Make a wish game!

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 8 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:Wish granted, but then you become so famous and people love your work so much you find yourself in the same situation as Tezuka and Arthur Conan Doyle and you have to keep writing on the same story. You become sick of it, you start to hate it, but you cannot stop writing it... ever...

I wish I had unlimited free access to all the makeup in the world.

Well your wish is granted, however!
It will take you weeks and weeks maybe a month or more to open all the delivery boxes being sent to you all over the world, Plus make up will just fill your house and make a huge mess. :d evil:

Ok my wish is that I like to get my writing grammar perfect! :shifty:

(And Oh, earthshine, I think I'll able to handle that much waffles. X3)
Last edited by Reid958 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 8 years ago

Wish granted. However, now you can see ALL the typos everywhere, ruining forever your reading experience on the web and everywhere :d evil: (really, it is the curse of people who are good in grammar)

This time, I wish I could find a wish that is impossible to ruin AND that I will be able to voice and/or write properly. Want to have another try Shiyonasan? :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 8 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Wish granted. However, now you can see ALL the typos everywhere, ruining forever your reading experience on the web and everywhere :d evil: (really, it is the curse of people who are good in grammar)

This time, I wish I could find a wish that is impossible to ruin AND that I will be able to voice and/or write properly. Want to have another try Shiyonasan? :p

Wish granted however it will ONLY! Work lf you say it in your head, which means people can't hear your wish. :p (unless someone can read minds XD)

I wish I have the running stamina that lasts forever.
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

"Reid958" wrote:[QUOTE=fafner;236166]Wish granted. However, now you can see ALL the typos everywhere, ruining forever your reading experience on the web and everywhere :d evil: (really, it is the curse of people who are good in grammar)

Wish granted however it will ONLY! Work lf you say it in your head, which means people can't hear your wish. :p (unless someone can read minds XD)[/quote]

Thanks for taking that one, Reid. I wouldn't have been able to think of a good reply! :lol:

I wish I have the running stamina that lasts forever.

Wish granted! However, you can't stop running now...or ever. As the old Energizer bunny would do, you just keep going...and going...and...

I wish that I could meet the genie granting all these corrupt wishes.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

The blue genie pops up in front of you and goes through his long monologue of one liner's, in Robin William's voice.

aladdin-genie.jpg
aladdin-genie.jpg (25.27 KiB) Viewed 1672 times

I wish I might find a lost work of Tezuka to share with this group.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Image was stretching the screen, so I made it smaller.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Wish granted! However, that lost Tezuka work ends up being badly damaged, meaning that you can share it, but there's not much to share now!

I wish the ads before YouTube videos weren't two times as loud as the actual video you're watching.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

Wish granted, but now the video is too quiet!

I wish that I could fly.
:hyo: whoops

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Wish granted... one centimeter off the ground.

I wish my hair wasn't so damaged.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Wish granted! Your hair can't ever get damaged now, meaning that your hair can never be cut! You've just become the next Rapunzel!

I wish that someone would do a rock/metal cover of the Astro Boy theme and upload it to YouTube.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Wish granted! Your hair can't ever get damaged now, meaning that your hair can never be cut! You've just become the next Rapunzel!

I wish that someone would do a rock/metal cover of the Astro Boy theme and upload it to YouTube.

Wish granted, but it's a trailer for a new version of the "Heavy Metal" anime film done with Tezuka characters!

I wish I this forum wasn't dead for such long stretches of time.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page

http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Return to “Games & Role Play”