The Tezuka World Role Play

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

-Hoshie-
"This city, is very much like salt in an open wound." He said bitterly. "It pains me to live here, it pains me to even look at it. Technical, luminous Metro City is nothing more to me anymore."

"And the more I stand on this city ground, the more things I have to endure. And then these past couple of days happened. That is why I feel it is for the best that I leave here..."

"And it'd be a trip I would prefer to take alone." He pulled her hand away from his neck tie and returned to shutting off a computer.

"Its a little more then that becuase you stayed after Astro wanted to be Astro and he was your drive,what else is there,Tenma,there is more then Metro City becuase you would have left Metro City before i even came and you think that going away will help? if anything,Tenma,lets face it, you can't go a way without looking at robotics and say no,becuase,its been your life and where will you go? no one can take you Tenma,theres the rub about that crinimal records,you can't work so how will you live?

"Go back home. Stay with Inspector Tawashi, he is a dear and trusted friend to the both of us. If not, then there's always Jake who's never around when you need him..."

"I have no home,my family scattered,Tenma,I don't know where they are for sure, and i won't go with Tawashi and Jake can't afford ****,he can't keep track of his own checks let alone bills..." I said then i pulled his neck tie again and pushed him on the bed and i sat on top of him,he struggled to leave but didn't and i looked at him and said.

"I WANT YOU! I said

"That is all i want and need...i can understand wanting to leave Metro City coming here for me wasn't a pleasure either for me...why can't we be together? Why can't we begin a new life together? why can't we be what we were before Tobio? I want my husband,and he is right here underneath that black curtain you have covering you, i don't care what you say, i want you and no more or less,i will never leave you be,i will never let you go,i will go with you and i will follow to the ends of the earth and in to space,I want nothing more or less then the man that i married and lived with for fifteen years which were the happiest years of my life and i will have it no other way" I said pinning him to the mattress

"I want my Tenma with me" I sobbed
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

Indeed, Tenma had struggled as he tried to get the desperate woman off of him, but her strength seemed stronger despite having a neck that still clearly needed recovering, and all of this struggling was also starting to open the cut in his arm.

"Note to self..." He thought to himself with a grunt. "The next time you build a giant fortress, design the exterior better... more walls needed..."

"Get off of me!!" He shouted in anger, ignoring her pleads, and tried to sit up.

"Control yourself, for heaven's sake! Doing this will certainly get you no where!"

"And some talk, coming from the woman I divorced." He managed to break free as he said this. "Didn't our friend already told you? I said I no longer wanted any part in this."

"You cannot seem to respect one's wishes..." He said.

"...And neither can I respect yours..." He then acknowledged. "I'm sorry, but things have changed. Part of me even refuses to believe you're still alive."

It just so seemed, that when people said that Dr. Tenma was a changed man, there was a good chance that they were right...

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Hoshie-
"And some talk, coming from the woman I divorced." He managed to break free as he said this. "Didn't our friend already told you? I said I no longer wanted any part in this."

"You cannot seem to respect one's wishes..." He said.

"...And neither can I respect yours..." He then acknowledged. "I'm sorry, but things have changed. Part of me even refuses to believe you're still alive."

It just so seemed, that when people said that Dr. Tenma was a changed man, there was a good chance that they were right...

"So,i haven't,i am still the same,stubborn,and hot tempered woman you married,and i know things have changed and i know you don't to believe that i alive but here i am clear as crystal...but i don't care about the change becuase you are still the same man as ever,just hurt and broken and i won't let you be crushed into dust! I sobbed

I didn't care if he was a changed man if anything it was another reason to love him more,I held him down and doing this somehow and for some strange reason, Sora jumped over us and held us down and it pushed me and him down and he and i kissed.He and i looked at each other with eyes as wide as sausers and we looked at each other and i saw his eyes soften and when we tried anything to move, Sora held us down and kept us from moving other than our heads and feet and we looked at each other and I trying to seperate from him but he follow me up keeping the kiss and i blushed. and deepened the kiss unknowingly :blush:
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

At first, the sudden kiss that resulted from Sora jumping on them (which hurt, mind you) had resulted in Tenma snarling angrily like a wild animal as he tried to resist it. But the kiss only deepened and Tenma had quieted down as he starred back at Hoshie, eyes widened. Sora just starred back and wagged, that tricky rascal, Tenma thought. Again Tenma tried to get out of this, but Sora made sure that neither could escape.

They soon parted for air, but Sora still did not move, and instead had actually laid down on the two. Tenma glared back at Sora, but Sora wasn't intimidated by his eyes at all, and Tenma sighed.

He looked back at her and her blushing, reminding him of the times when he had first met 'Dr. Yumi'. He certainly felt very dumb that he hadn't realized the two were the same earlier... Then again, his mind had been blocking her out the entire time...

Though despite what she still told him, he still couldn't accept this...

(Can we end this soon?...)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/getting to there,just chill lets have few moments of Tenma and Hoshie,please :D /
-Hoshie-
I looked and then i looked at him and said.

"Do you still want me? I asked

"Please,if you can't live in Metro City then can you visit me or i visit you,whenever? I asked

then Sora growled and barked

and she held us down again and i looked at Tenma who still seemed mixed emotional about the whole thing including kissing. then Sora turned to the both of us and squeaked a word

"Make up and together"

"Sora! I said

then she barked and she glared at Tenma and she agreed with the idea of him and me visited whenever we wanted. then i looked at Tenma and i blushed

"Tenma,you don't want to live here and i want to be with you,Silhouette can do my job for me and i don't care about anything but you Tenma,so please... and do you love me? I asked and looked at him with watery eyes and gleaming moonlit brown orbs.I wanted him no matter how or what.
Unyongnekasayo

Astronomical girl
Banned

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to inform those who read this that the current plot had ended as this

-Hoshie-
After that night,Tenma agreed to visit me and I visit him. He and i share now many a night with each other and our love formed again deeper then before. He visits me at work and at night where we share dinner and more :blush: we've been talking and doing more together then ever, then we found ourselves together only outside of Metro City and he and i also have brought in another surprise,our new baby girl,whom he named this time.Our little Angel,with her fathers hair and eyes and my temper. We love her and now we have found a little patch of heaven where we can be one family and one home.and now he tells me every night...is this.

"I love you,Hoshie, and i thank you for it"

ladies and Gentlemen,
I am also pleased to say that the Tezuka World Role Play is now open for new plot and a new set of Guidelines which will be posted before the new plot will begin.MightyAstro and I will be online to listen to new plots and characters and determine the new plot for this thread. I am pleased to know that the first plot was a success in its term and I hope that this streak will continue. any more information will be spoken in the Role Play Discussion thread.
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(For those wondering, I let Astronomical Girl end it at that. I'm far too busy to continue this rp any further, so.)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Open for a new plot, u say? :p

I was thinking of a Christmas rp. And lets try to keep it on topic, unlike the Halloween topic which shortly changed the plot.

:)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/talk in the Role Play Discussion/
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “Games & Role Play”