The Tezuka World Role Play

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

(Wow, we are really far behind. How's this?)

The humanoid let go of Hoshie, backed up and charged at me. I was a little surprised by it's speed and I took a couple steps back as I locked hands with it. The humanoid began to push me backwards towards the window, probably trying to bring the fight outside. I kept a grip on the humanoid and yelled,

"You want to take this outside?! Well let's go!"

I then rocketed out the window bringing the humanoid with me. I let go as I broke through the window, expecting it to fall to the ground, but I was surprised to see it stop falling and start to rise towards me.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

-Zenya-
I flew up to him and delivered a punch and a kick to the head which cuased to hit into the window to break the glass and put inprint of Astro on the wall and when i punched into his chest and in his face and then when i head bonked him. I began to talk and think like i do but my body is still fighting.

"OW! hey,wwoww....who are you? I asked as i saw the boy beneath me be hit by me.

I then started punching and kicking in his stomach and then grabbed his arm and throw him down at the ground. and that left an crater in the walkway to the bulding.

"Sorry" I said

"I am not doing this on my own just so you know...also i like my new body its a heck of a lot better then the jar" I said then i rushed to the ground and knee dodged him in the chest.

"I am soooo sorry" I said
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

(Wait, isn't Fauna supposed to control the android?...)

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I had underestimated the humanoid, it was much more powerful than it looked. I was punched, kicked and thrown without me being able to react and I didn't want to harm Zenya.

Then Zenya started talking saying that she wasn't doing this.

"Can't you do anything to try and stop yourself?" I asked

She charged again hitting me in the stomach and then threw me to the ground. I landed hard on the pavement as she came at me and kneed me in the chest. I cried out in pain as i felt the power of the blow course through my body.

I could hardly move, I had taken a lot of damage and each attack was perfectly placed to do the most damage to my body. I laid there trying to think of what I could do. I got an idea and scanned Zenya's body looking for the reciever that was receiving the signals from Skunk. I located it near her head and thought,

"I've got to be careful with this."

I lifted up my finger as it glowed yellow from the energy of my digibeam, took careful aim and fired. The beam hit the receiver and Zenya stopped moving.

"There, now you're free." I said. Then everything went black.

(I have to go to sleep soon and did I end the fight too early?)
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astronomical girl
Banned

/this is so that Ab posted and when Fauna comes online she'll be able to post ;) /
Unyongnekasayo

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

(Actually, AB, I'm quite happy you did that because I'm not good with coordinating a two-person battle.)

The screen before Skunk went abruptly dead. He sat there, dazed for a moment, then begun wailing on the computer keyboard with his fist.

"Dammit, dammit!" He roared in frustration. "I was right there!"

His android probably would have plummetted to the ground by now, Skunk realized, and it sill wouldn't be salvagable even if the brain survived the fall. With a sigh, he got up from his chair, letting the controller drop from his hands. He headed to the stairs, ignoring the sound of the controller clunkily hitting the ground.

"What's going on down there?" Kuma yelled somewhere up the stairs.

"Just lost the robo-brain," Skunk said stiffly. "Make me some coffee."
Last edited by Fauna on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/i'll wait for the next person to post/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

(Not me. I'm waiting for you actually.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/that is fine/

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:-- Tawashi --

"I'll do anything to help!" Tawashi squeeked, but he wasn't sure how exactly he could help, or if they would even let him. Upon hearing that they needed something cold, Tawashi had scrambled around the room in search of something, anything.

He eventually found what appeared to be a container of ice cubes in another room. It would have to do and he brought it back to them swiftly.

-Hoshie-
my mind stopped and i passed out.

"Wait,stop,don't do anything at this moment"the doctor said

"Déplacer dans le réfrigérateur!"/Move in the chiller! he said in french

"In the freezer"

We went out of the ER and into the hospital freezer where we put the blood and other things opened the freezer door and we ran in and closed the door.

