A.B. Online's Role-Play Thread 3

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

(That might be a problem. Since I would prefer that he responds before I do.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

you can message him and see whats up then ;)
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

(I will continue from Dr. Jerk's post on page 49, since its the last one that my character is concerned in)

"Ouch!..." O'Shay groaned, looking at Temna. He hated anyone bumping into that nose of his - it really hurts. Temna and O'Shay aren't exactly on good terms, they are almost enemies (going by the '03 series here).

It was halloween. The halls were decorated with all sorts of ghosts and zombies, while the ministrys' resident assistant robots were all wearing black costumes. O'Shay knew he was WAY too old to go trick or treating, but the candy...the yummy, delicous candy...

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Astronomical girl" wrote:-Amy/Hoshie-
I was driving from my hotel when i saw Dr.O'shay and another doctor walking on the streets to the Ministry. I slowed down and pocked my head out the window and called out.

"Doctors, need a lift? unless you both are afraid of taking a drive to work with a woman driving?I offered and smiled

here is my line ;)
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Tenma stood himself back up, brushing the dust off of his pants and tried not to look at the man and his 'hideous nose' that he had bumped into. He was especially annoyed when Dr. O'Shay didn't even say anything back to him, instead looking fondly at the decorated houses instead.

"Hmph!" Tenma huffed. He could sense that Dr. O'Shay was admiring the Halloween ambiance, whereas Tenma just disliked it.

Tenma was about to march off, without even apologizing to the other, when suddenly a car had pulled up and an unknown lady had called out to them. Tenma looked over to her, confused.

"Who, us?" He asked her, sounding a little more calmer now but his tone was still evidentially annoyed.

"Hmph! Who are you anyway? How did you know we're doctors?"

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

O'Shay was just as confused; he didn't know the lady either. And he didn't exactly feel comfortable to get in a stranger's car. He slowly stood up, still clutching his sore nose.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Amy/Hoshie/
hearing to doctor questions as to who i am I answered.

"My name is Amy Shima I am a robotic engineer working for a Company supporting technological advances, I was flown here to Metro City to present my prototype and project for a device used to bend and meld energy" I answered

"To answer your questions as to who you are its called the internet and reading the news" I answered them

"And yes, i wasn't walking to men, i didn't know work wise" I answered Tenma

I then turned my attention to O'Shay,who seemed have been bumped in his nose, i took out from a purse a stick and threw it at his nose with injected a serum to numb the pain. then with his head going forward the stick flew back at me and i put it back in my purse.

"give it sec and you'll feel fine, and i'm giving you an early entry at the ministry, since for the next few months we'll be working together maybe"I said as i open the doors to the back seat with a wall between the two seats and a small window,I offered again.

"Come get in"I ushered them along and smiled and winked ;)

/Jerk or androids can go next/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Amy Shima?..." Tenma pondered. The name sounded familiar...

"Oh," He realized, then turned to Dr. O'Shay. "She's the new worker who was flown in, right? I may have heard of her." He expected Dr. O'Shay to know, since after all, he was the new head of the Ministry of Science.

Tenma still didn't feel all too comfortable about her however, but in the same light, she did seemed a little more trustworthy now that they knew who she was. But even then, one cannot be too careful...

He had approached her to give her a closer inspection. And upon getting a closer look at her, Tenma couldn't help but feel that there was something awfully familiar about her, even though he swore that he never did met her before. He stroked his goatee in thought, and didn't say much else, then looked over at Dr. O'Shay to see what he got to say.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Amy/Hoshie-
Tenma looked at me as if he'd seen me before so i asked.

"Is there something wrong? I asked nerously

Looking at him causiously as he looked at me. I knew him very well, the hot breath i feel reminds me so of the many night i'd had. then my face felt hotter then usual.I turned to wheel and asked again.

"are you coming or not"I asked again
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

He glanced back at her, eying that nervous stare of hers. "Hm." Tenma chuckled a little. He imagined that she was probably cautious of that intense stare of his that imitated many people before. He always did found it amusing, how belittled people would become by his eyes alone.

Still, Tenma couldn't shake that feeling of familiarity. He couldn't quite figure it out for sure. Perhaps this was just one of the after-effects of that dream, after all, he was feeling very preoccupied by it. Yes, that's probably it, he had thought.

She also seemed persistent to drive them to work. They were running late, and Tenma was a little surprised that Dr. O'Shay wasn't already at the Ministry by now. Some head Minister he made, Tenma thought sarcastically.

"Fine..." He sighed, then turned to Dr. O'Shay. "Dr. O'Shay, are you coming, or are you just going to inspect the streets all day?"

(Androids' turn.)

Return to “Games & Role Play”