'80s, '03 or '09 Astro

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

"MightyAstro" wrote:Sometimes the humour just goes over the heads of kids. Adults can understand it better. Depends on what kind of jokes they use and the ages of each kid.

I totally agree with this -- I was a child watching the original anime back in the 60's and I didn't like the fact that they seemed to make so many jokes (Dr. Elephant - we thought it was, Mr. Pompous, and the :hyo: who would show up). The humor seemed to "get in the way" of the story.

Now, as an adult, I :heart: LOVE :heart: the humor of the original series -- it's like looking at the whole thing with new eyes. :lol:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone were to discover Tezuka's "secret plans" for Astro. Surely he must have wondered what he'd do when we "caught up" with Astro's time. :rolleyes:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I actually liked it when Astro ran on energy that he can run out of because it gives it a little more suspense and makes people think "What's going to happen to him?" if you know what I mean. I've also been wondering, does the blue core have a never ending supply of energy or would it run out at some point?

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Astro Boy8629" wrote:I actually liked it when Astro ran on energy that he can run out of because it gives it a little more suspense and makes people think "What's going to happen to him?" if you know what I mean. I've also been wondering, does the blue core have a never ending supply of energy or would it run out at some point?

Since it's a fragment of a star, I guess the Blue Core could last for millions if billions of years. So yes it's supply is endless until then, but I doubt Astro would want to live that long would he? :eek:

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

There's nothing wrong with LIVING FOREVER!!!!! :D

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I know, there is nothing wrong with living forever. It would actually be pretty cool to see how the world develops over the hundred of years, but Astro's gonna hate it when his dad and friends pass away.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”