""Nous avons besoin de garder son froid, car le manque de chaleur à l'extérieur fera l'intérieur de contrict, aidez-moi déshabiller"/We need to keep her cold becuase the lack of heat on the outside will cause the inside to contrict,help me undress her"

"Oui/yes" I said

we took off her clothing all except her undergarments.

""Messieurs nous avons besoin de revenir vos yeux"/Sirs we need you to revert your eyes" he said

"Keep your eyes pealed from her" I said

the doctor took out a syringe with a big gaige needle and pulled the hair away from the back of the nectk and he waved over a metal detector again and said

"trouvé/found it" he said then he pressed the needle into the next and i saw a small metal thing be sucked up then more like little balls being sucked up into the syringe and then he check the metal detector again and it viewed on the brain stem.

"sacré bleu!/sacred blue! he shouted

"Madame,ne vont pas à dormir!"/MADAME! don't go to sleep! He said

"Ohh,no! he said

"the spider activated"he said
"Dr. Jerk" wrote:-- Tenma --

Sora yelped as it was shoved aside from Lemon's punch, but quickly got back up onto its feet just as Tenma backed away from Lemon's attacks. There was some struggle until Sora jumped at Lemon from behind, managing to knock him again to the ground with its own weight.

(Trying not to control actions, but this is really hard to do otherwise...)

Tenma breathed as Sora stood over Lemon, flashing its metallic fangs back. Tenma's rushed breathing eventually quieted as he eyed Lemon again.

"...You may not have liked Tobio, but I did. He was my life." He spoke bitterly. "And he was very dear to Hoshie too. You affected not only me, but her, and many other people..."

"You do not deserve anyone, because you are a selfish man who is willing to destroy people and families for your own cause. You do not win anyone by doing that, and Hoshie certainly would not let you near her after the things you have done..."

"I have done horrendous things myself, been jailed for it, but none of it could compare to the things you have done..."

"But it looks like..." He said, as he pulled out a concealed handgun and held it at him, finger over the trigger. "...That for the benefit of everyone, I may have to do something that you would do..."

Sora pinned the man down further as Tenma glared back.

"Even if Hoshie cannot be freed from your little mind-trap, I will personally make sure that you are severely punished for your actions. You are out-numbered. I could either shoot at you right now, or have 'Sora' here rip your juggler right out of your throat."

"...For Tobio..." He concluded.

(If this is far too violent, do tell me. Also, aren't we forgetting Skunk's and Astro's brawl?...)

-Lemon-
"yeah,before you do either,can i ask questions,over the years you've been more involved with your long dead brat and over-priced doll? Why Hoshie now? also how did even now she was alive i didn't say anything? I asked

"Aslo,your time is...up,my spider is..."I said
then my cell called and a mans voice answered.

"Mr.Lemon,its set,begin her thoughts....in fi...Ten minutes...whats"

"Hughs! whats going on? I asked my cell

"Sir,something is cold it can't seem to get on to the stem"

"WHAT!?

"It only works if its body is 100 degrees its below that say 93! and we are loosing the spiders,its like they are being sucked out...wait... sir there is one on the stem,i'll activate it...its activated begin sir"he said

"Well,there is hope for me after all...where is she now? I asked

"Hospital freezer,sir down stairs" he answered

I smiled and gleamed at Tenma and said the words

"Hoshima Maeyumi,i am your..MHHP! I was gagged me with my hankerchief then his hand took something out of my ear and

"Sir,you can begin the command,who are you?! Hugh asked

I was going to spit the gag out of my mouth when Tenma's hand pushed my jaw up to keep my mouth shut. then i heard him speak
Unyongnekasayo

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

(I'm sorry I haven't been keeping an eye on this thread like I promised friends, but you understand of course with what I've been going through with my grandmother. I hope things have been going fine though and I'll have a read of all of it at my leisure. :) )

Return to “Games & Role Play”