Would Anyone be interested in roleplaying on Tumblr?

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
rescuebot
Metro City Citizen

Would Anyone be interested in roleplaying on Tumblr?

Postby rescuebot » 9 years ago

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, feel free to move it if not. This is just a little advertisement ( i guess ) to invite some Astro Boy roleplayers over to tumblr. [This blog here has a current list of Astro Boy Rpers http://astro-boy-hub.tumblr.com/list ]

With Tumblr roleplay it doesn't matter if you have a duplicate of someone else's character and you can roleplay with pretty much anyone of any fandom. It's really fun imo and the possibilities are pretty much limitless. I run a few roleplay blogs myself - and a few Astro Boy related ones specifically (Mars, Miri, Melchi, Uran (03), and Astro (09) ). I haven't been able to get on them much lately due to classes but once I get on break again I'll be on more frequently.

Regardless, I feel if there were more roleplayers in this community it would definitely bring my writing muse back and probably draw in some new roleplayers as well!

Tumblr is pretty good for formatting replies imo and it's not too hard to set up a blog even if you've never done so before. If you require assistance I can help with blog making and I'm sure the other Astro Boy RP blogs would help as well.

Make some character blogs! Any Astro Boy or even just Tezuka related blogs would be awesome!

I'm Rescue and I love robots!
Feel free to ask for my username on other websites!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

I know I have a Tenma RP blog in stasis, but if there's really a lot of people into RP for this series these days, I'll revive it!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 9 years ago

@Rescuebot This is off topic; but I'm wondering where you got your signature picture from? I don't remember that happening?? Thanks :astro:
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

"The 鉄腕アトム Fan" wrote:@Rescuebot This is off topic; but I'm wondering where you got your signature picture from? I don't remember that happening?? Thanks :astro:

I'm sure that's from one of the 2003 episodes judging by the way Zoran (Uran) is drawn.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

rescuebot
Metro City Citizen

"Fauna" wrote:I know I have a Tenma RP blog in stasis, but if there's really a lot of people into RP for this series these days, I'll revive it!

That would be awesome! Having a Tenma around would be rad!

"The 鉄腕アトム Fan" wrote:@Rescuebot This is off topic; but I'm wondering where you got your signature picture from? I don't remember that happening?? Thanks :astro:

It's from the Astro Boy vs. IGZA movie! I saw this screencap of it while I was searching for it and put it in my sig cuz I liked their outfits :V

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

"rescuebot" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;232570]I know I have a Tenma RP blog in stasis, but if there's really a lot of people into RP for this series these days, I'll revive it!

That would be awesome! Having a Tenma around would be rad![/QUOTE]

All right! I finally recovered my password, so it can be found here now... http://tenmaumataro.tumblr.com/ I've not used this in a year, so it's still sort of fresh.
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 9 years ago

"rescuebot" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;232570]I know I have a Tenma RP blog in stasis, but if there's really a lot of people into RP for this series these days, I'll revive it!

That would be awesome! Having a Tenma around would be rad!

It's from the Astro Boy vs. IGZA movie! I saw this screencap of it while I was searching for it and put it in my sig cuz I liked their outfits :V[/QUOTE]

Thank you! My apologies for being off topic :astro:
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

rescuebot
Metro City Citizen

I apologize for not being on my jetter mars blogs more :C Right now I'm on an Astro Boy 09 kick and am roleplaying Astro from that movie.

Anyway I'm on the hunt for more people interested in roleplaying 09 characters - particularly Cora! I made a post about it here http://astrobxy.tumblr.com/post/116642625031/looking-for-a-cora-roleplayer-from-astro-boy-2009

If you're interested just let me know!

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 9 years ago

I used to run some ask blogs, and I RP'd a little bit (more than I actually answered asks, sadly...). My first was Cobalt, then there was Mars, then a couple of others. All of them, especially the unnamed blogs, need overhauling, as well as actual questions this time. I'd like to get better at my art, first, though; at least one of these is gonna have a plot. Namely, the blog I made for the Atom from the "Astro Returns" arc that Tezuka never finished.

That being said, I don't think that any of them are ready just yet. (I've always thought of making more, too, which does not help...)
lolwut

bigredrobot
Kokoro Robot

Postby bigredrobot » 8 years ago

I love to rp
robots need love to :wub: :blush: :blush: :hyo: :hyo: :astro: :o cha:

Return to “Games & Role Play”