Character Auditions

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Character Auditions

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

Hey everyone, as you may already know, I make comics, and if anyone wants me to make a charicter I can, or, submity your own charicter and I'll learn how to draw him/her. I have many charicter drafts that you can already choose from If you like. I'll post some examples as soon as I gat home from school. ~Thankyou~

~Koi-suru~
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

I have this charector called Zinc, if you wanna use her. She is Astro's and Zorans little sister.

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

sure :D
if u can just send meh a picture?
I'll learn how to draw her :)
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Well ummm I don't really have a good picture but I will get straight to drawing up a better one of her for you :D

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

okai ^^
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

If you could, I have a character named Meghan, well actually, it's my best friend, she has dark blonde hair with bangs and it's to her shoulders. She also have blue eyes like Cora does. Her body figure is size medium, with.. Well a descent sized bust. Her face is round and her yeses are big. She is always dressing up in really pretty and stylish. Mostly stuff with flowers and unique designs.

Also, I should add that she has a ginormous, hugmongous, skyscraper crush on astroboy from the movie...
Her birthday is coming up soon and she really wants a drawing of her and astro, but I'm not to good at drawing... I desperately need you help!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

I have a cool charecter named Truth she is a white snowy owl she is manly the living heart of Astro if you read my fan fictions but could you put her in the story
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

AstroboyLOVER123;196268]I have a cool charecter named Truth she is a white snowy owl she is manly the living heart of Astro if you read my fan fictions but could you put her in the story. Her eyes are yellow instead of white and black puple she wear armer on her wings and wears a mask with a really nifty desighn she also has a birth mark underneeth her wing it looks like a mocking jay but its black
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Return to “Games & Role Play”