Ask Skunk

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Dear Skunk,

Are you part Na'vi, without the tail? Since you're blue...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:
"InsaneAstroBoyLover" wrote:I bet Black Jack is behind the Cosmetic Surgery!

nah couldn't be, if Black Jack had done it then it wouldn't be an epic fail lol

Some works can't be done even by the bests and are doomed to failure :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

Dear Mr. Skunk, have you ever had a love in your life? p.s if you were ever intending on going out on a date with this animal you might as well remove your upper lip. it looks like your an ape somtimes mumbling that lip around and the date won't go right for heavans sake! :(

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 13 years ago

I for one am ashamed and mortified I didn't think this up. But now that it's being done, I am appalled it hasn't been done sooner.

That being said; Skunk? You mind telling me when you're gonna send that child support check?
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

Mr. Skunk? :x When will you be returning my King of the Hill DVDs?
*dust*

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

Mr.Skunk, why were you named Skunk? Are you smelly? *sniff sniff* :sick:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I'm gonna start replying to these in text, because the comics are hazardous to my health.

"AstroMars137" wrote:Skunkie! how do you keep up your schemes even after they arrest you? how do you get past jail guards and stuff? i think you broke a world record with it. :p :p :lol:

Well, eventually it becomes this thing about trying to prove the cops wrong, you know? Like after the fourth time I got out of jail, I thought, "You know what? I'm just going to drive over hear and rob the crap out of this bank because I want to." It's like getting paid to drive the police nuts!

As well, I don't really sneak out of jail...usually I get a friend to go with the time-tested method of "smash something really big into the jail". Usually it works.

"Astro Forever" wrote:Do you really think you are ever going to get Astro? :rolleyes: :whistling:

And if so... how? :d evil:

It's kinda hard to tell, since he's got unlimited access to upgrades and repairs, and my guys and I are usually running on the money we haven't blown on beer yet. My ideas depend on how creative I'm feeling time to time...right now I'm trying to decide between the mecha with a huge beartrap on its stomach and a submarine with an angry face on it. Maybe both at the same time...

"AprilSeven" wrote:Dear Mr. Kusai,

I just read your last name means "stinking" in Japanese. Does that mean your full name is actually "Stinking Skunk?"

I've often wondered, where the "Skunk" part came from. Bad foot odor? Something worse? Do tell!

And finally - I hope you got Fauna a NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT (preferably not stolen goods from a famous museum)

Nobody really gets to choose your mob name, you know. Some people get it from their reputation, some people get it from a nickname, some people come up with it after getting really drunk and yelling at animals from a van...you never know.

Also that, uh, last bit...you're kinda late. If anyone asks where DaVinci's St. John the Baptist is, it's in...Spain.

More later!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Skunk wrote:[QUOTE=Astro Forever"]Do you really think you are ever going to get Astro? :rolleyes: :whistling:

And if so... how? :d evil:

It's kinda hard to tell, since he's got unlimited access to upgrades and repairs, and my guys and I are usually running on the money we haven't blown on beer yet. My ideas depend on how creative I'm feeling time to time...right now I'm trying to decide between the mecha with a huge beartrap on its stomach and a submarine with an angry face on it. Maybe both at the same time...[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm surprised you are saying it's hard to tell! You always seem so confident!

Thanks for replying, Skunk!!! (You are almost getting sympathetic to me!)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- MR. SKUNK- WHY would someone think your continuous battles with my sweet ASTROBOY put you in a league with LUTHOR?- LUTHOR is a genius- a criminal who should be in jail the rest of his life- Do you think you are as smart as LUTHOR? IF LUTHOR is dumb for being a criminal despite being a genius- where does that leave you-? compare to LUTHOR you are a sweet guy- but you both should be locked up- LUTHOR in maximum security and you minimum security- you do agree don't cha SKUNK of course you do!- giggles

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

ha ha ha, no solid steel box, weld the door shut lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Return to “Games & Role Play”