The Epic Role Play of Random Awesomeness! (not Astro Boy related)

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

The Epic Role Play of Random Awesomeness! (not Astro Boy related)

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Okay so this is just a totally awesome role playing game :w00t: .It's a continuation of what we had started in the chat thread (AprilSeven suggested we put it here so there would be more talking in the Chat thread :D !)

Anyone can join in and play with us. Playing as themselves or another character. There's no limit to characters as there is no limit to the adventures we can have!
Some rules though to keep this under control;
~Try to keep this PG (If you wouldn't want your child to see it, or sibling, or young cousin, don’t post it!)
~Don't be rude unless it is actually part of the RPing. Like having a mean character, but still you shouldn't be mean.
~Try to go along with what everyone else is doing, but randomness can be okay.
~We may say bye, but that doesn't mean the story has to end :D it can be restarted later!
~Write down your characters so you can remember them xD
~You don't have to list your characters, but it would be nice if you introduce them (short term characters don't need an introduction)
~keep the description any gory minimal (or not at all!)
~Have fun! :D
~If something is posted that you don't agree with please gently tell the person, instead of blowing your top.
~Um does a mod wanna make a rule suggestion here?

Okay well this is the The Epic Role Play of Random Awesomeness! Have fun!
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 12 years ago

Thanks, Gotta! :D So, should I introduce my characters?
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

@Blacki: If you wanna :D
My characters;
Me :lol: (Gotta)
Pathjay; a blockhead that loves me. He's a blonde haired blue eyed elf from the Bloodwolf clan. 15 but looks 20, because elves mature faster.
Collins: an orphan nine year old elve. Brunnet and brown eyes, he is a mature and grow up as a 12 year old.
Whisper; a little orphan mermaid whose big brother is Aqua. She is a ghost with purple hair and blueish eyes (purple tail) 6 years old
Coroline; Orphan ghost child. 13 when she died. Blackish hair and dark brown eyes.
Riuby; A huge red dragon, female. She has a short temper for people.
Francia: A young green dragon, girl. She is shy, but holds respect for people.
I think thats it :D

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

@ Gotta: Okay. :D

Black Rabbit (me): A combined spirit/human girl who has black rabbit ears and dark brown hair and eyes. Has a contract with Kiku (ghost) and Aqua (ghost merperson). Is mostly bored.

Kiku Kaze: A spirit/demon/yokai thing-a-ma-bob with light gray hair and navy blue streaks and silver eyes. Has a contract with Black Rabbit. Has a sort of quite, slightly naive personality. Doesn't talk much and gets freaked out easily. Is about 1,019 years old (looks about 18).

Aqua Reef: A spirit/ghost merman with aqua/greenish blue hair and aqua eyes. Has a contract with Black Rabbit. Whisper is his sister. He has a naive, oblivious, typical teenager attitude, and doesn't refrain from saying what's on his mind (unless it's something embarrassing). Looks about 15-16.

Sunny and Sonny (or Sun-Sun and Son) Light: Two adorable twin babies with light brown hair and big brown eyes. Kiku is their half-brother. Kiku takes care of them, since their parents are dead. Sunny has a bubbly and quite personality, while Sonny is more out going and troublesome. Both are two.

I think that's all. >.< I might have forgotten someone. xDDD Needs more girl characters! D:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

@Blacki: I want more boy characters. Trade? :lol:
(Collins; *plops down on the ground and fiddles with a little red heart made out of yarn* *stares down at the heart and for a second his eyes soften in a way that could only mean love, then he snaps back into it* )
@Collins; Whatcha holding?
(Collins; :blush: :wub:
Collins and heart 001.jpg
Collins and heart 001.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 3147 times
)
:lol: We all know who "someone" is :lol:
(Collins: :blush: I know, it just still feels like it should still be my pretty little secret :whistling :)
:lol: ;)
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

@ Gotta: Noooes, not my Aqua and Kiku! :lol: Awwh, that drawing is so cute!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

@Blacki: Awh shucks xD. Thanks. I liked Satus's idea of drawing for the RP :D

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

@ Gotta: :lol: Oooh, I wanna draw something, too! Gemme a second... Or a half hour. xD
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

@Blacki: Okay ^^
(Collins: *shoves the little yarn heart in his the pocket of his skin tight jeans and stands up* *he lifts his arms over his head and stretches, yawning*)
(Pathjay: *messes with the wooden cube* *becomes enraged and throws it at the wall* Stupid cube!)
:lol: Pathy its just a cube, calm down :lol:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Otay, here it is:

*plops down on chair with a sigh* *Sonny and Sunny both look at me* *they both waddle up to me and smile at me* *Sunny climbs onto my lap, clinging to her panda bear plushie* *giggles* *Sonny leans his elbows on my lap and laughs* Awwwh, hi there! (Sonny: Hiwo!)

(I just noticed I forgot the chair... xDD)
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Smaller image. xDDD
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Games & Role Play”