Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

I found something. How about... this?

Edit: YEEEEEAAAAAHH!!! :D right on the top of the page B)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

Ok, here is a quick one:
Daddy Walrus: "Just like Astro wanted to share the humans' dreams, I persuaded him to borrow me his cuteness for 24 hrs. Of course, during that time period he's now bound to view the world through teacher's eyes"
:D
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

# 64 Count Bat actually has a scene in which Higeoyaji (Doctor Walrus) envisions being a robot just like Atom, and flying through the air. I think that was the funniest thing I have seen that day, & I did see somefunny things. :lol:

Hey, Doc, did you say you knew of some software that would bypass the region codes on a PC? :huh:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Mar 6 2005, 08:02 PM
Sorry, doc.
:cry:

I prefer changing pictures over choosing them. :D I have a good idea for Fafner's but it won't be ready for a little while.
Is it just me, or does that picture of Daddy Walrus look like Spongebob Squarepants when he's doing the big shiney eyes look?

Hey, Doc, did you say you knew of some software that would bypass the region codes on a PC?

You mean for DVDs? You need two things. The first is a region unlocker for your particular DVD model. I think this might be a firmware upgrade. Anyway, just Google your DVD player model with the words "region unlock" and you're bound to find it.
The second thing you need is a software unlocker so Windows won't give you hassles about the region. You'll probably find information on this in the same location. I don't know about other operating systems.
I haven't tried any of this myself since I haven't bought any DVDs outside of Region 4.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by DrFrag+Mar 7 2005, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrFrag @ Mar 7 2005, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have a good idea for Fafner's but it won't be ready for a little while.[/b]

I wonder what it is... :huh: Should I be afraid? :o
<!--QuoteBegin--DrFrag
@Mar 7 2005, 03:34 PM
Is it just me, or does that picture of Daddy Walrus look like Spongebob Squarepants when he's doing the big shiney eyes look?[/quote]
Maybe, but by pure chance. I have no idea of what "Spongebob Squarepants" is... :unsure:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 19 years ago

Shame,fafner. :lol:
Spongebob Squarepants is a tv show that comes on Nickelodeon at 5:00 and 8:00 P.M.(Pacific Time)
You can find more info on it here:

http://www.tvtome.com/SpongeBobSquarePants/

Thank you, you're too kind.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Here's a short clip, including a moment when Spongebob does his cute "anime eyes".
Spongebob - I have no soul (1.7m)
It's such a funny show and it seems to be enjoyed by adults as well. I've even heard radio announcers say they couldn't wait for the Spongebob Squarepants movie.

Anyway, back to the photoshopping:

"Go Go Gadget Arms!"

(Just something quick. I have another entry coming soon)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Mar 6 2005, 10:30 PM
Ok, here is a quick one:
Daddy Walrus: "Just like Astro wanted to share the humans' dreams, I persuaded him to borrow me his cuteness for 24 hrs. Of course, during that time period he's now bound to view the world through teacher's eyes"

Is it my imagination, or has Astro turned into Tintin?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

(post deleted because it was way too off-topic)

This post has been edited by Strange Wings on Mar 9 2005, 06:08 PM
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by tic_tac_astro+Mar 8 2005, 12:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tic_tac_astro @ Mar 8 2005, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shame,fafner. :lol:
Spongebob Squarepants is a tv show that comes on Nickelodeon at 5:00 and 8:00 P.M.(Pacific Time)[/b]

Hum... yes :unsure: I will need to travel more than 15 000 kilometers to see this :D
<!--QuoteBegin--DrFrag
@Mar 8 2005, 02:13 AM
Is it my imagination, or has Astro turned into Tintin?
[/quote]
Nope, the eyes are different ;) Astro's are little curcles, while Tintin's are points. Well, Astro after having been taken care of by Strange Wings :P

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Games & Role Play”