Astro Boy 2 Announced + Teaser Trailer!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Christophe
Kokoro Robot

Postby Christophe » 14 years ago

alor if I compressed it into a 3D Astro is a success then that can be released astro2 :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"Christophe" wrote:alor if I compressed it into a 3D Astro is a success then that can be released astro2 :)

Hm maybe, wonder if they'll bring out for a limit time in the cinima again like they did for Avatar 3D. And I did find this in a David Bowers Interview.

Q: Astro Boy 2?

A: Oh who knows. I'm crossing my fingers for this first movie to do well. We took it to Japan and there was a little bit of reluctance on their part because it was perceived as a foreigner taking over one of their properties. But in truth, everybody who saw it loved it.

Full interview here, it's cool!

I always thought the movie ended in a way that it could continue on. It'd be awesome if he did ever consider it.

I read another inteview where it said critics were really cruel for no reason and I have to agree. Astro Boy didn't suck and many films don't but often they are choped up like veg when it comes to critics in newspapers and so forth. I just believe most of them are the old fashion type that can stand anything exciting, they downgraded The Lovely Bones and I loved that film, it's one of the few films that openly made me cry.

Ahem anyway, DAVID BOWERS! ASTRO BOY 2 PLEASE! :cry:

Christophe
Kokoro Robot

Postby Christophe » 14 years ago

alor he hesitates to make astro boy 2 leguminous ill commenters. I will see you say the film looks better and Astro Boy Suart liteul there is the 1 2 3 and in addition there were more positive than negative commenters and Astro Boy has had a more negative than positive commenters over there in astro boy of emotion as there is sadness joy ... starte liteul and there is nothing Onettes its zero :mad: :mad: :mad:
[sigpic][/sigpic]

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"Christophe" wrote:alor he hesitates to make astro boy 2 leguminous ill commenters. I will see you say the film looks better and Astro Boy Suart liteul there is the 1 2 3 and in addition there were more positive than negative commenters and Astro Boy has had a more negative than positive commenters over there in astro boy of emotion as there is sadness joy ... starte liteul and there is nothing Onettes its zero :mad: :mad: :mad:

What does 'alor' mean, & what does Astroboy have to do with legumes?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

"Alor" looks like a mistyped French "alors": this meaning works in the previous sentences I read. You can translate it by "so" or "therefore".
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Bender the Sniper
Metro City Citizen

Postby Bender the Sniper » 14 years ago

I've been Rickrolled.

XXXX!
Last edited by jeffbert on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
ATLAS - The #1 threat to Japan.

I'll be back.

Avatar painted by Bryan Lee O'Malley.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

"Bender the Sniper" wrote:I've been Rickrolled.

XXXX!

Aaaaw, there's a new one born every minute lol (hugs) x3

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 14 years ago

I thought that was a funny joke littleacorn. :) Very cute. You are clever. :D

Though I'd sure love to see a genuine sequel one day. That was a great movie. :astro:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

"MightyAstro" wrote:I thought that was a funny joke littleacorn. :) Very cute. You are clever. :D

Though I'd sure love to see a genuine sequel one day. That was a great movie. :astro:

:3 Thank you MightyAstro! I wanna see a sequel too someday :D

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

lol. It's a good thing I didn't fall for it because I knew this thread is like 4 years old. :P ! (Also, it's obvious from the start and plus videos don't work on my laptop.)

Will they be making an astroboy two? I think Knot! :lol:
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”