The Tezuka World Role Play

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

/thank you,MightyAstro,60 or so pages worth of posting, this baby's been doing well,but lets continue this in the RP discussion/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

-- Tawashi --

Tawashi had been ordered not to follow them into the freezer, even then he wouldn't be able to stand the cold, nor watch what they might have to perform on her. Instead he waited outside, alone, as he paced back and forth worriedly and occasionally stopped to listen to the doctors' orders and demands. Tawashi, being an international police officer, could understand French, but hearing them had only made his concern worsen. Why was everything going this way, he thought to himself.

Then, he heard one of the doctors say the spider had activated, and Tawashi had froze in fright...

"No..." He muttered.

He ran out of the room.

-- Tenma --

"I didn't just overhear you." Tenma simply said, gun still pointed and Sora still pinning Lemon down. "...I've heard others, as well..."

He held his breath when Lemon was about to speak up about the nano spider, when suddenly Lemon's cellphone rang. Sora growled menacingly, but Tenma had hushed the robot dog and allowed Lemon to at least answer his cellphone. Lemon then appeared to be quite surprised, and Tenma overheard that there was something wrong with the mind-controlling devices, something about freezing temperatures being the cause. Tenma didn't say anything as he resumed to listen.

...Only to hear that one spider managed to activate itself, and before Lemon could finish what he was about to say...

Tawashi had suddenly sprang out from almost no where, and nabbed Lemon into his arms, gagging him with not a cloth but with his own arm as he managed to pull out Lemon's cellphone out of his hand and throw it away. Tenma and Sora stood back in awe, almost having to do a double-take to realize what had happened, and watched the two as they struggled for control once again.

Tawashi grunted as he tried to hold Lemon down. He looked up and finally realized that he was in the presence of Dr. Tenma.

"Dr. Tenma!" He exclaimed. "Nnngh... So you are here!..."

But Tenma stood there silently as he watched the two, lowered his gun. Tawashi's eyebrows had rose at this. Did Dr. Tenma knew that something was going to occur here?

"...You know... don't know..." Tawashi then uttered, in regards to Hoshie. Again Tenma remained silent. Sora had looked up to his master and whined.

"Tenma, she is in the ER, down this hall!" Tawashi exclaimed again. "And she's under Lemon's mind-trap!"

"You have to do something!"

Still Tenma didn't say anything. Lemon had then managed to un-gag himself from Tawashi's arm and was about to say something, when Tenma had quickly lowered down and shut the man's jaw,

But Tenma didn't say anything else and turned to leave, going the opposite direction from the ER. Tawashi's eyes had widened and Sora stood behind, looking quite confused.

"Tenma, where are you going?!" Tawashi demanded.

(I seriously cannot get anything to work here...)

Astronomical girl
Banned

-nurse-
I stood over the lady and she spoke.

"can you give me you cell" she asked

'Of course" I took out my cell and dialed

-Hoshie-
I took the cell and began to dial the only number for Tenma,through "Sora".I dialed

"1-6-7" I dialed and waited

-Lemon-
I saw Tenma walk off when i was held down by Tawashi and his dog was left behind when all of a sudden the dog sounded off a ringing noise.

/ding/diing/ it answered and to be Hoshie's voice coming out of its mouth.

"Tenma! are you there? she asked

"Please listen if you are near, can you hear me? she asked then my cell still open
I tried to get out of Tawashi's and tried to reach the cell and the man at the other end spoke

"Sir? are you going to say anything,look i don't want to do this"

-Sora-

Sora ran to the phone and picked it up in its mouth and ran towards Tenma and stopped and sat down and put the cell on the ground and the man at the other end spoke.

"Hello? he asked

then Sora opened the speakers.

"Tenma,please,help...how to stop this?" she cried

"wow...this is weird but who's Tenma? and look lady,the one way to end this is if somebody says who is who,ok, Lemon's plan is to be your husband but it doesn't matter which way for me i'm just paid and forced so,who ever is there please just give me a command" he asked

"AHHH" the woman screamed in pain

Sora picked up the cell and tried to get its master to take it.

"TENMA! she cried again
-Lemon-
i bit on Tawashi's arm and ran towards Tenma with a knife and said

"Good bye,Doctor,time to meet your maker! I yelled and he turned and the dog jumped and bit my wrist and caused the knife to hit the wall and cut Tenma's arm. and the knife fell to the ground with blood.

"DAMMIT! i yelled and the Dog zapped me and i passed out

-Hoshie-
I heard noises and i screamed again in pain and i cried

"Please Tenma,pick up i want to tell you something! I cried in tears

"I am alive,Pegasus" I said then the cell dropped out of exhaustion.the nurse caught it and said.
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Tenma and Tawashi both froze momentarily when Sora had suddenly started to speak out another person's voice, who they immediately recognized to be none other than Hoshie's voice. Tenma stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder from where he stood.

