The Astro In Metropolis Roleplay

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

Astro-

I was still confused on what I just walked in on. But I did answer her question. I thought about what I was going to say since I didn't want to sound fake. "I'm sure he cares.. But why would you want to call him in the first place? How did you even get out of that situation in the first place?" I answered her question. But yet ironically I bombarded her with questions of my own.

What happened to her anyway? And what would make her call Atlas of all people?

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

"Well I was there and they where about to test a 'drive' thingy on me when they found this other girl robot. Next thing I knew they were throwing me outside the hotel. I called Atlas because I thought he would save her." I said with a sigh. "If he does care he has a funny way of showing it." I pulled myself under the sheets and turned off the light. "Goodnight ,Astro." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

Astro-

"Wait Zinc... I'll find this girl and save her. I have a good idea on who it was that took you and I know it can't be any good. I'm going to have to stop Skunk, or whoever is behind what they were planning." That did remind me that I did have to recharge. Not to mention I was tired as well.

I opened my chest and plugged my cable into the outlet beside the bed to recharge and to try and go to sleep. It would be somewhat difficult, seeing as to what happened lately. But then I remembered something that I forgot to say. I thought more about it seeing as to how Zinc was acting.

"Zinc... I- I just want you to know that I do care. I've just been busy taking care of the city. Working with Dr. O'shay and everyone. I'm sure Atlas does care to, but I'm here for you and I always will be." I didn't hear a response... I hoped that she heard me and I eventually went to sleep.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Zoran-

i got out of bed and went to Astro's bed
"Astro...., i cant sleep, because i had a nightmare" he didn't respond
"Astro.............Astro?" ~*sigh* "i think hes asleep" i lookd at Zinc, i went over to her bed she was asleep aswell.
"Zinc.......Zinc" *sigh*
i went back to bed and cried
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

I cracked my eye open when I heard whimpering. Zoran was sitting up in her bed. I grabbed little white Soul, went over, and sat in her bed. "What is wrong, big sister?"

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 12 years ago

Duke Red eventually went back into the basement around midnight, bodyguards in tow once more, promising the lounge party on the top floor that his absence was "just for a moment, I've something important to check on." With the guests reassure that he was simply going through his schedule or something, the Duke stood in the basement, arms folded as one of his men went about connecting an output scanner to the robot girl.

"Wow," he'd mumbled after a moment. "We're getting all sorts of signs of function out of her, sir. She was half dead before."

"Very good," Duke Red said nonchalantly. He reached down to the robot girl's head and slid the drive out carefully, soon slipping it into a pocket inside his suit jacket. Afterwards, he took a step back and examined the girl, feeling a pang of loneliness as he came to realize how much the girl reminded him of Tima.

"Sir, we probably should go," one of the Duke's men said timidly beside him. "What do we do with the robot?"

"Leave it here," he said with a bit of a sigh. "I'll consider selling it to someone in the morning. It's off, so it's not like it'll just walk out of here..."

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Zoran

"i had a nightmare" I kepted on crying "about you and Astro being destroyed by Duke Red" I putty hands to my face and wepted.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

"Well it was only a dream, Zoran. Astro would never let something like that happen." I said to reasure her, but I also felt fear of Zorans nightmare.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Zoran

I nodded to my younger sister "okay" and I went to sleep

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 12 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Duke Red eventually went back into the basement around midnight, bodyguards in tow once more, promising the lounge party on the top floor that his absence was "just for a moment, I've something important to check on." With the guests reassure that he was simply going through his schedule or something, the Duke stood in the basement, arms folded as one of his men went about connecting an output scanner to the robot girl.

"Wow," he'd mumbled after a moment. "We're getting all sorts of signs of function out of her, sir. She was half dead before."

"Very good," Duke Red said nonchalantly. He reached down to the robot girl's head and slid the drive out carefully, soon slipping it into a pocket inside his suit jacket. Afterwards, he took a step back and examined the girl, feeling a pang of loneliness as he came to realize how much the girl reminded him of Tima.

"Sir, we probably should go," one of the Duke's men said timidly beside him. "What do we do with the robot?"

"Leave it here," he said with a bit of a sigh. "I'll consider selling it to someone in the morning. It's off, so it's not like it'll just walk out of here..."

The robot girl's eyes opened suddenly. She felt energy flowing throughout her body. She looked around swiftly and saw Duke Red walking away. She grabbed onto the Duke's coattail. Her eyes were dark red, filled with threat.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Duke Red." She whispered in a hoarse tone. "I know about the Drive now."
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Games & Role Play”