The Astro In Metropolis Roleplay

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

While the evil men where distracted I slipped free of the gag "HELP ME!" I screamed. The pale skinned man was about to regag me when I turned my head and bit into his shoulder. He dropped me and I thudded on the cold concrete ground. The drop suprised me, but I was to late at trying to wiggle away. The man grabbed me.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

The sudden noise brought the robot girl to stop muttering. Her head slowly raised upwards, her hair falling over her blood shot eyes. She stared at the the mysterious little girl in the yellow dress and the evil looking men in the room. The girl tried to move, but her arms and legs and head were connected to thin but strong see though wires, which were sucking out what energy she had left.

"Who the heck are you people?" She muttered, her voice edged with deep hatred and sadness.

(Sorry this will be my last post for today... I have to get off soon... P.S. This ain't over the top, is it? :unsure :)
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

(bye Blacki-Chan) I was surprised to her the girls hoarse voice. I was still blinded, but I could sense her sudden hatred. I was snatched up by the man, but at this point all I cared about was the girl. "Who who are you?" I asked her. Then the gag was shoved back in my mouth.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Skunk, are you okay?!" The Duke hollered, noting the man was still holding onto the girl but wincing visibly.

Skunk kept his eyes screwed shut. "Yeah, yeah I just...Ivan, what is that over there?!"

"A robot girl! She's barely working!"

Duke Red looked up. "Has she sustained damage to her CPU?"

"Looks like it!"

"Bring her over here, she'd be much better!" The Duke waved Ivan over, and the tall man rushed over to the table with the robot girl messily gathered in his arms. A quick look at Skunk proved that the man was clearly injured, not to mention thoroughly disgusted with the change of plans.

"What do we do with the brat?" He hissed, holding onto her like a doll.

"Well, I can only recommend putting her back where you found her." Duke Red was busy inspecting the robot girl's face, like a doll collector with a rare porcelain figure. "I'll still pay you for your troubles at this stage."

"Yes, Duke..." Skunk turned on his heel to the car, forcing back rage. Ivan followed obediently and got back into the driver's seat, soon taking them back up the street to the hotel.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

They threw me out of the car. I had marks on my arms and legs from the wires. They drove away and I stubbled into the hotel "I think I've just been mugged" I said to myself as I examined my new scars. I was walking up the stairs to the room when three girls instantly grabbed me. It was Zoran, Uran, and Cora. Astro came up too and hugged me. "Astro they are testing a drive on this robot girl. You need to save her!" I said while pulling myself away from the hugs.
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

(GLAB, it seems like you're injuring/binding Zinc a lot more than what's necessary...)

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

(well Zinc wasnt made to be as strong as her siblings, but her skin can be fixed so she is more curious of the scars then in pain. Sorry I'll edit it I guess I do like to over exagerate unconsiously when I'm writing just cause it brings more feeling)
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

(It's okay. Just be mindful of whether or not you're crossing over into gore territory.)

The Duke's fingers graced the robot girl's head, carefully finding the opening to her internal cranium workings. Part of the back of her head slid open, and he squinted inside, trying to find the CPU capacitor. His hand rose on his right.

"Drive."

One of his men carefully set a small prototype of the Yakimura Drive - one of ten in the world, which he had commissioned for himself - and the Duke slid it carefully into place and then sealed the robot shut. He took a step back and stared.

"I hear humming," one of the men behind him said. "It must be working."

Duke Red nodded absentmindedly, then turned back to the door across the lab, cloak sweeping behind him. "Lock the delivery port entrance. I'll check on the girl in a little while."

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

(I apologize for the technical deficulties that I had earlier. Talk more about it in the other thread, I'm going to pick up where I left off before I go to bed.)

I almost had that car! I should've been able to catch up to it! But my energy was low, if only it had been more charged and I could have cought up to it. I hoped and crossed my fingers that Zinc was okay.

I didn't see the man, but I thought more and more about who could have done such a thing. Who would want to kidnap one of my sisters? Then I couldn't help but say the name aloud even though no one was around.

"Skunk!"

What is he up to this time?

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

Zoran" Zinc are you okay I was so worried and where's brother Astro?" Zoran started to hug Zinc "here I'll give you some of my energy must be low" gives energy
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Return to “Games & Role Play”