Black Jack & Astro Boy Crossover Roleplay

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

-Black Jack-

"Come this way, please. Exit Customs this way..." droned the airport guard. One of the guards handed back my suitcase, still giving me a strange look over the abundance of scalpels inside.

I led Pinoko out of the customs line, happy to be out of the plane for the first time in hours, although it couldn't easily be seen in my face. I passed by a man in sunglasses and a dark suit, who shot me a glare over his newspaper.

"So, Pinoko..." I said after a moment. "Where would you like to go before we go home?"
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

-Pinoko-
We finally got off the pwane and we passed robots who was wreading us and Doc to customs line then he asked what I wanted to do when we get home.I turned abd answered

"I don't know my favorit shows don't come on till 10,I can make bweakfast for you and me"

-Black man-
I saw the Doctor abd his daughter walk by me and I turned on my mic and spoke.

"Leader, this is bystander the Doc and his daughter just walked through customs time to go part b?

"not right now,bystander wait till they leave the building and out to the parking lot then,driver and wheeler will comence until then waist for signal" the male voice spoke in the ear bud
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

(What are we going to do about O'shay and Tawashi?)

"Bye, I'll be back soon." I told Nora and Uran

I stepped outside and rocketed straight up into the sky, but I stopped and hovered to listen for any type of criminal activity.

"It seems like everything is peaceful for now." I said to myself. I turned in the direction of the ministry and shot forward with incredible speed.

Having arrived at the ministry, I walked inside and saw Ms. Yuko and Momo.

"Hi, Ms. Yuko. Is Dr. O'shay busy right now?"
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

-Nora-
Nora, watching Uran carefully, has began to wonder just what O'Shay is doing, Black Jack and Pinoko are almost here. She looked at the clock, it was 9:47. Now where has Astro gone to? She wondered again.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

(Oh oh. So I came here, after becoming un-Retired which if I hadn't could have completely ruined the entire rp, expecting some much more simpler start for the rp. Instead I come here, read all of this and feel greatly confused on what is happening, and on top of that... I'm apparently expecting Dr. Black Jack? For what reason, which none was given?

I can't really role-play under those conditions at all. I feel incredibly pressured right now.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

/Don't feel bad,Jerk,I'm just as ,if not more dissapointed about this,To the discussion/
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Words
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “Games & Role Play”