The voice, now clearer to his ears, Tenma had recognized it to be none other than... Dr. Yumi's voice... So she had been Hoshie all along...

Tenma's face had grown paler at this realization...

Lemon had then started to resume struggling again as Tawashi tried his best to hold him down, and Tenma still hadn't budged from where he stood. Hoshie's voice still rang out from Sora's mouth piece, calling out for Tenma.

How did she knew that Tenma was here? Was it a hunch? He witnessed Sora walk over to Lemon's cellphone, and via it, Hoshie and this person called Hugh had begun to converse, with Hoshie still insisting that she wanted to hear Tenma's voice. They heard her scream out in pain, and suddenly Lemon had managed to break free of Tawashi's grip, who had pulled out a knife and was charging straight towards Tenma.

"Tenma!!" Tawashi screamed as he ran after Lemon, but Sora had then attacked Lemon, and his knife flew out of his hand.

Only to fly by Tenma and had cut his arm, he screamed in pain as he held his bleeding limb. Tawashi caught up to the two of them and realizing that Lemon had passed out, had went straight to Tenma first thing.

"Tenma are you alright?!" Tawashi exclaimed, but he was shoved aside and he landed with a grunt of pain.

He looked up and saw that Tenma had pulled out his gun with his okay arm and was about to shoot Lemon out of uncontrollable anger, but Tawashi had quickly got up and tackled Tenma to the ground, and a bullet was fired into the ceiling, destroying a light. Luckily, the two didn't got hurt...

"Get off of me!!" Tenma screamed in anger. "He killed Tobio!!"

"Killing him will only label you a criminal as well!" Tawashi shouted back as he grabbed and held Tenma's arms behind his back, seizing him. Tenma glared back at him with a sense of disbelief and betrayal.

"What's the point... I already have a criminal record!" Tenma chided.

"That may be so, but you shouldn't make it worse! You still have so much to live for!" Tawashi tried to reason with the grieving and furious friend of his. It was then that he noticed tears in Tenma's eyes, and more tears were coming.

"No... I don't care about this life anymore!" Tenma screamed as he managed to break free out of Tawashi's tired grasp. But instead of running off, Tenma had turned to face the detective.

"Tenma..." Tawashi uttered. "Don't say that..."

"I'm sorry..." Tenma said, shaking his head.

Tawashi was about to argue back, but was interrupted. "Enough."

"I want you to do something for me..." Tenma said. Tawashi was quieted.

"I want this man," Tenma pointed at Lemon. "To be given the death penalty, or otherwise no parole. But knowing this godforsaken place's laws, I'm sure someone will bail him out..."

Tawashi felt a little offended by how Tenma criticized the law, but Tawashi did had to agree with it, to be honest. Lemon should have never been given parole in all of his previous arrests.

Tawashi nodded solemnly. "I promise but... what are you going with this?..."

Tenma didn't answer him. "And there's another thing..."

He stopped to whisper something into Tawashi's ear, and Tawashi's jaw had lowered at what he was hearing. He grabbed a hold of Tenma's shoulders. "Tenma, are you insane?! Do you realize what you have just told me?! I would never expect to hear such a thing from you, or anyone!!"

"Do you promise?..." Tenma said.

"N-No! I'll make sure Lemon is severely punished, but... but!" Tawashi stammered. "Why, why tell me such a thing?!"

(All of this is crap. I'm getting real fed up with this, and yet I'm just prolonging this danged thing... I honestly don't know where I am going anymore.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/whats the matter,Jerk?/
-Nurse-
the french doctor checked her again and he stood in shocked he checked it again and it he stared in great awe and said in english.

"Its dead,the spider fell off" he said

"Oui! He smiled and sucked it out with the syringe and i saw the last spider. I rolled her out of the freezer and i cried as i rolled her out and everyone looked and smiled as the french doctor took the gerney and i went up to the floor where i heard noises and i took a first aid kit and i went up to the floor where i heard noices and i yelled in the halls,

"Tawashi! Inspector! SHE'S OK,SHE'LL BE ALRIGHT! HELLO! THE DOCTOR SAID SHE'LL BE ok! I yelled when i saw him and two other the other was bleeding and the other on the floor and i pressed the assistance button and three men in white came up and i ran to the inspector and said.

"OH i have such good news! she's going to be ok,the spider suddenly turned off and has been extracted ,She'll be fine,and she wants to see a man named Tenma" I asked

then i saw the other man bleeding.

"can you please hold still? I asked I took out the first aid from my bag and i rolled away the sleeve and saw the four-five inch long cut on this arm and i said.

"Its nothing extreme, a few stitches will make it better,but for now i'll give you butterflys and a wrap ok? I said and i took out a couple of butterflies and cleaned the wound and surrounding area and put on the butterflies and wrapped his arm and told him.

