A.B. Online's Role-Play Thread 3

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 13 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:(Lots of posts.... Sorry it took so long for me to reply. >_< Today, I have to write 1,000 words for my story... so yeah... Anyways, back to the topic, here is my reply):

Haha! The only people who worry about writing stories during the month of November (who count their words) are those participating in... NaNoWriMo! Whoohoo! So... Are you writing a novel this month? If you are, then you got to write 50,000 words by Nov. 30. Good luck!!!

I'm also trying it! I've won it before, by the way. Just write 2,000 words per day and you're there!
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

"AstroRex" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;108813](Lots of posts.... Sorry it took so long for me to reply. >_< Today, I have to write 1,000 words for my story... so yeah... Anyways, back to the topic, here is my reply):

Haha! The only people who worry about writing stories during the month of November (who count their words) are those participating in... NaNoWriMo! Whoohoo! So... Are you writing a novel this month? If you are, then you got to write 50,000 words by Nov. 30. Good luck!!!

I'm also trying it! I've won it before, by the way. Just write 2,000 words per day and you're there![/QUOTE]

:D Yup! I'm participating in NanNoWriMo too! But, since I'm only twelve, I get to choose how many words to write (everyone under the age of seventeen could choose the number of words).

I'm planning on writing 25,000 words.

Awesomeness, you've won? :w00t: Good luck! (Also, if you want to talk more about NaNoWriMo, I made a thread for it. ^_____^)

(sorry for being off topic XD)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

-Amy/Hoshie-
I turned behind me and made sure that the doctor buckled themselves in and properly secured then i turned the vihicle in reverse and then I turned and asked

"Do Gentleman mind a quick rollercoaster? I asked them then

VVVVOOOM the speed of the car zoomed off and up in the air and was beginning to fall and faster and faster and I said.

"Gentlemen,I do suggest you buckle your seatbelts then I swerved through buildings and then looked down and saw the Ministry main gate and I descented at the foot of the steps.I turned again and i said.

"We're here, that took five minutes which if you walked you'd two take twenty mintutes to get here"I smiled

I opened the side doors and i told the guard to help me with the cargo in the trunk. I walked over to the trunk and took out a sarcophagus like casket on a trolly and rolled it up the steps and looked at the doctors and said

"See you in the meeting,Gentlemen"I said as i went up the steps behind the guard.

/Androids,Uran&Astro, or Jerk can go next/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

Tenma still wasn't very comfortable getting into this car of someone that he hardly knew. He had looked out the window to check his surroundings one last time, when he had noticed someone that he sort of knew. It was Shunsaku Ban, and he was starring right at the car.

"Isn't that Shunsaku-"

Having not heard Amy's prior warning, the car sped off, cutting off Tenma as gravity squished him into the car seat, with only but the seat-belt keeping him secure. His teeth had clamped shut in sheer utter shock. It was almost like he was in a wind tunnel, at least to him. He felt like yelling, but didn't.

By the time the car had finally arrived at the Ministry of Science, Tenma had immediately got out, his legs wobbling and his head dizzy. He wobbled over to a street lamp next to the parking lot and held onto it for balance.

"If... Inspector Tawashi saw that... Urp..." Tenma uttered, he felt sick to his stomach. "He would have... ugh... given you a speeding ticket..."

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

(lol)

-Shunsaku-

Shunsaku watched in awe as the car speed through the air. Mysterious, most defiantly!
Shunsaku ran after the car, but it was to fast.

He noticed that the car was going in the direction of the Ministry of Science.
Shunsaku ran faster.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(Everyone, I think I may or may not go with the idea that I was suggested earlier, in addition to what's happening now.

But for this to work, I would need someone to be as Skunk and Tawashi. I'm willing to be Tawashi, but I'm not sure about Skunk, especially since almost everyone already has two characters. And I'm not sure if we can introduce more people into joining this rp.

Well anyhow, carry on.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:Tenma still wasn't very comfortable getting into this car of someone that he hardly knew. He had looked out the window to check his surroundings one last time, when he had noticed someone that he sort of knew. It was Shunsaku Ban, and he was starring right at the car.

"Isn't that Shunsaku-"

Having not heard Amy's prior warning, the car sped off, cutting off Tenma as gravity squished him into the car seat, with only but the seat-belt keeping him secure. His teeth had clamped shut in sheer utter shock. It was almost like he was in a wind tunnel, at least to him. He felt like yelling, but didn't.

By the time the car had finally arrived at the Ministry of Science, Tenma had immediately got out, his legs wobbling and his head dizzy. He wobbled over to a street lamp next to the parking lot and held onto it for balance.

"If... Inspector Tawashi saw that... Urp..." Tenma uttered, he felt sick to his stomach. "He would have... ugh... given you a speeding ticket..."

/you could ask fauna,she said she'd be skunk to me in my thread/

-Amy/Hoshie-
I turned and saw Tenma feeling ill, i turned and ran towards him took the syringe from my purse and injected it in his stomach area and then took a couple steps back and said.

"would'a,could'a,didn't"I told him and patted his shoulder

"you'll be fine in the next few minutes, and see you in the meeting"I told him then a gust of wind came my way and blew my shirt up and i weighed it down hoping not blow my cover becuase my slightly star shapped birthmark which the only person who knew would be him.I felt again my face hotter then usual.I was annoyed by this. i turned and ran towards the guard and walked off with "oohs" and "awes" and whispered from every man i've passed by,i ran inside and into the elevator as fast as my feet could carry me.

/Jerk,Androids, or Uran&Astro can go next/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(I asked Fauna in your thread, but didn't get a response. Even then, I don't like to bug others.)

Tenma screamed in shock, and from pain, when Amy had injected some unknown substance into his body, and unexpectedly too. Freaking out, he hugged the lamp post as he practically began to climb it up like an ape. He glared back down at her and shook his fist.

"What the hell are you doing, woman?!" He shouted. "What was it that you just injected with me with, poison?!!"

He was so angry at her that he had not noticed anything off about her when the wind blew up her shirt, instead he just hung there, making quite a big scene as people began to stare at him and murmured.

He slid down the pole when she had left, and quickly inspected himself, fearing for the worst. Immediately he went over to Dr. O'Shay.

"O'Shay," He called. "That woman is nuts! She just injected me with something unknown!"

Astronomical girl
Banned

/if you like you can ask Uran&Astro to have a go at it/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(Androids, Uran or both. Either will be fine.

Also, try not to have your characters do... um, questionable things like injecting something into someone without hesitation, like that. I mean in real life, someone would be arrested for doing that.)

Return to “Games & Role Play”