Did you ever find mistakes?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

My favourite is the cat from Loony Tunes' It's Hummer Time and Early To Bet (the one with The Gambling Bug). He plays gin rummy for penalties against a bulldog.

"Oh no.... not roll out the barrel... please, not roll out the barrel. NOT ROLL OUT THE BARREL!!!"

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 19 years ago

From Robot Land... I keep thinking that I won't find mistakes anymore but no, I keep finding new ones! :lol:

Astro is in such a hurry to get to the swam that he doesn't really care about staying on the stairs while coming down...

... it's much better to pass through the walls! :P

Devil King's fall had some really unexpected effects on him! :D (more than one! and this is an uncut sequence)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Sep 3 2005, 11:59 AM
Astro is in such a hurry to get to the swam that he doesn't really care about staying on the stairs while coming down...
... it's much better to pass through the walls! :P

What are you complaining about, he does not break the wall, does he? :P Oh yeah... :unsure: he should, that's the point ^_^

Oh sorry about the wall mum and dad, I was in a hurry so I thought it would be quicker to just go through it :unsure:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

:lol: Hahahaha!

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Astro forever@Sep 3 2005, 07:59 PM
Devil King's fall had some really unexpected effects on him! :D (more than one! and this is an uncut sequence)

Maybe he fell into a pool of ... black hair dye. :wacko:

Spiffy Knight
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spiffy Knight » 19 years ago

He apparently has regenerative powers as well.. where did the black hole go????

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Spiffy Knight@Sep 3 2005, 05:11 PM
He apparently has regenerative powers as well.. where did the black hole go????

Yes, the hair and the hole were the two things I was thinking of.

One could argue that if the hole can be opened by Devil King's willpower, it could be closed the same way, but I would be surprised if he could control what was left of the chain too! :lol: But who knows, everything is possible in cartoons! :wahah:

Edit: I forgot to mention that both the "camera angle" and the background totally changed between the 3rd and 4th pics I posted. If the angle is changed a little bit, it could explain how the background is different (although some rocks would still be missing... :huh: ), but there was no need to do such a thing since nothing else happened in between. Perhaps something was supposed to happen (like Astro talking, whatever) but eventually got cut? :huh: That could also explain how the hole could have been closed. But we are still left with the hair dye problem, of course! :D So I'd say that was a 3 in 1!

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Astro forever@Sep 4 2005, 01:42 PM
Perhaps something was supposed to happen (like Astro talking, whatever) but eventually got cut? :huh:

Yep, I have the unedited version:

:D

Astro Forever
Administrator

WOW!!! It's cool that you have it, and so we know what happened! :D Thank you very much!!!

I wonder what Astro was really saying in Japanese... but I can imagine how it was translated if it's one of those weird unofficial subtitles! :lol:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

(You know I'm joking, right? :D )

I was going to use Japanese swear words but I couldn't find a good font. :P

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”