
10e1.png (9.31 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

"Gaining their second immunity..."

click for spoiler
10e2.png
10e2.png (16.98 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Shiyonasan is once again same from being eliminated at the next tribal council.

After returning to camp, the other six tribe members discuss who to vote out. Other menial tasks, such as upkeep of the camp, are done.

click for spoiler
10f.png
10f.png (2.33 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

One more day passes, and now it's time for tribal council once more.

"You guys must be exhausted," says Adam. "You are almost there, but the chance to stay in this competition gets thinner and thinner. I hope you all are prepared for anything at this point."

After some discussion, the voting process takes place.

click for spoiler
10g.jpg
10g.jpg (33.5 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

10h.png
10h.png (96.12 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

10i.png
10i.png (50.07 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

"F-Man becomes the third member of the jury."

F-Man's fight with EyeOdyssey last episode likely cost him his chance at winning.

F-Man departs tribal council quietly.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
10j.png
10j.png (174.34 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

10k.png
10k.png (118.88 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

"Ten down, six to go. Only a little longer to go. Good luck, everyone."

Adam gives his goodbyes for the night, and another episode comes to a close.

I'm feeling a little more energized right now, so I'm actually thinking of finishing this off tonight. If I suddenly stop, then I likely went to sleep. If that happens, expect the finale tomorrow.

Otherwise, if you're following along as I'm posting this, I hope you can stay up with me to see the ending!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 11

Day 30. Only 9 days left. 6 contestants remain.

Who makes it to the Top 5?

click for spoiler
11a.png
11a.png (116.07 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

One alliance still stands above the rest. All other alliances pale in comparison. What was once a down-trodden tribe is now a strong alliance that's starting to gain control of the game.

click for spoiler
11b.png
11b.png (117.58 KiB) Viewed 2381 times

11c.png
11c.png (138.07 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Now at the next reward challenge, Adam is giving our contestants the rules.

"Hopefully you are close to your loved ones from back home. That's the key to winning this challenge."

click for spoiler
11d1.png
11d1.png (7.62 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"He must really love his family."

click for spoiler
11d2.png
11d2.png (50.33 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Shiyonasan shares the reward with YJ_Doodle. They win a relaxing day in the African plains and retreat to separate hotels at the end of the day for a much needed night of sleep on proper beds.

The next day, the next immunity challenge occurs. This challenge is a bit unique.

"Ready to bring about your inner Link? Well, you'll need to smash some pots in order to win immunity."

click for spoiler
11e1.png
11e1.png (9.37 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

The person with the last pot intact...

click for spoiler
11e2.png
11e2.png (25.32 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

CommanderEVE wins her first immunity. She is guaranteed a spot in the Top 5.

One more day has passed. One alliance reaffirms their commitment to the alliance, but their actual loyalty to the alliance is so-so...

click for spoiler
11f.png
11f.png (51 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

...regardless, it's time for the next tribal council. The choice for vote seems obvious for most of the tribe members.

After some discussion with Adam, the voting process takes place.

click for spoiler
11g.jpg
11g.jpg (29.14 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

11h.png
11h.png (57.67 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

11i.png
11i.png (42.13 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

"OrangeToonist becomes the fourth member of the jury."

With the alliance consisting of former Livian Tribe members, OrangeToonist's chances of staying in the competition were in jeopardy.

OrangeToonist wishes the five remaining contestants good luck as she departs tribal council.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
11j.png
11j.png (148.84 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

11k.png
11k.png (70.9 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

The Aokishi Tribe heads back to camp after saying their goodbyes to Adam for the night.

Only 6 days left. Next time, we find out who makes it into the finale.

I have a feeling I can finish this tonight. Stay tuned!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Episode 12

Only four can make it into finale.

Who finishes in fifth place?

click for spoiler
12a.png
12a.png (98.02 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Three alliances remain. Three tribe members are part of all three, but the other two are only in one. The alliance with former Livian Tribe members remains the strongest alliance.

click for spoiler
12b.jpg
12b.jpg (45.75 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Adam sends another letter to the Aokishi Tribe notifying them that the last reward challenge takes place today. The winner of this challenge wins a nice car.

They head over to the designated spot, and prepare for instructions by Adam.

