A.B. Online's Role-Play Thread 3

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

/sorry, i was trying to make sure Tenma wouldn't recognize her even though so far she's doing a soso job of it, call it "putting sand in his eyes" so to speak, also its a chemical serum that helps with pain and balences the chemicals in the body/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

(Well still, I could have easily had Tenma call the police on her. The most you could have done was carefully approach him and asked if he was alright. Anyway, don't mind it.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/thanks :) now its Androids or Uran&Astro's turn/
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

"Huh? Shunsaku Ban!" O'Shay opened the window and called to him, but then the car sped off and he was totally thrown off guard. As he tried to put on his seatbelt, the car screeched to a halt - and he smashed into his already-sore nose. "Ooh! My poor nose!" O'Shay spluttered as the car raced off again.
"A little slower, please"
Soon, they arrived at the ministry in a record-breaking five minutes. O'Shay mumbled a thanks then ran up the steps.
(No one is playing as Yuko, so as she is involved I would quickly role-play her for this post).
"Dr O'Shay. You are late ONCE AGAIN". Yuko shouted at him as Momo displayed the time. O'Shay couldn't believe it. After that reckless car ride, he was still late!?
"Your meeting has already started, get a move on"
O'Shay suddenly remembered his all-important meeting. OH NO! he thought.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Tenma frowned as he watched Dr. O'Shay being pulled away for a meeting. While Tenma certainly didn't like the other doctor, he was so freaked out by that new worker that he felt that he really needed someone to talk to. Not to mention that he feared that she might have poisoned him.

"I should have just called in sick..." Tenma whined as he checked his watch and made sure he had his cellphone handy for speed-dial.

"Well... if I show symptoms of poisoning, I guess I'll be prepared..." He said to himself, sarcastically.

He remained standing there, catching his breath as he watched people pass him, still talking behind his back about his latest over-the-top freak out.

(Uran&Astro's turn.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/just give her time,Jerk ;) /
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Yes, Im also waiting.

Astronomical girl
Banned

give me tomorrow :)
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

O'Shay was not happy. NOT HAPPY. He was furious. Apparently the planned delivery of 10,000 microchips never arrived, which meant they had to suspend the new, already delayed robot project. He was fuming and he bumped right into the ex-Minister of Science - Temna. It was their second run-in of the day.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(Um, might still be better to have Uran&Astro catch up.)

Return to “Games & Role Play”