Astro's Birthday Rules

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

I dont know if it will be done right then ive only got some done so far im really straining to get it done by then and it still may take afew days afterwards for me to be able to post it but i can tell you that its called Zorans Sleepover its not about his birthday (i wish i had done one about his b-day that would have been cool

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

well I can't draw to save my life but I drew astro's head on the 7th, and the ubuntu logo on the 28th, 11.4 release day.

see how much of a geek I am.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

Currently drawing Astro heads on balloons (trying to make as many as possible to thoroughly annoy co-workers) and tidying up my place so it is acceptable for my tattoo artist to visit.

Cheers all.

Happy B-day Astro Boy, Tetsuwan Atom, Tokyo Atom, Captain Atom, Iron Arm Atom, Mighty Atom and however many other names you have! :astro:

EDIT:
Here it is:

I'll either get fired or my butt royally kicked... :lol:
Last edited by Novacain on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

hang up all your Astro drawings and paintings(i just did and my room now looks awsome i may say)

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

I' m already doning all of that X3
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

theres gonna be some goooooodd stories from this lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Happy birthday ASTRO.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:[QUOTE=Astro Forever;124991]
Perhaps I should go for an Astro Boy wallpaper... :unsure: I'm very shy about my interests however. :blush: But I should be able to do that! :)

You can do it! Make an exception to not be shy of such a grand interest on :astro: 's birthday :) [/QUOTE]
I did it! :D

I change wallpaper barely more often than I change avatar here, but nobody noticed. :confused: Few people could see it though!

So... what about that tatoo? We want to see! :d evil: :p Nice balloons! :)

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:I did it! :D

I change wallpaper barely more often than I change avatar here, but nobody noticed. :confused: Few people could see it though!

Nice work! I'm happy you did it! :)

So... what about that tatoo? We want to see! :d evil: :p Nice balloons! :)

counting down the minutes, my artist is coming over at 19:00 (it's 18:49). Getting excited :D

He's here!!! yay, be back in a few hours!!!!
And thanks, those balloons started quite a few conversations at work today, plus they were fun to make!
Last edited by Novacain on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"JettoSweet" wrote:[QUOTE=Gotta Love ASTRO BOY;125471]Wow those cupcakes are awsome where did you get the Astro rings

They're not rings, I cut out little astro boys out of a thick paper and attached them to toothpicks. :)

lol and thank you. :) [/QUOTE]
NUUUUUUU i wanted them to be eadable rice pictures! X( oh well, they look spectacular! i think your friends will enjoy them! i would but id have to sneek in your house.. :ninja: :whistling: i wasnt online on the week of astros birthday :( my DSL unit broke! :d oh: X( !! -well its fixed now :shifty: anyway i kind of made a birthday mini poster i kind of you know, shook up and down now and then. i also wrote APRIL SEVENTH on the white board in caps but my teacher said if i was gonna do it, i might as well do it neatly- so i gave that up :shifty: then one of our students came up to me and said (before i gave up on the whole "white board thing') why are you wrighting that in big letters? i was like really fast "its someones birthday today!" :whistling: and he was like who's? your's? me: NOO! kid: who's then? me: nevermind...
Well, i did shout out I WAPO YOU ASTRO! in class but at the split second the "all and popular one" started talking so noone heard :( also, on that day i has swimming, and it was a cold day so they had extra CLOREINE. i hate cloreine. when its heavy my eyes water. so they did. and also in the morning it rained for the first time in a month :heart: so i thank astro for that and tezuka (it came from him the god tezuka he can control the weather) lol. and i got to walk with a parrosol! X3 thank you astro!!! ~ :heart:
Last edited by atoms_gf on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Games & Role Play”