The Tezuka World Role Play

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

-Hoshie-
I heard the door open and i saw someone and i sat up and called out.

"who is it? Nurse? what is the matter? I asked

I got out of bed and walked to the door and opened and saw

"Inspector Tawashi? what are you doing here? I asked
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Oh!" Tawashi said with surprise. "Hoshie? I don't think you should be out of bed, you really be resting..."

He walked back into her room, thumbs rubbing together nervously as he eyed the shining, tiled floor and the plain and simple floral pattern on the walls, neither of which were very eye-catching or interesting. There was some silence between the two for a little. How would he even start this, he thought to himself uneasily, let alone tell her the whole thing?...

"U-uh... h-how are you feeling now?" He finally spoke up. This isn't what he wanted to initially say, but...

He then sighed. "Oh.... Actually Hoshie, there's something I have to tell you..."

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Hoshie-
"U-uh... h-how are you feeling now?" He finally spoke up. This isn't what he wanted to initially say, but...

He asked how i've been.

"I'm fine,thanks...but..."

He then sighed. "Oh.... Actually Hoshie, there's something I have to tell you..."

"yes,what is it? I asked looking at him with great concern
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Tawashi noticed a chair nearby and sat down, holding his hands in his lap and still twiddling his fingers together nervously. For a moment, he looked at the ground again,

Then looked up to her seriously.

"Hoshie, before Tenma left, he had told me something..." He began.

"...Actually, to be more specific, he wanted me to do something..."

He grumbled in frustration as he stood back up. He couldn't really tell her this by sitting after all.

"...Dr. Tenma knows that you are in fact Hoshie. He knows about Tobio's murder, and Lemon..."

"But..." Tawashi hesitantly said.

"...One of the things he told me, was that...."

"That... He's gone... I'm really sorry but, he said that he 'wished to have no more part in this'... I guess that you could say that he's... left you..."

A long pause of silence had followed. Tawashi frowned as he removed his hat, and held and pulled at it so tightly that it could have fallen apart. He couldn't believe it when he had heard it either. And to make it worse, he never was given a reason why...

"...That's not all..." Tawashi finally spoke up.

"He told me that..." He uttered, almost hardly making a sound.

"I didn't agree to it, but he said that he wanted you in my care...."

His gaze reached the floor again, expecting the worst from her. After all, no one could take this kind of thing kindly.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Hoshie-
I heard that Tenma left me and i didn't want to believe it and knowing Tenma him telling something without a reason,something else was up. i didn't say anything and a long silece followed and i then heard him speak again and i heard him

"I didn't agree to it, but he said that he wanted you in my care...."

His gaze reached the floor again, expecting the worst from her. After all, no one could take this kind of thing kindly.

Hearing this really got me burning.I looked up at Tawashi and said.

"Take me to Tenma,where he lives,i want to talk to him face to face, i don't care what you think,i don't think he would do this,if he'd gone this far then something is up,and i got all this way to be alive and him giving me up...no,take...me to him,now! I demanded

"I am not something to throw away,i am not a little thing" I said and took my clothes out from the closet and got dressed and walked out and told him.

"Take me to Tenma,i don't care if he doesn't want it or not or you for that matter, i want to talk to him face...to...face" I said and looked at Tawashi with eyes of anger

there had to be a reason and i know how to get him to talk.
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Her anger was expected, and immediately she had thrown many demands to be taken to see Tenma at once, so many that Tawashi could hardly keep up. He tried to speak up as she continued to rant as she quickly got changed, which Tawashi averted his eyes from.

"Hoshie, I understand completely, but you're still required to rest..." He knew that she wouldn't listen to him however and had followed her out. He moaned in annoyance at himself, he really should have waited until she had recovered...

The two walked out, and many doctors and nurses had approached them, demanding Hoshie to go back. He knew that she wouldn't let them get to her either. He would have tried to stop her too... Then he realized that he had changed a bit lately as well. He didn't seem quite as intimidating to others as he used to be. Maybe he really could use a break from all of this...

"Wait..." He tried to catch up to her hurried pace. How could an injured person walk down so quickly?

"I was worried about Tenma too... for reasons..." Tawashi said, raising his voice a little so that she would hear him. "Concerned about his well-being, we went to his residence to check on him."

"...He wasn't there... Not even his dog..."

"We then proceeded to search near the Ministry, at his old abandoned house, all over Metro City in fact... But we couldn't find him."

"I would have no idea where he could be." Tawashi concluded, taking a breath of air.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Hoshie-
I turned and looked at Tawashi with my brown eyes as my hand slipped in his coat pocket and took his keys and ran out the building and said.

"NO! I WANT TO SEE HIM,WHY DID HE LEAVE ME?! I yelled and ran out to his hover car and zoomed off into the sky and pressed in the coordiniants into the hover, i knew one place that he would be, his raven tower. I saw the big raven shaped building.I stopped on the roof and went down quietly. and i saw an bed and i went down and had a feeling of being watched.I stopped and stood in darkness then a hand cuffed my mouth and i turned to see who i knew would be...
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

-- Tawashi --

Tawashi stood there in disbelief as he watched her go, then palmed his face into his hands. "Of all the rotten luck, now she takes my car without permission... and it's not permitted for non-officers to drive the patrol cars.... Ohhhhh... I so need a long break..." He moaned.

He looked up again. "...I just wonder if she even will be able to find him..."

He sighed as he pulled out a cellphone and dialed it. "Hey.... Yeah, about my car..."

---------

Tenma stood behind her, and Sora by his side. Arms crossed, Tenma eyed her quietly.

"Hm... I suspect Tawashi has told you." He said. "Such a shame he couldn't have waited, I was just getting ready to leave..."

He turned away from her as he returned to tend to his things, namely several computers in the back and what appeared to be an empty briefcase, ready to be filled with certain possessions. Sora followed closely behind, not without giving another glance at Hoshie. Its tail lowered a little sadly.

"And really... coming here uninvited is really quite rude..." He added. "I would have expected more from you."

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Hoshie-
Tenma stood behind her, and Sora by his side. Arms crossed, Tenma eyed her quietly.

"Hm... I suspect Tawashi has told you." He said. "Such a shame he couldn't have waited, I was just getting ready to leave..."

"I can see, and to leave to where and why? I asked

then i saw Sora who seemed sad about the idea of leaving and he then spoke.

"And really... coming here uninvited is really quite rude..." He added. "I would have expected more from you."

"Hmm,leaving with out saying and telling me is rude,so you have no leg to stand in terms of mannerisms....and i want answers and you"I said

I walked towards him and pulled his neck tie and turned him and had him give me the courtesy of look at me when i talk.

"And you could at least look at me"I said and still held on to his neck tie

"Why,Tenma,answer my questions,all of them,i don't care if you don't want to but please answer them"I said
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"And what's it to you?" He answered.

Sora had backed away and whined just as Hoshie had pulled Tenma closer to her. His plain expression had not changed much. He knew what Hoshie was like, none of this was ever surprising.

He stood back as she asked him again.

"This city, is very much like salt in an open wound." He said bitterly. "It pains me to live here, it pains me to even look at it. Technical, luminous Metro City is nothing more to me anymore."

"And the more I stand on this city ground, the more things I have to endure. And then these past couple of days happened. That is why I feel it is for the best that I leave here..."

"And it'd be a trip I would prefer to take alone." He pulled her hand away from his neck tie and returned to shutting off a computer.

"Go back home. Stay with Inspector Tawashi, he is a dear and trusted friend to the both of us. If not, then there's always Jake who's never around when you need him..."

Return to “Games & Role Play”