The Astro In Metropolis Roleplay

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
astro cutie:3
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA) with Death the kid and soul

Postby astro cutie:3 » 13 years ago

*urans runs in with her pjs on*
uran:what happened?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Ciel Phantomhive

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

"Umm thanks" I say as I take some energy from Zoran "but really I'm fine." I then here a formilliar voice on the news. The same voice from the kidnapping. I faced the tv screen and saw the face of Duke Red. "th th Thats the man!" I said while pointing. I had a feeling though that I was wrong and no one would beleive me anyways.
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

The robot girl glared from one man to the other as she was lifted from her seat. She could not find one reason to trust these men. She saw that the little girl in yellow was being pulled away towards a car. When she looked more carefully, trying as best as she could trough her blurry vision, she saw that the girl in the yellow dress was also a robot. Her artificial skin seemed to be peeling off. Seeing how they were mistreating the little girl made her more angry.

"Who are you people?" The girl growled again. "What do you want with me?" She tried to struggle, but couldn't move an inch.

She felt a hand brush over her head, as if searching for something. The girl froze, scared. Her secret compartment in the back of her head popped opened, and the man seemed to be examining in it.

"Drive." He said. What did he mean by 'Drive'?

She felt a something small being put into her brain. Then the man stepped back for a moment and examined her. She head a sudden humming sound that seemed to be coming from her. Feeling suddenly tired, the girl's head nodded downwards, her eyes closing slowly.

(Gotta go now. I'll be able to post some more around 2 PM or so. :ninja: )
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

I went into the hotel room and sat down, alone. I couldn't just leave that girl to get tested on and Astro ovbiously wasnt listening, but then I rememberd someone who would care and who never liked humans from the start. I picked up the phone and called Atlas. "Hello brother Atlas? Would you please do something, for me?"(there you go Novi :D )
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

Atlas' cell phone rang at the worst possible time; he was smack dab in the process of hot-wiring a craft so he could escape to the moon. Annoyed, he stuck the handle of the screwdriver into his mouth in order to free his hands and locate the ringing cellphone. After a few seconds of fumbling, Altas found it, flipped it open (yes, it's a dumb phone, Atlas also hates touchscreens ;) ) and went to answer it but forgot about the tool in his mouth. He spat the screwdriver out and in a gruff, slightly irritated tone, answered: "hello!".
It was his little sister, Zinc. "Hello brother Atlas?" she started. "Would you please do something, for me?".
"I dunno," was his response. "That all depends. What have you done for me lately?"...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

"But brother Atlas" I complained "There is a robot in trouble. Human are testing stuff on her. Please brother Atlas. Save her." I begged

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Astro-

My energy seemed to be low, but nothing extreme. I couldn't find Daddy Walrus so I figured I would go back to the hotel to tell Uran that Zinc was kidnapped, recharge, and then try to find her. I didn't like what I had to do, but my energy was too low for me to do anything.

"I'll come find you, I promise." I said aloud to myself before I went to find Daddy Walrus. After a while I couldn't find him. It was difficult for to search for him since I couldn't fly, so I had to give up after a while.

I then went back to hotel to deliver the bad news and maybe give a call to Dr. O'shay and see if he could help in some way. Walking did seem a bit odd. I got back to the hotel, and then walked in to the room to see Zinc there. Alive, and unharmed.

But before I said anything I heard her say who she was on the phone with:

"There is a robot in trouble. Human are testing stuff on her. Please brother Atlas. Save her."

Atlas? Why would she call him?

"Zinc?" I gawked at her.

"Who was that you were talking to?" I asked with a raised brow.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

I jumped when I suddenly heard Astros voice behind me "Gosh ,Astro, have you ever heard of knocking? As a matter of fact I am talking to big brother Atlas." I said then I realised I was being very snotty. "Sorry ,Astro." I walked up and hugged him "I'm just worried for that poor robot girl that was getting tested on instead of me."

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

Confused by this sudden disturbance, and then the sudden lack of, Atlas hung up the phone and got on his knees in a desperate attempt to relocate the screwdriver. He managed to re-locate it, got back up and returned to his original plan of theft over a thousand... The purr of the motor revved, and he was officially on his way! But not without the plague of inevitable concerns for brother Astro and sister Zinc implanted permanently into his memory database.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

I was upset when I put the phone up to my ear just to hear the dial tone. I hung up the phone then sat down on the bed and started fiddling with my fingers. "Astro, do you think Atlas cares. About us..."

Return to “Games & Role Play”