The Astro In Metropolis Roleplay

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

While thinking of Zorans dream I went and layed back down in my bed. That when I remembered my dream. Astro was telling me how he cared and it seemed so real. Was it a dream? I thought. I fell asleep quickly after that.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Black Rabbit" wrote:The robot girl's eyes opened suddenly. She felt energy flowing throughout her body. She looked around swiftly and saw Duke Red walking away. She grabbed onto the Duke's coattail. Her eyes were dark red, filled with threat.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Duke Red." She whispered in a hoarse tone. "I know about the Drive now."

The Duke turned slowly, hoping not to provoke panic in his men. This plan begun to crash as soon as he locked eyes with the enraged robot girl behind him, as he he had jolted back hard enough to warrant both bodyguards' attention.

Best to not jeopardize anything by acting rash, he told himself. Carefully, he asked, "And what do you plan to do with what you know?"

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

The robot girl was caught off guard by the question she had been bombarded with. She thought to herself, 'What the heck can I pin on this bastard?' Then a thought hit her. She felt a ping of pain, and began to feel her energy running low. Darn it, she thought. With her energy rapidly lowering, she glanced up at the man in agony of her lack of power.

"Do you have proper authorization to conduct this test? Did you ask permission to use this lab? Why did you decide to come here, of all places? This lab has been out of commission for ten year already!" The robot girl stood as tall as she could, her grip on the Duke's coattail tightening. "And I will not let you go for hurting that little robot girl, you darn human!"

(Yeeeah, if I go over the top PLEASE tell me. I tend to be too... depressed or sadistic when I'm tired. :unsure: Sorry if this is bad.)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

"I assure you, anything that happened to the other robot was not overseen by myself. For that matter, the lab came with this building!" Duke Red pulled back, releasing his coattail, partially worried that she'd tear his jacket. The girl wobbled a little, clearly low on energy, and the Duke's men held her back by the arms. His hand brushed past his jacket briefly, assuring that the functioning drive was still safe, before handing at his hip.

"It is against my values to lay a hand on a little girl, artificial or not, but I'm afraid I cannot have you loose and at risk against humans." He absentmindedly adjusted his tie. "You are an unregistered robot, after all."

"Should I call Vogler Pick-Up Services or Kusai, sir?" One of the Duke's men asked, a hand retreating into his vest for a phone.

"Kusai. He knows how to keep a secret."

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

The girl was pulled away from the Duke by one of his men. She glared at Duke Red in disgust. She shut her eyes closed tightly, hoping to bottle up her anger. It was in her program to be able to hurt humans, being a killer robot in the first place. But ever since the girl had completely destroyed the lab and everyone in it, she knew she couldn't lay a hand on a human. She merely threw glances full of anger at the Duke as he walked away.

"Darn you human.... Darn you..." She mumbled to herself, tears of oil beginning to slip though her eyes. Her head lowered slowly as the last of her energy wasted away as she tried to keep silent.

('Kay, she's outta energy... I'll wait a while until someone else posts. Sowwy...)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

"Yeah, Kusai? You wanna come by for a free robot?" The bodyguard on the phone was a former member of the gang, Duke Red's only connection to Skunk. "Yeah, the one Ivan found...well don't yell like that! He doesn't care what you do with it."

Meanwhile, Duke Red was heading up the elevator with his other guard, already missing the party. He had his own copy of the drive, he could announce that it worked - possibly while claiming to have a message from the researchers during his absence - and everything that was about to happen in the basement was not his responsibility.

He sighed, mostly out of exhaustion. His guard paid no attention.

It was maybe another ten minutes until Skunk pulled up in the alley, three other men in the car for reinforcements. The headlights gleamed over the Duke's grey-suited bodyguard, whom had the robot girl held in his arms bridal style.

"Here," he said unceremoniously, holding her out as Skunk emerged from the car. "You didn't get her from me."

"I sure didn't." Skunk smirked, watching one of his men scramble to take the girl. He soon rifled through his pockets, pulled out a few bills, and stuffed them into the bodyguard's hand. "Get yourself something nice. I doubt Red gets you a lot of bonuses."

"Eheh, thank you...boss," he said with a bit of a laugh. Skunk and his gang left quietly, and he waited for them to completely be out of sight before retreating into the building.
Last edited by Fauna on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

(I don't know how relevant this will be. I'm just posting this to get the RP moving again. I'm also going to try writing in 3rd person so let's see how this turns out.)

Astro woke up in the hotel the next morning as the morning sun reached to the robot's eyes. He awoke to notice that his energy cells were fully charged. Then the boy looked over to see his two siblings still asleep. The boy robot wondered whether or not he should wake them up since it was still early in the morning.

He then decided that he would. "Zinc, Uran, it's time to get up."

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Zinc;
I heard Astro telling me it was time to wake up, but I just rolled over to go back to sleep. I was so tired, but then I remembered sleeping wouldn't help me recharge so I pushed my self up, pulled the plug over, and plugged myself in.
"So what are we going to do today, Astro?" I asked as I recharged.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Two levels below the streets of Metropolis, a robot had been working for days without interruption. Another robot, on wheels, entered the dark chamber.

"Hahaha, Blue Knight! You are not one to give up easily! But this robot is too damaged, you'll never succeed, she won't woke up! You should use your strength and knowledge to help us excavating the new passage!"

Angry, the Blue Knight threw his tools at the wheeling robot. "No, he yelled, there must be a way! And I will find it, you hear???"

Thinking to himself, the Blue Knight thought, "but perhaps this is not the best way..." He left the room and reached his horse.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

(wait who is the robot? )

Return to “Games & Role Play”