"Are you,Tenma? she really wants to see you,please' I asked
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

The two men became startled and jumped a little when they heard someone calling Tawashi's name, the two turned and saw that several doctors and nurses were rolling a woman, who could be none other than Hoshie, on a gurney toward them. Their voices rang out with joy and cheer, for Hoshie was now no longer under Lemon's mind-trap. Tawashi had smiled, but Tenma just looked on.

There was Hoshie, the woman that he was once married to, laying down on a gurney. He didn't know if she was asleep or not. The one thing he did know was, he didn't wanted to be here, and was about to turn to leave until a nurse had noticed his wound and had approached to wrap it up for him, which he had hesitantly allowed her to do so. In the meantime, Tawashi had went over to Hoshie to check for his own eyes that she will be okay.

When the nurse had finished, which Tenma found to be too long for his liking, she had told him that Hoshie was looking for a man named 'Tenma', and asked if he was that man.

And an awkward pause had followed.

"No, I am not Tenma..." He said simply.

Tawashi looked up and was about to say something, but was immediately met with a short glare by Tenma and Tawashi had quickly shut his mouth, and had frowned.

"...Thank you..." Tenma turned to thanked the nurse.

And he had turned to leave as Sora hesitantly followed. The former-doctor walked down the hall, with nothing but deep thoughts on his mind as he turned around the corner. There was silence until what could be heard was a short bark, and what sounded like gliding wings against a whipping breeze.

Tawashi looked on before turning back to Hoshie with a frown. "Why..." He thought.

(No, I am not trying to prolong this rp.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/why did Tenma leave? what did Tenma told Tawashi? and whats up?/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

(Guess you'll just have to find out?...)

Astronomical girl
Banned

/duuude, somethings smells good and i don't know what it is/
-Hoshie-
I was in the gurney and i saw Tawashi and i saw the dark figure but i knew who it was before i could call him out he walked off and i heard a bark and that was it. Tawashi stood on the side of me and looked with concern but then he too left. the nurses had me moved to an upper part of the hospital in a special room. I was left alone after two hours. I was in the room decorated with pastel floral wallpaper and vases of different flowers and the large wide, window with a clear view of Metro City and bay.I laid there quietly not trying to stir my sheets and blankets and i laid there in deep thoughts. I felt lonesome more so then i have felt in years,why did he leave? i asked myself

I looked at the clock and it said 7:34 pm, i sighed and looked outside in boredome and i sat up and folded over the sheets and blankets and walked towards the window and opened and looked out further into the city.feeling like nothing else,i sang.

somewhere out there,
is a place,i dwell.
somewhere out there
are people who live
somewhere out there
my love is somewhere
somewhere...some...where
my life seems so off key
i hummed this tune and felt tired and i went back to the bed and slept.

/that was all i could think of/
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

-- Tawashi --

How long had this day been, Tawashi thought with a deep and long sigh. In just a couple of days, a brilliant scientist had came to the Ministry with a possible ground-breaking invention, then Dr. O'Shay retires and Tenma quits the Ministry, the Ministry was attacked by Skunk and his men who are still on the loose somewhere, that woman is revealed to be Hoshie who's divorce and death were faked, Tobio's death was revealed to have been in fact a murder, Skunk attempts to attack everyone with an android using her project, and then they were all confronted and attacked by a crazed man who simply wouldn't take no for an answer.

It all seemed more like a soap opera, or a nightmare, than anything. Tawashi only wished it was just a dream...

And now that disasterous morning was now long passed, it was now 7 PM Tawashi noticed as he sat at the wheel of his patrol car. He desperately needed a long break after this. Metro City was always an excitable place, but this was just overkill. He continued to sit there silently as he sorted the latest happenings once last time in his head...

Astro Boy had fought that android, who crashed down into the ground. The police managed to find 'Zenya', and promptly delivered it to the Ministry. But it will take awhile for Hoshie to recover before she can see it again. Everyone else is okay, including Dr. O'Shay too, thank god. And Skunk and his gang, well, they're still out there somewhere.

And Lemon... he was immediately arrested, and Tawashi will make sure that he never gets out ever again. Even if Tenma hadn't asked him, he would have still make sure of that. He swore that Lemon will pay for his horrendous crimes.

He sighed again as he proceeded to drive through the city streets that were illuminated by the spotlights provided by the city's Geoworm. He sped off for one destination, the hospital, and once there had immediately went to the recovery rooms where he approached and stopped in front of a door. He knocked gently but there was no answer.

Carefully he creaked the door open and looked inside. "Hoshie?..." He muttered.

No answer, and it looked like she was asleep.

"Maybe I should tell her tomorrow..." Tawashi thought, about to leave.

Return to “Games & Role Play”