Astro Boy Online RP Number 4

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Rules of the previous role-play will also apply here.

I have made a set of basic guidelines made especially for Astro-boy Online Role Play.

/note: they have been modified and will be modified after the first plot/

1) For characters:
because this is a Tezuka themed fan site, the Role play needs to be centered about the theme about the Tezuka world.

a) the character must be from the Tezuka world.

b)fan made characters are allowed, however, should a that character be similar to a character from the Tezuka world, out of respect of Tezuka it would be a form of disrespect,however,depending on which version,the character must at least have some of the recognizing characteristics (Astro is mature, Uran is mischievous, Tenma is emotionally in pain ext.)

c) a player can have up to a maximum of three characters

2) Site rules:
the site has rules and guidelines of it own,

a) regarding, on what kind of plot and its theme

b) what, is appropriate content

3) Etiquette:
the word speaks for itself, even in terms of Role play,
because of recent events in RP threads,it is best for the Role players to have a list of Etiquette.

a) a list of players with characters their choice, should post as much as they can within their time and after an x number of posts, each player wait until a different player posts.

b) a plot needs a pattern of players and their characters

c) if one player needs a break, allow them and a player in the thread can barrow the character until the player is ready to play again, however should more then two should need a a break then the rp is at a pause and then it can be taken up again. after an x number of pages of posts the rp can take a break and talk about the plot so far.

d)do not rush anything, be patient, basic manners.

e)avoid off topic conversations during the rp.

f) if players wish to exclude completely then they tell the host not in the thread.

Quote:
The troubles in the current and past Role Play threads are as listed

1)impatience in the plot and in posting (i admit to both)

2) too many post but from few people (this as well)

3) people joining and then excluding themselves
4)Penalty:
Becuase of these past problems, MightyAstro and I have decided,to prevent the troubles listed above that has happened in the past Role Play threads, to make a Penalty for the troubles in the thread,for both Impatience and overposting. We will review any time at any day for these issues, if not then please PM one of us about it and we will see to the matter.

the first two PM will be a reminder the third will a final warning

for impateince in posting will call for a one day "Thread Abstinence"

for impatience in Plot will call for a two day "Thread Abstinence"

to disregard of the Abstinence and post otherwise will be ignored by the other players as a reminder and for the remainder of the abstinence. These prevent troubles in the thread and with the players and the plot.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

not to pat myself on the back but these guidlines have made Role playing alot smoother and last longer with people still interested in role playing,

also I PMed Anime Girl 14 about her being Tima since she asked about it during the previous RP and if she interested and be Tima,I'll be Kenichi if not then i'll be both or some else will take it
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

I'm getting a vibe that this role-play won't actually be a reality. Heck I don't think I've seen Astronomical Girl lately even.

And to Uran&Astro, I did say that you could be Shunsaku Ban if you wanted to.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

How can we get this thing started? How many people have said that they want to join? Maybe if we have enough people, we can start soon. :3 Thanks, Dr. Jwrk. Will you still be participating in this game if it gets started?
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Yeah I guess I'll still participate then, although I think everyone else has lost interest by now.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

So, I clicked on this thread, thinking I could maybe play Duke Red and/or Skunk. But after browsing some of the previous posts...

ahahahahahahahaaa no.

Never again.

Good luck with the RP, kidlets. I's honestly join, but I just don't know if I could do this to myself again.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Fauna" wrote:So, I clicked on this thread, thinking I could maybe play Duke Red and/or Skunk. But after browsing some of the previous posts...

ahahahahahahahaaa no.

Never again.

Good luck with the RP, kidlets. I's honestly join, but I just don't know if I could do this to myself again.

It's doubtful, to me at least, that the rp might actually start anyway. But you're still welcomed to watch if it ever does.

At least I tried to do better in the last rp, then it became a mess.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I'm still game for it all, but we should come up with something. Otherwise it'll be all talk and no action x_x

Dr. Jerk, perhaps you could start it =3

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

Yeah...if Dr. Jerk were the leader, perhaps the whole RP would be a lot less painful to deal with, and end when it should have (although by letting Skunk escape the ministry, maybe I made the RP survive longer than it should have). I could go through everything I didn't like in explicit details, but it's over anyways and I don't want to name names.

So...yes. Put me down as Skunk and/or Duke Red. If it's looking good, I'll come in.
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Well, I would attempt to host the rp, but I've never read or watched Metropolis. I'm not exactly fit for that.

Return to “Games & Role Play”