"Astro Boy" 2002 Power Up! Preliminary Version Clip (2002 Pitch)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Genshi-san
Metro City Citizen

"Astro Boy" 2002 Power Up! Preliminary Version Clip (2002 Pitch)

Postby Genshi-san » 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ellvsK2VA
a 2002 internal dub produced by Marc Handler before the well known dub was picked up, this features the same voice cast as the 2000 pilot.
some info from Marc "Oh, I should clarify one point that you asked about — I did casting and voice directing on the original pilot episode which we used as a sample — that was the version that won first place at the Tokyo International Animation Fair and we used it to help sell the series — however, that was long before Astro Boy was dubbed for US broadcast. On the version that was finally aired in the US, I was not a voice director on that version, I was only an ADR script writer"

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Re: "Astro Boy" 2002 Power Up! Preliminary Version Clip (2002 Pitch)

Postby Alittleacorn » 4 years ago

It's private T.T I really wanted to see this. When you say the same voice cast of the 2000 pilot, are you talking about the pilot trailer?

Genshi-san
Metro City Citizen

Re: "Astro Boy" 2002 Power Up! Preliminary Version Clip (2002 Pitch)

Postby Genshi-san » 4 years ago

Alittleacorn wrote:It's private T.T I really wanted to see this. When you say the same voice cast of the 2000 pilot, are you talking about the pilot trailer?

Sorry, had to privatize it due to a strike i recived from sony, and yes, i do mean the trailer

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”