Welcome to the forums!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
wicked fierce
Metro City Citizen

Postby wicked fierce » 21 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks for bringing the site back. I've been looking for Astroboy news for the past year or so.

I do have to say, it's about damn time :P

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Marisa » 21 years ago

Ah ah ah! No swearing. =P

Just kidding! ^^;; Hi, I'm Marisa, I'm new to the forums.

samwich
Kokoro Robot

Postby samwich » 21 years ago

Hi,
I've been searching the net for a little bit trying to find something cool, to add to my webpage samwich.tripod.com I remember in about 1985 or so it might have been 84, (about the same time as Star Trek for the older people, also Carebears and punkie bruster) when i used to always watch morning cartoons and AstroBoy, with talk of bringing it back to TV it kinda makes me feel old. I always thought about the 60's being along time ago, and 70's.... well 'That 70's Show' well i can handle it, i wasn't around then. But now this, Oui! I guess Once the Show airs, I'm considered Old. Kids watching the show now will think it's brand new (I didn't know that the show was origionally from the 60's :o ). That's the cycle i guess...... What what was that show called that had that kid on a planet, with the creaters, and the princess in the flower inclused in glass. The guy had to everyday clean out those creaters, he had adventurs on earth .... and caught a commet in a net and rode it back home to his planet. Kinda Warped :wacko: when ya think about it. With know atmosphere how can he stay standing <_< ?

Anyway, to top it off, I'm gonna add the them song and intro video to my site :lol: . Thanks Webmasters :) , you brought some great memories of my simple life back then of Eat, Sleep, Play and Cartoons B) .
Cheers,

Jimmy
Kokoro Robot

Postby Jimmy » 21 years ago

:D [FONT=Courier] Guys i just wanna say fantastic site!!! never would i have imagined playing astroboy on my computer! :wahah: cool smilies too :) Thanks for keeping the dream alive, by the way, i heard they were releasing the episodes on DVD here in australia, does anyone know about release dates or anything for that thanks, love jimmy! B)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

I had heard June/July, but so far nothing. You can be sure it will be all over this message board when it happens!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”