Does Anybody Want To Roleplay?

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:does this mean we are going to start playing again?

I don't see a reason why we should delay. Whenever anyone has something to start the RP off again, POST! I would but I've got nothing to start the RP again.

EDIT: I'm going to try an experiment. For future posts I will do 3rd person instead of 1st person. I've never tried doing 3rd person writing before but we'll see how it turns out.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Banned

I apologize about the RP. I lost interest, and I feel kinda drained after finishing the final chapters in my fanfic. I hate to say this but I lost interest in the RP and I think if it's not fun then why bother? So I'm leaving the RP.

Sorry guys, but if you want to keep the RP going with Astro you'll have to find someone else to play Astro.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

who is going to play Astro?
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Ghost
Banned

I'll leave that up to you guys since I'm the one leaving. I'm not trying to sound mean and take this the wrong way but I don't think it's really my problem.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

I could play Astro, I guess.

SpaceCookie
Banned

Postby SpaceCookie » 12 years ago

Just a suggestion..but why don't we try a different story idea?..I know I didn't comment on any of the previous threads about RPing, but I think what the problem with the Rp's is that they don't have any real definition. The story idea's are too simple. And there's no plot, which means people will lose interest easily. ^^;

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

If you have an idea for a more defined RP then start one :D (sorry I don't mean to sound b**chy)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

"SpaceCookie" wrote:Just a suggestion..but why don't we try a different story idea?..I know I didn't comment on any of the previous threads about RPing, but I think what the problem with the Rp's is that they don't have any real definition. The story idea's are too simple. And there's no plot, which means people will lose interest easily. ^^;

I have never participated in a role play before, so I don't know how things usually work. I must admit that having no idea of what may happen later makes it a little hard to know what my character should be doing. Perhaps then we could add a few details to this one, if we want to finish it.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 12 years ago

X3 Can I play Atlas?!?!? X3 please?!
-_- If of course we make another story.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 12 years ago

Well, it looks like this isn't working out, you guys... :d oh: I can agree with this, actually. I feel weird playing both of the bad guys, since I'm basically the entire antagonist force. So, I officially declare the AstroBoy-Metropolis roleplay on hiatus until further notice. Anybody is welcome to propose a story idea of any length or any type from this point on.
Last edited by Fauna on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Return to “Games & Role Play”