The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"Hmmm," Black Jack took out a scalpel and stared at it.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

PS: I posted a riddle in the Who Am I thread.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:PS: I posted a riddle in the Who Am I thread.

Ok~

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"What is it, Doctor?" Yuko asked him as the police had rushed to their vehicles and were speeding after Skunk.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Nothing," smirked the doctor. "Just thought this might make a useful weapon."

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Yuko grinned. "Indeed it would~"
(Meanwhile...)

Hamegg shoved Atomu into a suitcase (ah, 1980's AB memories~), and tossed it into the back of the car.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

:shifty:

"That was close," said Skunk. "That woman is creepy!"

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Hamegg nodded. "I seriously thought she was gonna blow my brains out!" he agreed in his annoying voice.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Check your email XD

"Pull down the black car-window curtains," snapped Skunk, "Or someone'll see us, baka!"

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Hamegg gave a startled look before doing as the boss instructed.
A few of the criminals stared at the suitcase as it started shaking from Atomu banging around in it. They heard resistant screaming.
"LET ME OUT, BAKAS!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”