Astro's Birthday Rules

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Hey Nova, as long as it's not that BOWLING BOWL HEAD, Okay?? XD. Are ya gonna show us, hmmmm?

If I were to get an astro tattoo, where/what would it be...Think I'd have him peeking around my shoulder...

But for his birthday? It's my first anniversary being a member of this forum -- YAAAY!!! So I got to come up with something special . . . maybe a new avatar or sig add-on...!

I promise it will not be the bowling ball head, though that would be a great conversation starter :lol:
I can't promise I can show you the finished result because of where I am getting it done :whistling: but I will post a pic of the original on the 7th.

I will make it a point to wish you a happy anniversary this Thursday! :cool:

"Astro Forever" wrote:Perhaps I should go for an Astro Boy wallpaper... :unsure: I'm very shy about my interests however. :blush: But I should be able to do that! :)

You can do it! Make an exception to not be shy of such a grand interest on :astro: 's birthday :)

"Alittleacorn" wrote:o_o So I, just walk by a random person on the street (who has no idea who Astro is) and just say out of the blue "I don't know it's Astro's birthday today!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love the play on words!!
Last edited by Novacain on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Had more to add

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

Im gonna do more Astro drawnings and paintings (i have lots already i just dont have a photobucket so i can get them on here)

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:tape a Astro boy figure to your head
(unfortunatly i dont own one, yet)

XD ahahaha i dont own one eather ( i dont know why i dont yet :eek :) but! if i did have and astro figurine, id totally do that! =3
"Novacain" wrote:I'm going to draw Astro's face on a balloon and put that at my desk at work. :astro:

LOL! :lol: thats funny!

i wonder if anyone will say anything to me tomorrow when i shout out "ASTRO!!!! I WAPO YOU!!" X3 like a fan girl :unsure: i hope not..but..i will do anything for him on this day so i will take the chance!I :heart: :astro: ! well, i could tell my mom in the morning..hay, April seven- would that astro peeping over your shoulder be like the one in the last episode in the 03 series? :wub: just asking

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

how about this.

I can't desided what is better.
ubuntu 11.4 bata2 being released or astro's birthday

see I am an astro nut and a geek.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule

oops, I goofed, bata2 is out on the 14th, the last iteration of bata1 is out on the 7th
Last edited by diehard67 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: oops
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

JettoSweet
Kokoro Robot

Postby JettoSweet » 13 years ago

I have made cupcakes for my friends at school! :) I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

[CENTER] :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Birthday Astro Boy!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
[/CENTER]

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Wow those cupcakes are awsome where did you get the Astro rings

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Im making a little comic like thing for Astro its really cute so far :)

JettoSweet
Kokoro Robot

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:Wow those cupcakes are awsome where did you get the Astro rings

They're not rings, I cut out little astro boys out of a thick paper and attached them to toothpicks. :)

lol and thank you. :)
[CENTER] :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Birthday Astro Boy!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
[/CENTER]

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Even better you made them your self :D

JettoSweet
Kokoro Robot

mmhmm. :) It was really fun. :P
Are you going to post your comic later? IWould love to see it. :P I'm going to post something I made in photoshop later.. Just wanted to wait till it's his actuall birthday here. :') sooo excited! XD
[/CENTER]

Return to “Games & Role Play”