Ask Astro

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby BigFox8 » 9 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:Astro, will you go to university or do you wish to stay in grade school to keep learning about humans?

Astro said, "Robots can't go to university or school like me. I can't do that because I'm a robot." :astro:
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

"BigFox8" wrote:[QUOTE=Angel of the Stars;230622]What's your favorite type of fudge, Astro? :3
Astro said, "My favourite flavour of fudge is vanilla or any fudge light coloured!!!! Mmmm....." :astro: [/QUOTE]
Astro said, "Whoops! I said that the wrong thing. I like fudge with a cream color like vanilla, clotted cream or caramel, which are 3 types of fudge with a cream color. Look them up! Type in to Google, "Cream Fudge", "Clotted Cream Fudge", "Vanilla Fudge", "Butter Fudge" or "Caramel Fudge". But I am from Japan. So I eat fudge made by Morinaga as well as other fudge. So type in to Google, "Morinaga Fudge"." :astro:
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Astro, are you good friends (or try to be) with Atlas and Mars?
Astro said, "I am not friends with Atlas. But I hate my sister Zoran. But I am good friends with Mars. Me and him go to places like Central City together. And in the centre of Metro City, I always choose cream fudge in the sweet shop, and Mars chooses chocolate fudge. And we go together in the parks and shops in the centre of Metro City. Watch one of the episodes of my series made in 2003-04. One person says "Peanut Brittle, Chocolate Fudge?" Mars wasn't in that episode. Well, Me and Mars are good friends. We look similar." :astro:

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro said, "Some more questions will do!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”