The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"I was just stealing her cans of black tea, I was thirsty. No big deal."
"I'm getting out of here!" said Atomu, charging into the door. "Ow!!"
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Skunk smirked. "Sorry, twerp, but we had this vehicle modified so you couldn't go on one of your tantrums and escape."

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Then just out of a crack in the black car-window curtain, Atomu spotted Yuuki walking out of a machinery shop.

"KAWASHIRO-SAN...!!!!"
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Many of the criminals noticed, and smirked. "Well, looks like there's gonna be a happy reunion," Skunk cackled. "Boys, go and get her in here. Avoid getting hit with her stupid cans. Use this."
He handed one a syringe containing a sleeping-liquid. "That'll put her out like a light for a while."
Atomu tried to snatch it away; the car hade pulled up to the curb. "NO!! Don't hurt her!!" he wailed, starting to cry.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Yuuki waved at Atsuo Nakatachi, the son of the couple who ran Nakatachi Cafe in the middle of the city. He had been calling her from across the street and had now come over.
"Hey," said Yuuki.
"Haven't seen you for ages," said Atsuo. "What's up lately?"
"Hello, you two. Sorry to interrupt, but can you tell me how to get to the Science Institute?"
Yuuki turned around and saw a weird guy wearing black sunglasses, looking confused.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"No," snapped Yuuki. "I'm busy. Go away."

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

The man snarled and grabbed her arm. "That's fine. I'll just need to take ya~" He took out the syringe and stabbed it into her neck.
Atsuo watched with round eyes. "What the heck--??" Another man came up and did the same to him.
Inside of the car, Atomu was pounding on the car window, only to be yanked back forcefully by Skunk.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO???"

*THWACK*
*POW*
*BANG*

Atsuo had to duck as Yuuki hit the man and knocked him out. She felt around her neck quickly and pulled out the syringe.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Atomu had yanked away from Skink's grip and was back yo poinding on the car door.
"ONEE-CHAN!!"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Me: O_O Did Atomu just call Yuuki "Onee-chan"??????????????????

Well, now he usually refers to her as "Kawashiro-san" but, er.....

*EXPLODES*

"Idiots," said Yuuki. "This sleeping stuff doesn't work on me."
"WHAT????!!!!!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”