Ask Skunk

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
kokoro
Kokoro Robot

Postby kokoro » 12 years ago

Have you ever felt that you wanted to kill Tezuka?
(insert evil laugh here)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

PLEASE KOKORO- Skunk could never do that- he can be nice when he wants i think- i hope so- he just needs a sweet friend to show him the way to be righteous! :wub: :heart: :astro: :) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

insert here a friendly caring girl who cares-

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 12 years ago

I think that Skunk would be more interested to force Tezuka to write a story where he wins, for a change :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Beyond the Stars

hi- DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS or male family members who are kinda not too brilliant? TAKING on GOKU(EVEN IF HE IS A CHILD) and TRUNKS is kinda stupid! oops should not say that- not ladylike- even if true! SEEN HIM ON DRAGON BALL GT- OH GIRL he must be desperate doing what he did and so mean doing what he did to those poor people!- HUGS SWEETLY EVERYONE- MAYBE SKUNK?

Beyond the Stars

hi- sorry about double-posting but it has been over a week- where are you SKUNK? want to hear if you have less then brilliant family members elsewhere in space? OH NO maybe should not ask that not a ladylike quetion! hugs- oh no have i ............ no i couldn't or have I? GIGGLES SWEETLY

Beyond the Stars

HI- SORRY ABOUT TRIPLE-POSTING - HUGS SWEETLY- SKUNK at least admit my questions are too formidable for you to handle!- giggles- ASTROBOY must been feeling sorry for you for some reason- only reason you can post here- and not have him find your isp address and come after you- or he realizes you are no threat as long as he is around! hugs sweet girl like always

ps- and you are no genius are you?- giggles love posting here but i still need to be sweet even if it is you- i know you can't help being you :) :) :) :) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro: just love using these :) :) :) :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :astro: :astro: :astro: - so much they are darling cute- giggles

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 11 years ago

:blush: Hello Mr Skunk. :heart: I meet you for the first time!

I make a blingee for you. :blush: :wub: :blush: :heart:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

You know, he IS cute, isn't he? Like Tenma, you think that maybe deep down inside, he's really an okay guy!! XD

Hey Skunk, ever think of dropping the "bad guy" persona for something more, uhhh . . . "legit?"
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 11 years ago

Oh yes Skunk is really cute and mysterious too... :heart:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 11 years ago

Hey admit it: if Skunk was to become "legit", he would lose at least half of his interest :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Games & Role Play”