RP:The Ochanimizu Files; Tenma's Therapy Sessions

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

Tenma merely sighs

T; I understand O'Shay, but I doubt it would be that easy for me.

O; Well then let's at least try and see if we can analyze that. How did yo open up to Hoshie?

T; I didn't...not at first.

O; What do you mean?

T; She was the one who got me to open up to her.

O'Shay just stares at him in confusion

O; Well, I must admit, I find that odd. Based on what you've told me, oshie strikes me as a very sweet woman.

T; Oh, she was. But she was also very skilled at getting her way as well. She knew that I was interested in her, but was aware of how shy I was. As a result, she merely kept persisting me, until I finally gve into what she and I both wanted.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

O'Shay: And right now, what is it that you really want inside, Tenma?

Tenma: In fact I still would rather not mention Hoshie again, leave this place and just do as I wish. But since that is impossible, I guess it means I need to deal with you and others, you are right, we will have to find a way to get... what you and I both want...

O'Shay: Haaa, I see that you know where I am coming from. Nice! And now, so many years later, are you still as shy?

Tenma: Probably not...

O'Shay: That's probably right, but you are very shy when expressing how you really feel inside, that doesn't seem to have changed much... What would it be like if you met Hoshie today instead of that many years ago?

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

T; I doubt it would be very different. Maybe I would be less shy around her than I was...but I still feel that our relationship would be nearly identical to the one we ended up forming all those years ago.

O; Are you really sure about that?

T; Yes; even though things have changed, I'm still very much the person I was back then.

O; I see.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Tenma: "That isn't what you wanted to hear, I bet..."

O'Shay: "I'm willing to start where you are, and from then we'll see what we can do..."

Tenma: "Hmmm... Are you sure you can help me with that? Have you ever been married, O'Shay?"

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

O; You know the answer to that.

T;Oh right, I forgot; she left you.

O; That's enough Tenma.

T; There's no need to get so upset; you just simply can't share in my experience.

O; It's not as though we didn't have our problems.

T; Probably why you never married.

O; We were engaged! It's just that...(sighs) I saw potential in the future of thinking, feeling robots...she didn't...

Astro Forever
Administrator

Tenma laughed. "You must not have been very persuasive... Hoshie never left me despite her doubts".

O'Shay: "I happen to think that it's better to avoid trying to control humans as well as robots... she was entitled to her opinion, and I wasn't going to try to change her."

Tenma: "But you want to change me, now".

O'Shay: "Not really, you will change if you want to. I'll admit that I'd like to see that happening, and I'm willing to help, but you are the one who will make the decisions. It's up to you, not to me."

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

T; Very well...

O; Good. Now, let's-

T; I'm curious O'Shay, why would you go to so much trouble to help me?

Astro Forever
Administrator

O'Shay took a pause. He had never asked himself that question.

O'Shay: I am hoping that you will get better.

Tenma: And why is it so important to you? We were never friends outside work.

O'Shay: No, but I saw you going through a lot, and I had always wished I could help. But you wouldn't speak to anyone.

Tenma: But why are you the one in front of me?

O'Shay: I know you better than many others, since we've known each others for so long. I believe many people thought you should never get out of here, and I wasn't one of them.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

T; (chuckles) It's funny you say that, considering-

O; Yes, I know Tenma. But I'm willing to forgive you, if you can forgive yourself.

T; Can you?

Astro Forever
Administrator

O'Shay: I could, yes. Things didn't take a turn for the worse, at least from my standpoint.

Tenma: Hmmm... This shows how badly I failed. Lost my robot son, then Astro wouldn't follow, and my ultimate plan failed. I haven't been a good person in your mind, and I failed on top of it. Are you sure you can forgive me?

Return to “Games & Role Play”