A.B. Online's Role-Play Thread 3

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I'm here, guys! I'm so sorry I didn't reply to Dr. Jerk's message in the other thread (I saw "other thread" and thought "Durr durr, what thread?"), or Astronomical's PM, but I was briefly offline for a bit of schoolwo--

Wait, what?

Oh. Never mind.

Although, I guess it was sort of unorganized in the first place. It would go ROLEPLAY - waitwhereisshe - ROLEPLAY, from what I've seen. I'm sort of sad I missed my chance to act as Skunk, but there'll be other opportunities...

And guys, if somebody tells you to calm down and back off from a thread for a bit, do that. If someone posts anyway, don't prolong it by replying. Roleplay is a process that requires maturity and consideration of each party.
Last edited by Fauna on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:I'm here, guys! I'm so sorry I didn't reply to Dr. Jerk's message in the other thread (I saw "other thread" and thought "Durr durr, what thread?"), or Astronomical's PM, but I was briefly offline for a bit of schoolwo--

Wait, what?

Oh. Never mind.

Although, I guess it was sort of unorganized in the first place. It would go ROLEPLAY - waitwhereisshe - ROLEPLAY, from what I've seen. I'm sort of sad I missed my chance to act as Skunk, but there'll be other opportunities...

And guys, if somebody tells you to calm down and back off from a thread for a bit, do that. If someone posts anyway, don't prolong it by replying. Roleplay is a process that requires maturity and consideration of each party.

Yeah I'm really sorry about that Fauna. I've tried my best to keep it as organized as possible (I mean, it did do better than RP 2), but it still went downhill.

There's apparently going to be a 4th one though, although not created by me. You can be Skunk there if you'd like.

Return to “Games & Role Play”