RPG-The Hoshie Files; Have we met before?

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

H; Well...that's the part that wories me...

O; What do you mean?

H; Well, you see...Tarou-chan is-

Off-Screen; Is everything alright, Hoshie?

(Both O'Shay and Hoshie are startled to hear this voice, until they turn around to see Astro peeking his head in the door)

H; Oh don't worry Astro; everything's fine.

A; Oh good.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Astro didn't want to let it known that he had heard the last part of the conversation, and hid it as well as he could.

"Who could this man be, and what is he expecting of me? What was the meaning of what happened today? What else will happen to me?"

Astro resolved to understand what was going on. But where could he start? He did not even have the name of the man. He decided that, perhaps, remaining around the place Hoshie had taken him to could bring some clues. And so, every day, he spent as much time as he could hidden in front of the building, hoping to see something unexpected.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Alas, a few days had passed, and yet nothing had happened. Astro felt disappointed by this lack of development, but he continued on.

Off-Screen; Looking for something?

Astro yelped as he turned around, only to find Hoshie smiling sweetly at him

A; Oh, hi Hoshie.

H; Hello Astro. You're not using that arm too much, are you?

A; What? Oh, no, of course not. I'm just-

H; You just?

A; I just...I just...(sigh)

Hoshie starts to stroke his back

H; Oh, you look troubled. How about we go get some ice-cream?

A; Thanks, but I'm a robot, I can't eat food.

H; Oh, right...Silly me! Let's just get some ice cream for me, and we'll talk, okay?

Hoshie begins to walk away, her cheeks beaming with red tint, but she turns around once she hears Astro laughing

H; What?

A; I'm sorry; that was just really funny.

Continues to laugh as Hoshie merely smiles

H; You know? You're not the first person to tell me that.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Astro: I am surprised you like ice cream. Few people of your generation do.

Hoshie: It always brings me back good memories!

Astro: Good memories? Of somebody?

Hoshie's heart missed a beat.

Hoshie: Yes.

Astro: Do you have children?

Hoshie didn't know what to answer. Neither "yes", nor "no" seemed appropriate. She had been struggling with that question for years. Astro felt her turmoil.

Astro: Oh, I believe I made you sad...

Hoshie: You are bringing me back so many memories, you know!

Astro: Really?

Hoshie: One day, I will share it all with you, I'm sure. Today, I can't. I'm sorry!

Astro was disappointed.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Hoshie notices this, and gets down on her knees

H; Oh, you realy wanted to know, didn't you?

A; Eh, Oh, no...It's just...I...(sigh)

Hoshie merely giggles at this

H; It's alright. You'll get your answer soon enough...Now, let's go get that ice-cream...or... my ice-cream that is?

A; Okay!

Hoshie flashed him a smile. Astro flashed one right back as he watched her stand herself up. But for some reason, he felt a weird sensation as he took her hand.

Astro Forever
Administrator

They were hand in hand, and to Astro, it seemed like a familiar sensation, and it brought him a sense of peace. He tried to remember when he had felt this way before, but he couldn't.

As Hoshie was buying her ice cream, Astro looked at her with attention. She was so mysterious, yet he felt so comfortable with her. It reached something inside.

Hoshie turned back. Astro had a brief flash of seeing a similar woman in the past, but he could not recall the context.

Astro: "I have seen you before..."

Hoshie: "Really? Where?"

Astro: "Hmm, I don't know... can you help me figuring it out?"

Hoshie: "Let's see, it might be at school perhaps? You see a lot of people there."

Astro: "No, I don't think so...."

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

H; Oh, I see...Well, maybe you've seen me around the park; I like to go on walks when I have nothing else to do.

A; No, I don't think that's it.

H; Well then, maybe-

A; To be honest, I feel like I've shared a personal bond with you before.

H; Oh...really?...

(H; What do I do? I can't tell him the truth...but I can't lie either...Maybe I can tell him I'm his aunt. No, that's no good. Maybe I'll just loop-hole around the situation...No, that'll just make things worse! Oh, what do I do!?...)

(Suddenly, she sees the look on Astro's face. He looks curious, almost impatient. Seeing this, she can't help but sigh and smile)

H; You really want to know, don't you?

A; Well...yeah...

(Hoshie merely smiles)

H; Alright then...Astro, the truth is that I-

(Suddenly a loud blast catches their attention)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Astro turns around and tries to understand where the sound is coming from. Hoshie was scared.

"Look Hoshie, there is smoke there!"

Astro saw people running down the street, screaming. "The appartments are on fire! There are people trapped inside!" Astro immediately flew to the disaster. The robots fireman arrived in the following minute, and together, they helped evacuate the building. As Astro landed on the ground as he was done, many people approached him to thank him profusely. Astro was happy, but he was looking for Hoshie.

Hoshie was beaming. "I am so proud of you! You are amazing, fantastic Astro! I am so glad I got to see one of the many great things you did to help people!".

To Astro, this was only routine, so he was a little bit surprised by Hoshie's reaction.

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

A; You are?

H; Well of course! It's not everyday you get to see such a magnificent robot like you in action! Oh, I could just hug you!

(She embraces him in a tight hug. And while Astro is surprised, he eventually finds comfort in her hugging him)

A; Thanks Hoshie...

(Suddenly, they hear surprised screams again. Turning around, both Astro and Hoshie turn to see a giant robot flying away from the damaged building. This merely confuses them.)

(A; A robot...)

(Hoshie; Just attacked humans?...)

A; But...

H; Why?...

Off-Screen; Astro...

(Surprised, the two turn to face a sinister looking robotic dog)

H; That voice...

RD; I apologize for taking such drastic measures. But you see, I needed to get your attention.

H; Tarou-chan...

Astro Forever
Administrator

[Very interesting, but I need a bit of time to come up with something.... :D ]

Return to “Games & Role Play”