"Get ready to unscramble some letters. You need to discover Swahili words and find the clue hidden in them."

click for spoiler
12c1.png
12c1.png (9.42 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

The challenge is close, but...

click for spoiler
12c2.png
12c2.png (21.62 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Rejoyce wins a nice truck, which will be sent to her home following ABO Survivor III.

"Hopefully you like trucks," jokes Adam.

With the final reward now gone, the tribe heads back to camp for one more day. They mentally prepare themselves for the next immunity challenge, which will guarantee them a spot in the finale if they win.

"You all likely know by now that this immunity is very vital," remarks Adam. "Remember your past challenges, get through them now in the present, and ensure yourself a greater chance for victory in the future."

click for spoiler
12d1.png
12d1.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

The first member guaranteed a spot in the final four...

click for spoiler
12d2.png
12d2.png (19.8 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Rejoyce, for the second season in a row, gets to the finale. She cannot believe her incredible luck.

"Think really hard about this vote. Who you bring into the finale will determine your fate in this competition," warns Adam.

The Aokishi Tribe heeds his advice and returns to camp.

During the last day before the finale, a small scuffle happens between two tribe members, but one member seems to be more responsible for the scuffle.

click for spoiler
12e.png
12e.png (41.19 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Later on, they head to tribal council. All five tribe members have thought long and hard about this vote, but they all seem to be sure of who to vote out this time.

"Almost there. You guys have outlasted the competition and gotten this far. All I can do for you all now is wish you good luck," Adam compliments everyone.

The voting process quickly takes place after some brief discussion.

click for spoiler
12f.jpg
12f.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

12g.png
12g.png (79.55 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"Shiyonasan becomes the fifth member of the jury."

Despite being in the strongest alliance in the game, Shiyonasan's scuffle with Sporkia may have cost him the game.

Shiyonasan apologizes for the scuffle and wishes the four remaining contestants good luck in the finale.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
12h.png
12h.png (160.64 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

12i.png
12i.png (28.33 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"You've all made it to the final four. Only three days remain. Get some good sleep tonight and stay concentrated on the ultimate prize. You've all done well."

The four finalists celebrate their accomplishment. They realize that there can only be one winner, but the camaraderie will make this finale a fun one rather than a stressful one.

Adam thinks to himself, "finally, the finale."

FYI: the finale lasts three parts! Stay tuned!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Finale - Part 1

The final four. Before you can reach the finals, you've got to go through the semifinals.

Who will be the first to be eliminated in the semifinals?

click for spoiler
F1a.png
F1a.png (81.81 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Three alliance still remain. The strongest alliance in the game remains, but after the elimination last episode, certain members may not be as trustworthy as once thought.

click for spoiler
F1b.jpg
F1b.jpg (36.75 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"I hope you all learned a little about the twelve contestants that got voted out before you. If not, you may lose this immunity challenge."

click for spoiler
F1c1.png
F1c1.png (8.64 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"Earning a spot in the Top 3..."

click for spoiler
F1c2.png
F1c2.png (12.48 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

YJ_Doodle accepts her immunity and feels relieved that she is safe for one more day.

The Aokishi Tribe returns to camp, but soon after they return, a big twist occurs.

click for spoiler
F1d.png
F1d.png (60.12 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

The biggest alliance in the game is no more. It's every girl for themselves.

"The path forward is not always so clear."

Adam is told of the alliance split by the three members who were part of that alliance. The problems with the Livian Tribe seem to persist even long after it came to an end.

"Well, this will certainly be an interesting vote," Adam says.

The voting process takes place, during which some of the four tribe members think about who to vote for even up to the voting room. They then return to their seats to hear the results.

click for spoiler
F1e.png
F1e.png (125.05 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

click for spoiler
F1f.png
F1f.png (73.96 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"Sporkia, I'm sorry. You're journey comes to an end here. However, you become the sixth member of the jury."

Being the only member not in the strongest alliance left may have cost her a chance at the championship, despite that alliance splitting up.

Sporkia is stunned by how far she made it in the competition and wishes the final three good luck. She also looks forward to seeing who will win it all.

Here's the votes:

click for spoiler
F1g.jpg
F1g.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

"Only two days left. Count your blessings that you've made it this far. Best of luck to you all."

Adam wishes the final three contestants a good night as they head back to their camp.

click for spoilerDespite the issues with the Livian Tribe in the early part of the competition, the Sole Survivor is now guaranteed to be someone from that former tribe.

It's not over yet! Stay tuned!

Return to “Fan Creations”